Mafia Season Mod Queue

I'm starting a Cardio Power and Yoga class in a couple weeks when they start up. 

Mrs Crusher wants me to go with her to the exercise class she go's to.  I said yes thinking I could go watch her and the other people exercise while I have snacks and work on my sitting.  Then I found out she actually wants me to exercise with them. Gross!!!

What a shame that thread got locked, It seemed like ape was about to bait them into a full blown meltdown..

Does Doggin still post over there?

Not for a while, no.

Doggin is Kivam right? I saw him online on the who's online list like a week ago so he's alive and was reading DM.

What a shame that thread got locked, It seemed like ape was about to bait them into a full blown meltdown..

Does Doggin still post over there?

Doggin only posts on JI since he ran off with 1/3 of the fantasy football league cash from the people that actually sent it in.

Doggin only posts on JI since he ran off with 1/3 of the fantasy football league cash from the people that actually sent it in.

Still can't believe that move lol..  he sent me a PM about a year and a half ago apologizing and saying he'll send me the money to distribute then promptly disappeared again.  I honestly thought he was the most trustworthy guy for the job.  I would have done it but figured you guys would razz me by saying you won't send me money.

What is a measly 100 bucks or whatever it was to a big time NYC lawyer.  Oh well.

Still can't believe that move lol..  he sent me a PM about a year and a half ago apologizing and saying he'll send me the money to distribute then promptly disappeared again.  I honestly thought he was the most trustworthy guy for the job.  I would have done it but figured you guys would razz me by saying you won't send me money.

What is a measly 100 bucks or whatever it was to a big time NYC lawyer.  Oh well.

I think that's my favorite aspect of it.

Anyway, you could have had me do it. Not wanting to let people down and fulfilling my commitments is in my DNA. Most of you guys know that about me, I would think.

I think that's my favorite aspect of it.

Anyway, you could have had me do it. Not wanting to let people down and fulfilling my commitments is in my DNA. Most of you guys know that about me, I would think.

it might be time to get another pay league going in the mafia forum this year.  $20-$50 for sh*ts and giggles.  If I commish I'd be the damn treasurer this time.  And I'd alter the draft so there's no whining this time.  Zero % chance I'd try and pull a fast one with anyones money.  ridiculous.

it might be time to get another pay league going in the mafia forum this year.  $20-$50 for sh*ts and giggles.  If I commish I'd be the damn treasurer this time.  And I'd alter the draft so there's no whining this time.  Zero % chance I'd try and pull a fast one with anyones money.  ridiculous.

Let me know when that time of year gets closer. I'd want to review the setup collectively this time - I feel like I won in spite of your lame-brained setup last time. Pretty sure I threw TEbow in just for championship week just for the lulz... he was the best.

I actually remember him PMing me during the signups to get me to jump in.  I was a broke college kid, backed out...I remember him saying something to the effect of "pay what you can, I'll take care of the rest"

In retrospect...doesn't make it look much better, that's for sure.

What is a measly 100 bucks or whatever it was to a big time NYC lawyer. Oh well.

lol@ PAC being surprised that he was screwed over by a lawyer. Do you live under a rock?

honestly I'd have rathered you held it. Atleast if you went all bandito on us I coukd've claimed it as a charitable donation

Edited by CTM