Mafia Season Mod Queue

From a fan standpoint. It is. Absolutely.

The first book didn't read like it though, nor did most of the 2nd book. The author went complete mellowdramatic craptastic with the end of the 2nd book and entire 3rd book.

Truth is I enjoyed the first Harry Potter movie too. The second one I had to convince myself I love my kids enough to sit thru it, by the third one they knew to go with friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like you're the life of the party? I've had beers with you and you make fun of me for trying to **** a slut.

Wrong.

I was making fun of the sloppy tactics you exhibited in attempting to woo her. I realize the women you normally scurry after have the intellect of a Jerry Springer guest, but there are some out there who don't fall for your dopey demeanor and college like yelps.

Word of advice.. Big goofy grins with your head cocked sideways while motioning to your chest, isn't all that attractive to women. You may also want to mix in a sentence or two of words containing more than 1 syllable.

You garden variety neanderthol you.

Edited by Pac2566

Wrong.

I was making fun of the sloppy tactics you exhibited in attempting to woo her. I realize the women you normally scurry after have the intellect of a Jerry Springer guest, but there are some out there who don't fall for your dopey demeanor and college like yelps.

Word of advice.. Big goofy grins with your head cocked sideways while motioning to your chest, isn't all that attractive to women. You may also want to mix in a sentence or two of words containing more than 1 syllable.

I was pointing at my junk, get your story straight.

Wrong.

Spoken like Blanche from Golden Girls, you old queen you, lol

I realize the women you normally scurry after have the intellect of a Jerry Springer guest, but there are some out there who don't fall for your dopey demeanor and college like yelps.

Because fat guts, riding lawnmowers, and taco bell are soooooo appealing.

Because fat guts, riding lawnmowers, and taco bell are soooooo appealing.

Did someone mention tacos!

Would anyone be interested in an Old Republic Era (4,000 years before the movies) Star Wars mafia?

Of course. Tell me when it´s time.