Carlson Palmer wants out of Cincy

visajets

He may not be the same QB but you guys are really underestimating just how bad some teams QB situations are. With Luck hanging back at school, the QB crop gets thinner. I don't know how much leverage Palmer actually has, but there are going to be teams that get left out in the cold from the draft.

Carolina, Arizona, San Fran, Minnesota, Washington, Miami, Tennessee, and Oakland have unsettled QB positions. They're not all drafting a QB.

He may not be the same QB but you guys are really underestimating just how bad some teams QB situations are. With Luck hanging back at school, the QB crop gets thinner. I don't know how much leverage Palmer actually has, but there are going to be teams that get left out in the cold from the draft.

Carolina, Arizona, San Fran, Minnesota, Washington, Miami, Tennessee, and Oakland have unsettled QB positions. They're not all drafting a QB.

He's trying to demand his own team though which I find laughable. Yes many teams would be happy to have him but is he going to try and diva his way out of those situations and is Cincinnati really going to give a sh*t?

He's trying to demand his own team though which I find laughable. Yes many teams would be happy to have him but is he going to try and diva his way out of those situations and is Cincinnati really going to give a sh*t?

Oakland Raiders or Carolina Panthers.

He starts for at least 9 teams. Bills, Cleveland (sorry McCoy), Oakland, Skins, San Fran, Arizona, Minnesota, Titans, Carolina

Gotta imagine he's looking at Minnesota and thinking "I have to be an upgrade over Joe Webb."

Honestly, Cincy has done nothing to help Palmer establish himself as the leader of that team. His voice, if you will, I persistently drown out by the stream of nonsense coming from the rest of the clown show in that locker room.

I don't blame him.

not a bad mentor for Sanchez...just sayin' but we have a lot of other higher priorities

Maybe the other way arouhd. Sanchez is undefeated against Palmer and has a better postseason record. He "was" a mentor for sanchez. I think Sanchez current mentor is doing a fine job. He's surely old enough to have gained the experience to do so.

As far as Palmer wanting out, I thought he was going to get cut anyway because of a huge bonus number? I think that guy really, really, really hates being surrounded by thug-turds in the huddle. Didn't he actually put up better numbers after Ochocinco and TO went out?

As far as Palmer wanting out, I thought he was going to get cut anyway because of a huge bonus number? I think that guy really, really, really hates being surrounded by thug-turds in the huddle. Didn't he actually put up better numbers after Ochocinco and TO went out?

Ocho and TO will both be gone next season though so I feel like the Bengals would be more attractive.

I can't blame him. If I was stuck on the Bungles I'd want out too. Especially after being forced to play with both TO and Ochocinco at the same time. After those two bums got injured Palmer actually played very, very well.

The Bungles organization DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A PRACTICE FACILITY! They are too cheap to buy one!!!

The Vikings should make a play for him. This year's QB class is actually not good, at least that is what I'm told, I don't really know since I didn't bother watching any of these guys play. I'd still rather draft a guy and develop him, but some teams are bad at that or have no patience.

Archived