Steelers fans: MERGED

stoicsentry

Stupid Steelers homers are all over. EVERYWHERE. Find anything discussing the game, or... the song that someone else posted here which is about the Jets and yet more comments from dumb steelers fans, check out the comments section there. Or on NFL.com. ANYWHERE. Such a lame poser fan base.

Stupid Steelers homers are all over. EVERYWHERE. Find anything discussing the game, or... the song that someone else posted here which is about the Jets and yet more comments from dumb steelers fans, check out the comments section there. Or on NFL.com. ANYWHERE. Such a lame poser fan base.

Just imagine working in Pittsburgh like I am now.

they're complete homers and many are bandwagon fans. I really can't believe how arrogant they are, I saw some of them calling themselves a team of destiny, because Dick LeBeau was inducted into the HOF this year and they are going to win it for him... give me a freakin break. The man already has two rings in the past 5 years with the team, and you are calling yourself a team of destiny? That may be the most arrogant and asinine thing I've heard in a long time from a fan. The Saints were a team of destiny, with what happened to their city and how mediocre they had been since their beginnings; and if ever there was a team of destiny this season, its the Jets, all year long this team has had this aura around it and you all know what I am talking about; everything goes our way. from stupid timeouts to last second heroics; this team is something special.

I work in a supermarket part time and I went in last night and there were tons of Steelers balloons. One of the assistant managers there is a huge Steelers' fan so he had them make up a ton of Steelers' balloons. The joke's on him because I plan on buying them all ($2,99 each mind you) and then slashing them with box cutter and leaving them all on his desk. I don't mind wasting the money on that. I once put in $80 of a $120 total raffle in order to win a "manager for a day" prize, so i don't mind spending money for something like this :)

Notice how many teen-early 20 squealers fans there are? Don't you love how they say they have been fans "ALL THEIR LIFE?" Its like all of a sudden football is a social activity for them and they say, well, Pitt has a lot of titles, yes, I like them...

Psssssssssssst.......rumor out there is they say the same sh*t about us.

Notice how many teen-early 20 squealers fans there are? Don't you love how they say they have been fans "ALL THEIR LIFE?" Its like all of a sudden football is a social activity for them and they say, well, Pitt has a lot of titles, yes, I like them...

I work with someone who is 27 or 28. He's been a Steelers' fan...since they last won the SB. The thing is, he used to be a Jets' fan before that. He denies it, but he's also a pathological liar, and I keep reminding him that even though he says something over and over, that doesn't make it true. Considering I live in NJ, I know way too many Steelers' fans.

I will say this, one of my most embarrassing and gratifying moments as a Jets fan was going to the jetys/Steelers game with Kellen Clemens at the helm. Embarrassing because the entire stadium was littered with yellow towels flying. Gratifying because we got to shove those towels down their throats with a useless backup QB.

I will say this, one of my most embarrassing and gratifying moments as a Jets fan was going to the jetys/Steelers game with Kellen Clemens at the helm. Embarrassing because the entire stadium was littered with yellow towels flying. Gratifying because we got to shove those towels down their throats with a useless backup QB.

One of my favorite games ever!!!

More golden moments:

Seriously, what's the deal with the celebrations where your players pretend they've got wings and run around like a buncha short bus rejects? couldn't you think of anything more gay than that?

And what's the deal with the J.E.T.S. jets jets jets, that's the stupidest chant I've ever heard. That's almost as bad as "who dey?"

any history behind how your players and fan base adopt something so retarded?

INTS ints ints ints

Mark Sanchez's motto

I have a quite a few steeler fan friends and their smugness right now rivals the way the pats fans I know were talking last week. There's an attitude like this game is merely a formality. They say things to try and make me feel good like " oh the jets are gonna be tough. I really like Rex Ryan" then they talk about how much hotels are gonna cost in Dallas.

I so want to win this game it makes me sick. I'm so friggin tired of the whole Damn NFL and especially the teams that are always hanging around the Lombardi trophy. It's OUR time!!!! F*ck the Steelers and every single one of their fans! F*ck Heinz field and the whole city of Pittshurgh!!!

I want to see the same look I saw this week on the Pats fans faces. Disgust!!!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!

i work with about 6 steeler fans...i like most of these guys....but not during post season..they are dick heads...more ignorant than dolphin/ pats fans..atleast down here..

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I like these people outside of football season, but the lack of respect we get as Jets fans is sickening. I've had it!!!

I want to rub their face in green dog Sh8t!!! Anyone know where I can find some of that?

Archived