Mafia Season Mod Queue

Yeah, I do it to entertain myself. Like the vendettas, the fake PR, the faux meltdown in the QT over a gamebit, working over the mod, etc. I do it to keep my edge.

Lol.. the vendettas are my favorites part of your shtick

I don't even know what that is but trains are cool I guess

It's where Pac got the pic for Ape's persona in his Fight Club death scene from. (aka Sick Boy)

trainspotting.gif

...but yeah, theme's probably too dark. But I had a good idea for it. Scum junkies looking for a fix. Nevermind I think.

Edited by HessStation

Compare to movies such as American Beauty and the Butterfly effect?

I thought both of those movies were really messed up but I liked them alot.

Neither of those movies have anything in common with this one. Danny Boyle is a really...really underrated director. Almost all his movies are really good. (see: Millions, Slumdog Millionaire, 28 Days Later, Shallow Grave, A Life Less Ordinary, 127 Hours)

Again, it's an ultra dark comedy. Pending on your sense of humor, there are some classic scenes but a few sad or disturbing ones.

Edited by HessStation

Alright, well I'm going to taking an extended break from this whole mafia playing business. With work lately I haven't had the time / concentration to put into it and I originally wasn't going to play last game and as the game went on I was definitely right about that, but I'll still mod a game whenever you guys would like (just not this very next one unless you guys feel like waiting a week for it to start).

I've mulled over some options and narrowed it down between my top choice for a new game in Thundercats, or the top requested sequel in WrestleMafia. I'll leave it up to you guys which one you'd prefer, and like I said, just let me know when you want me to take my turn to mod.

I'm not quite ready to launch it as the next game, but I could have the JAWS game ready as the game after that. It's be around Labor Day, which would be fitting...

I'm going to hold you to it. If you bail, expect your mailbox at DM to be blown to smithereens.

I'm going to hold you to it. If you bail, expect your mailbox at DM to be blown to smithereens.

I get windows of time these days. Right now I've got deadlines, but they're later in the fall, so I can play teh mafia goodness. After September, I'll have to evaporate again for a bit. Just how it goes.

Should I have the JAWS game ready for September, or is someone else already in line?

I get windows of time these days. Right now I've got deadlines, but they're later in the fall, so I can play teh mafia goodness. After September, I'll have to evaporate again for a bit. Just how it goes.

Should I have the JAWS game ready for September, or is someone else already in line?

considering we don't even have anyone set to take on the next game yet, I wouldn't worry too much about it. there hasn't been much of a formal line in a while. I say get somebody to mod the next one, you do JAWS after that, and I'll hop in line to mod after you.

If no one else has anything ready, I could have this one ready to rock next Monday. It looks like Hess is ready, so I'm thinking that Trainspotting is running first, but if I'm wrong, I'll get my ass in gear.

JM.jpg

DPR, I'd rather you wait till the next game, if somebody is ready now. I just started modding one on DM and school just started for my daughter (we do online school) so I'm a bit busy. Having said that, I won't miss a DPR game.

If you guys ever feel the need for another bastard mod game, please let me know. I have an awesome one that is ready. It is technically a sequel to another game I ran before it, but via mod scenes I can tell the story well enough.

In short, I can supply bastard mod games whenever you guys get all masochistic and sh*t.

hehe