Would you trade Sanchez for Young?

visajets

Trade Sanchez for Young  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Mark Sanchez even up for Vince Young?

• Yes
    • No

Vince young is a headcase that has already semi-retired and drank enough cough sizzzyrup to miss part of the season.

Sanchez in one season has won almost as many post season games as Penny did in his entire career. So why don;t you try to be real here before I switch to American Express.

You're confusing Young with Jamarcus Russell.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanchez is a good human being (see Aidan story) and wins for us, despite his ups-and-downs.

Perfect description of Sanchez.

And, Visa, you've been hating on Sanchez for a while. Don't backtrack now.

Both awful. Who cares. This is like arguing over fourth runner-up for Miss Congeniality in a pig contest.

And this is why it looks like you're a straight out anti-Latino and homophobic biggot. In no way shape or form is Sanchez "awful."

Add this to your litany of anti-Latino and homophobic slurs against Sanchez and it's hard to draw a different conclusion.

Not thin skinned and never once said Sanchez was a bad QB or a bad person. Your right lets go back to trying to marry the chic who won the tickets here. Or discuss if the new stadium sucks. Im sorry.

DELETE THE POLL AND THE THREAD.

No I love this thread and poll. What about straight up trade for Mike Vic? That would have been my question.

No one is trying to marry the Chic who won they are just trying to make her feel welcome and eventually post scantilly dressed pictures of herself.

New stadium does suck, but you I like. **** American Express.

And this is why it looks like you're a straight out anti-Latino and homophobic biggot. In no way shape or form is Sanchez "awful."

Add this to your litany of anti-Latino and homophobic slurs against Sanchez and it's hard to draw a different conclusion.

A lot of people here make jokes about those subjects. Like "JiF", is he a anit-latino Biggot? Cause if he is someone should tell Vic.

You're just saying that! If they let me take that I'd have been able to sleep until 11 all week and we wouldn't have had to leave the dorm (unless we wanted to) at all on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Well that's a different story.

Brain Biology is a pain in the a$$.

The ship has long since sailed on Vince Young. If you dont like Sanchez and want to have a poll on it about a realistic option you can mention a guy like Donovan McNabb or Kyle Orton. If you are talking fantasy world scenarios you are considering Stafford and Freeman. Young walked out on his team. I dont even know if the Jets would do Gholston for Young straight up. The Titans might have to sweeten the pot.

I like how you broaden the Mexican jokes to 'anti-Latino' so as to implicate you personally. Odd that the gay cracks require no such expansion. If you want to feign affront at something, I call him a retard an awful lot too.

I like how you broaden the Mexican jokes to 'anti-Latino' so as to implicate you personally. Odd that the gay cracks require no such expansion. If you want to feign affront at something, I call him a retard an awful lot too.

You and your anti-mentally challenged slurs!!! :D

No, but seriously. Your position is an utter joke, or, you're prone to hyperbole.

A lot of people here make jokes about those subjects. Like "JiF", is he a anit-latino Biggot? Cause if he is someone should tell Vic.

Remember, I said either an idiot or a biggot.

Which category do you think JiF falls into? Remember, he liked Henne alot.

Archived