Mafia Season Mod Queue

I have one ready to go. It's Vegas mafia (the one I didn't run when I ran the Clue game.) I'd like a comod to keep track of votes counts in the mornings. I think there are people ahead of me, though. I don't mind waiting.

Edited by Lily

so who's next?

Who's next? I'm willing to comod.

I have one ready to go. It's Vegas mafia (the one I didn't run when I ran the Clue game.) I'd like a comod to keep track of votes counts in the mornings. I think there are people ahead of me, though. I don't mind waiting.

Give it til thursday morning. No sign up posted, go for it. I'll co mod

I think that works. I'm in for whatever game is played

I just read all this, sorry, we don't really have a queue here like at DM. I've been teasing the Gangs of New York themed game for a while, I'm running it now, but will definitely need a co-mod (even if from the dead player pool) once it gets rolling.

I thought your Clue game was awesome btw. I remember having to stop at a Borders for free Wi-Fi so I could PM you my NA.

It was awesome, Slats and I went dynamic duo in endgame and that was 80's first game with us. Classic.

Edited by Optimus Primate

• 2 weeks later...

I'll mod the next one m'fers. Tired of getting killed early on.

No idea what theme yet but maybe I'll base it on Star Trek and call it "The Search for Smash".

I'm sure the scum team is breathing a sigh of relief at your absence.. even though neither one attempted to kill u last game

I'm sure the scum team is breathing a sigh of relief at your absence.. even though neither one attempted to kill u last game

oh please.. you showed your ass when SMC revealed. had I lived you'd have gone down faster than JiF at a Menudo concert.

No.... Smc just bitches about something everygame...its how he do

That's bullsh*t. The Clue game was great and, NO, I didn't bitch about that game because I died in like the first 5 pages of it because JF80 triggered a killing contigency. It was only another game where I questioned Lily because it wasn't clear in the setup what specific rules were. Knowledge is power and a rule left too much interpretation.

That's bullsh*t. The Clue game was great and, NO, I didn't bitch about that game because I died in like the first 5 pages of it because JF80 triggered a killing contigency. It was only another game where I questioned Lily because it wasn't clear in the setup what specific rules were. Knowledge is power and a rule left too much interpretation.

No, you just told me that I didn't know how to do math. :P

When SMC is signed up for the game, you are already in for some kind of drama, it's up to him really if it becomes a full blown disaster.

Yeah, I do it to entertain myself. Like the vendettas, the fake PR, the faux meltdown in the QT over a gamebit, working over the mod, etc. I do it to keep my edge.

• Upvote 1