F Vick

LionelRichie

I believe in second chances and people making mistakes with their lives.

Vick didn't just make a mistake, he strangled, electrocuted, and slammed dog's heads into the ground to kill them. Yes he'd served his time but that doesn't make what he did any more less heinous.

F Vick and F the Eagles

No F donte Stallworth? Donte Stallworth MURDERED A HUMAN BEING not a DOG and served a month in jail and he's playing for the Ravens now. Where is the outrage? oh I get it, Mike Vick is doing pretty well while Stallworth is merely a role player right?

The guy went to prison, served his time. I've gotten over it, so should you.

You're in the wrong country. The type of criminal justice system you're looking for is Shariah Law. I suggest you get on a plane and go to where you'd be happier.

Why? What does the criminal justice system have to do with this? I don't have anything against Vick being allowed to earn a living or play in the NFL. I don't have to root for him though and I certainly don't have to listen to the onslaught of press sucking him off because he runs fast.

No F donte Stallworth? Donte Stallworth MURDERED A HUMAN BEING not a DOG and served a month in jail and he's playing for the Ravens now. Where is the outrage? oh I get it, Mike Vick is doing pretty well while Stallworth is merely a role player right?

i respect your opinion DLJ but Vick is a scumbag. He does deserve a second chance and should be allowed to play but he is a true scumbag and people should not forget it.

f him too.. but last time i looked he wasn't a media darling getting called by the president and about to ink a 100M+ deal that he'll underacheive on

f him too.. but last time i looked he wasn't a media darling getting called by the president and about to ink a 100M+ deal that he'll underacheive on

it should be interesting the kind of coin they throw at him this offseason.

actually, no that's not what happened. Stalworth hit a guy who darted out into oncoming traffic. The fact that Stallworth was drunk may or may not have played a roll in the fatality. If Stalworth hadn't been drinking there is a very good chance that the man still would have been killed.

Vick tortured and brutally murdered helpless dogs. There is a special place in hell for people that abuse kids and pets. Not quite sure how you are equating the two - I would say a better example would be OJ or Rae Caruth who willingly killed people. I'm not a fan of theirs either.

actually, no that's not what happened. Stalworth hit a guy who darted out into oncoming traffic. The fact that Stallworth was drunk may or may not have played a roll in the fatality. If Stalworth hadn't been drinking there is a very good chance that the man still would have been killed.

Vick tortured and brutally murdered helpless dogs. There is a special place in hell for people that abuse kids and pets. Not quite sure how you are equating the two - I would say a better example would be OJ or Rae Caruth who willingly killed people. I'm not a fan of theirs either.

You are seriously trying to justify killing a human being? Wow.

Hey I guess Vick isn't a bad guy after all, those dogs would have eventually died anyway right? So dumb.

We're talking about dogs man. Not humans. Dogs.

i respect your opinion DLJ but Vick is a scumbag. He does deserve a second chance and should be allowed to play but he is a true scumbag and people should not forget it.

It is altogether possible that both Vick and Stallworth be considered pieces of sh*t.

Vick didn't just make a mistake, he strangled, electrocuted, and slammed dog's heads into the ground to kill them. Yes he'd served his time but that doesn't make what he did any more less heinous.

F Vick and F the Eagles

Channel your hate elsewhere... or get out of my country. North Korea would open its borders to people like you. Go there.

murdered? I don't think so

You are seriously trying to justify killing a human being? Wow.

Hey I guess Vick isn't a bad guy after all, those dogs would have eventually died anyway right? So dumb.

so he knowingly tried to run that guy over? And vick unknowingly killed those animals? so dumb

I'm just gonna say Vick didn't really do his time. If there was an even half competent District Attorney in Surry County Virginia Vick would have been in jail on multiple counts of animal cruelty and that carries a sentence of at least 3 years per count. The DA did nothing even after Vick admitted to all the sh*t he did to the Feds when they eventually charged him with gambling over state lines.

He was not even charged ever over the dog killings even though he openly admitted what he did multiple times.

F Vick and F the Eagles

Dude i love dogs as much as the next guy but seriously, go join Peta and have sex with a llama...

I'm just gonna say Vick didn't really do his time. If there was an even half competent District Attorney in Surry County Virginia Vick would have been in jail on multiple counts of animal cruelty and that carries a sentence of at least 3 years per count. The DA did nothing even after Vick admitted to all the sh*t he did to the Feds when they eventually charged him with gambling over state lines.

He was not even charged ever over the dog killings even though he openly admitted what he did multiple times.

= lost in all this. If someone did this once to one dog he'd have gotten the time Vick got. Vick repeatedly did it to multiple dogs, meaning all occurrences after the first were freebies that went unpunished.

Of course, all the disturbing things done to any animal is forgotten if the animal is tasty, which many are.

I agree with DLJ. He did not kill a person. There are people that did less time for murdering a human. I am a dog lover but you cant compare the two. Granted, he didnt just strangle/drown dogs. He was very involved in the whole operation. Unfortunately, it is accepted in some social areas. it is just as normal as cockfighting. Not that I view it that way but if that is how you are raised then it doesnt seem out of the ordinary. Someone I know got a pitbull from a guy that raises them to fight. This dog was small compared to the others and he gave him away for free. Granted the guy that gave the dog away is in jail for other nefarious deeds but..

Archived