Mafia Season Mod Queue

Do Star Wars. I offered a vanilla set-up if no on stepped up but would rather play star wars.

Well MK is getting close to done, so maybe it would be good if you wanted to run a small vanilla game real quick while I get this all setup, because it might take a little bit. Especially since I think there's a good chance we'll have a pretty big game, and there's at least a few people who we haven't seen recently that I need to make sure I give some heads up to on this game or they'll likely be quite unhappy with me.

Well MK is getting close to done, so maybe it would be good if you wanted to run a small vanilla game real quick while I get this all setup, because it might take a little bit. Especially since I think there's a good chance we'll have a pretty big game, and there's at least a few people who we haven't seen recently that I need to make sure I give some heads up to on this game or they'll likely be quite unhappy with me.

When you're done stroking your ego put the sign up thread up... let it marinate for awhile.

When you're done stroking your ego put the sign up thread up... let it marinate for awhile.

Oh, I'm not afraid to admit, it's much less me than it is the actual theme. I just really have no idea what we're looking at right now, so I think it makes more sense to get another small game going to occupy people in the meantime instead of people waiting around for me and giving me sh*t while I try to figure out the setup for this game.

Uh...not to hog modding or whatever but if no one wants to go (totally stepping aside if someone does because I'd rather play) I have 3 games done and ready to go (although IIRC Verbal can't play in two of them since he's seen them lol) and a few pure vanilla games with no theme ready to go too

but yeah like I said I'd rather play than mod

just offering my services lol

• 2 weeks later...

So even though I recently ran one, I had a thought about another game. It would be a small, mostly vanilla game that could take place between two bigger games.

The one caveat? It would consist of players being instructed to imitate one other specific player, either during the entirety of the game, or switch it up and imitate a different player each day phase. The game's existence would primarily be for the lolz.

If this is a terrible idea let me know.

So even though I recently ran one, I had a thought about another game. It would be a small, mostly vanilla game that could take place between two bigger games.

The one caveat? It would consist of players being instructed to imitate one other specific player, either during the entirety of the game, or switch it up and imitate a different player each day phase. The game's existence would primarily be for the lolz.

The idea isn;t terrible but I think the result will be. LOL

Oh it absolutely will be a complete sh*t-show. haha.

Biggest sh*tshows of all time.

1. Verbs bastard mod game- seems the tutor thread at DM was a little owed Karma, what a train wreck, I think its the real reason Slats dont come here anymore LOL

2. Jack D's- sacrad thrust game- didnt play but it looked dreadful. lol

3. An alt game where the twon lost on like day 2 or 3? LOL Vic was scum and PWNED

Biggest sh*tshows of all time.

1. Verbs bastard mod game- seems the tutor thread at DM was a little owed Karma, what a train wreck, I think its the real reason Slats dont come here anymore LOL

Slats WON that game, why would he leave due to that?

Also, I stated beforehand that it was a bastard game. Obviously that type of game isn't what you guys like - I gave it a shot. Sorry it didn't work out.

I think that is an absolutely brilliant idea.

Oh it absolutely will be a complete sh*t-show. haha.

And this is the reason why.

• Upvote 1

Actually I think Im the only one that didn;t like it. LOL

Bastard! I have another one that Doggin played in. I saw the game from another site, and asked the "author" if I could use his idea. He never responded so I said **** it and used the idea, hehe. It went well, and was quite funny. I think some of you would eat it up, but I'll definitely poll the audience first. I don't want to run it if you'll hate the bastard-aspect of it.

But you'd have to play anyway Crusher - like Vic says, FTL.

Bastard! I have another one that Doggin played in. I saw the game from another site, and asked the "author" if I could use his idea. He never responded so I said **** it and used the idea, hehe. It went well, and was quite funny. I think some of you would eat it up, but I'll definitely poll the audience first. I don't want to run it if you'll hate the bastard-aspect of it.

But you'd have to play anyway Crusher - like Vic says, FTL.

actually I'm done for a bit. Gonna finish Vic's game and skip at least the next couple. No Star Wars for me. Got bunch of stuff just dominating me in RL.

put the sign up thread up.. that sounds very funny.

we can do it before BG's Spaceballs game... gives him more time to figure out what the hell he's going to do.

Slats WON that game, why would he leave due to that?

Also, I stated beforehand that it was a bastard game. Obviously that type of game isn't what you guys like - I gave it a shot. Sorry it didn't work out.

uhh yeah.. your game sucked but that's no reason to act all soft.

just tell everyone too effin bad and we weren't smart enough to figure it out.

uhh yeah.. your game sucked but that's no reason to act all soft.

just tell everyone too effin bad and we weren't smart enough to figure it out.

No. My game was inventive and unique. You sucked so badly that your inferior intellect was unable to puzzle out what was right in front of you and slapping you across the face with its gigantic cock.

That better?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...