Mafia Season Mod Queue

Nope just calling it how I see it

No you aren't. LOL you should do yourself a favor, just focus on getting better at the game... the trolling / smartassery thing you are going for is reminiscent of when that clown visajets used to try to rip on me, and I regularly had to pants him in front of everyone. 

You will never one-up me, and over time you will start to resent me... and I'm a really, really nice guy. You should like me.

No you aren't. LOL you should do yourself a favor, just focus on getting better at the game... the trolling / smartassery thing you are going for is reminiscent of when that clown visajets used to try to rip on me, and I regularly had to pants him in front of everyone.

You will never one-up me, and over time you will start to resent me... and I'm a really, really nice guy. You should like me.

You enjoy pantsing men?

Speaking for myself here, I'd love it if you ran it only on JN.

Would shut those assholes sh*t talking in the thread over there up real quick.

Pretty sure that wouldn't shut the Ape up and he started the whole flame war.

Favoritism!!

That's kind of DPR's thing FYI.  In a good way.

Edited by WWWWombat

We're just cut from a different cloth. You think I didn't consider calling out Nyn on the hypocrisy? But then I said to myself, who gives a sh*t.

I just registered on DM as BeeGee where you and I had some banter. Otherwise I wouldn't be so presumptuous.

Yes, I put together the B and G - I just wanted everyone else to understand that no invitations had been sent. No worries and game details  will be released this evening.

You maliciously trolling people who don't deserve it.

Yeah I'm on the fence on that one, fat baby.  I read back and forth and it could have been avoided.  But I also can see why the Ape would have wanted to defend his "home turf".  It's instinctual.  When you combine that with his massive ego he may have taken the JN bad mouthing as a personal affront.  You have to remember...  he thinks he is JN mafia.

All that said I was proud of the little guy..  he's not going to change his stripes because he's played a few games over there.  He'll call them like he sees them.  However misguided it may be.

Edited by Pac

Yeah I'm on the fence on that one, fat baby.  I read back and forth and it could have been avoided.  But I also can see why the Ape would have wanted to defend his "home turf".  It's instinctual.  When you combine that with his massive ego he may have taken the JN bad mouthing as a personal affront.  You have to remember...  he thinks he is JN mafia.

All that said I was proud of the little guy..  he's not going to change his stripes because he's played a few games over there.  He'll call them like he sees them.  However misguided it may be.

Fact or flavor?

Edited by BleedGreen314

You maliciously trolling people who don't deserve it.

My apologies for having a backbone.

Who are the "undeserving" by the way? I think I ripped on Despo and Nyn, and both deserved it. Fat baby.

LOL

I always defend my "home turf". Like you, I can be a jackass at times, and you know better than most, that I take the procurement of talent in the JN mafia community very seriously. I like this community, and do what I can to take good care of it, even if my efforts are misguided at times.

In this case, I don't think anything I said was nearly as inflamatory as is being made of it. I've always told DM exactly what is wrong with their approach to building their community. They get defensive, rather than look for the constructive. 

So fat and flavor.

6'3, 245, a little fat myself. Gotta trim up for 1: summer and 2: photos in November with new born.

I was down to 210 and looking athletic again.... single-handedly moved us into the house, re-did the baby's room and the upstairs bath, was dropping weight and building muscle... it was great... then BOOM... the sh*ttiest winter combined with the baby arriving and I stopped being active and started getting my barrel-belly back.

It'll melt off again once I start in on house projects again, which should be sometime in May.

I was down to 210 and looking athletic again.... single-handedly moved us into the house, re-did the baby's room and the upstairs bath, was dropping weight and building muscle... it was great... then BOOM... the sh*ttiest winter combined with the baby arriving and I stopped being active and started getting my barrel-belly back.

It'll melt off again once I start in on house projects again, which should be sometime in May.

It's always what you eat first and foremost. Desk life has seriously caught up.

Jogging tomorrow if the morning weather cooperates

It's always what you eat first and foremost. Desk life has seriously caught up.

Jogging tomorrow if the morning weather cooperates

Oh, definitely. CTM introduced me to a whole re-education on nutrition a year or two ago. It helped for a while, but my life has been going 10k miles per hour the past couple years and I've unfortunately become a bit of a bad food decision stress eater. Most of the mafia peeps have basically seen me go through a ton of great and not-so-great life stuff, and all that change is apparently stressful for a predominantly type A monkey like me. :)

I feel bad making fun of pac's favorite actress. That show, Whatever the name was "sex with a city," really empowered him and changed his life for the better.

I think I just saw her out of the corner of my eyes on a Toyota Scion commercial and if my eyes didn't deceive me, she wasn't the lead. Idk

Oh, definitely. CTM introduced me to a whole re-education on nutrition a year or two ago. It helped for a while, but my life has been going 10k miles per hour the past couple years and I've unfortunately become a bit of a bad food decision stress eater. Most of the mafia peeps have basically seen me go through a ton of great and not-so-great life stuff, and all that change is apparently stressful for a predominantly type A monkey like me. :)

Well hang in there.... I'm enjoying this game so far as a nice distraction

My apologies for having a backbone.

Who are the "undeserving" by the way? I think I ripped on Despo and Nyn, and both deserved it. Fat baby.

LOL

I always defend my "home turf". Like you, I can be a jackass at times, and you know better than most, that I take the procurement of talent in the JN mafia community very seriously. I like this community, and do what I can to take good care of it, even if my efforts are misguided at times.

In this case, I don't think anything I said was nearly as inflamatory as is being made of it. I've always told DM exactly what is wrong with their approach to building their community. They get defensive, rather than look for the constructive. 

"Hercules, Hercules, Hercules."