Vernon Gholston

Sperm Edwards

I want to like this dude, but man he is like a ghost in the game. Bust.

Maybe they just having him playing on the wrong side of the ball? Defensive lineman you want to hear their name when they make plays, on offense the less you here of a lineman the better he is playing. So it's obvious, the Ghost would be more suited for offense. Weird Im the only one to figure that out.

Maybe they just having him playing on the wrong side of the ball? Defensive lineman you want to hear their name when they make plays, on offense the less you here of a lineman the better he is playing. So it's obvious, the Ghost would be more suited for offense. Weird Im the only one to figure that out.

Good point. I could see him playing TE.

Vernon Gholston -- Godlike :rolleyes:

I had to wtach this video to see his technique in college that made him successful. Alot of his sacks came off of free releases or blown blocking assignments. Otherwise, it was bullrush bullrush. Glad to see he's learned something in the NFL

No one's going to defend him, there will be an attack for 'complaining about a player after finishing 11-5 in a playoff bound season'. I already tried to start a celebration thread, but Sperm didn't like it.

"the Jets just won by 30 and are in the playoffs, I know, let's start a VG sucks thread!"

19 hours, 25 minutes.

you get a guy that high, it should be.

Ha, very true. Its really an unbelievable story that he was drafted that high and has pretty much done nothing in the NFL. 0 sacks in 3 seasons is like getting a 0.0 GPA. It takes effort to be that bad.

Ha, very true. Its really an unbelievable story that he was drafted that high and has pretty much done nothing in the NFL. 0 sacks in 3 seasons is like getting a 0.0 GPA. It takes effort to be that bad.

oh well he's gone after this season

You just know he'll pull an Everett McIver. Sanchez's brain will be ringing from the impact years later. :lol:

Archived