Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

Taking it a little personally arent you?

Of course.. He wears a cape with a big J on the back and carries around a plastic light saber, he imagines he comes from another planet and was sent here to protect the good reputation of the jets

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once this garbage clears (sigh), I'll cease my posting(s). There will not be any of the Spin's material for publication that was purported to come out on this date...nor any future date. No cam in bedroom; I was asked by Sis what I thought about her posting some of the pics and I emphatically said she should NOT! She has her own mind, is +17 and did what young girls do and it caught up with her. There's repentance going on and we trust this can be a thing of the past, at least in most aspects. Can we have some modicum of peace from you all? Many thanks

so, uhh, are you really a chick?

And how does one go from posts like a few hours ago to using words like modicum?

Of course.. He wears a cape with a big J on the back and carries around a plastic light saber, he imagines he comes from another planet and was sent here to protect the good reputation of the jets

A little projection Chan? We all know your internet persona as 'the Jets fan who seems to hate the Jets' is only a guise to mask your true identity. ;)

Once this garbage clears (sigh), I'll cease my posting(s). There will not be any of the Spin's material for publication that was purported to come out on this date...nor any future date. No cam in bedroom; I was asked by Sis what I thought about her posting some of the pics and I emphatically said she should NOT! She has her own mind, is +17 and did what young girls do and it caught up with her. There's repentance going on and we trust this can be a thing of the past, at least in most aspects. Can we have some modicum of peace from you all? Many thanks

I think the real thing everyone her wants to know and are dancing around is: Are you hot?

Having just read the strory from Deadspin it is definitely a non-issue. Definitely wish you guys luck going forward.

For Mark -- it is disappointing that he would knowingly date a 17 year old as was alleged. But it isn't illegal, you would think he would know better but nobody committed a crime and he gets paid to throw a football so at the end of the day, it isn't a huge deal.

More importantly, you should hang around and post even after this story dies. We never want to lose a poster. :D

and here's the story:

http://deadspin.com/#!5755011

if the story's true, that he knew she was 17 and still proceeded, it's scummy.. and i can say this cause i know if he seduced my 17 yr old daughter i'd be pretty freaken pissed.. it's obvious a guy like this isn't looking for a relatinoship with a 17 year old..

that being said, who knows if that portion is true..

if the story's true, that he knew she was 17 and still proceeded, it's scummy.. and i can say this cause i know if he seduced my 17 yr old daughter i'd be pretty freaken pissed.. it's obvious a guy like this isn't looking for a relatinoship with a 17 year old..

If your 17yr old daughter acted like this chick, you've got a lot of problems. huh.gif

This aint your typical 17yr old girl.

If your 17yr old daughter acted like this chick, you've got a lot of problems. huh.gif

This aint your typical 17yr old girl.

2 rights don't make a wrong..

I'm not going to debate this, it's not my daughter and I don't even know how true this whole story is, so I don't really give a crap.. I do however think that if this was a patriot or dolphin banging 17 year olds the opinion here would be different..

viva la pedo!

Just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt a story. Its a famous person. The public loves stories about famous people.

Everytime a celebrity/athlete meets or pipes a broad its a story? Cmon...this is tame compared to most of what you'd expect on deadspin.

BULLsh*t

You'd want your 17 yr old to marry the guy or at least get knocked up for the free tickets and the big time child support payments.

2 rights don't make a wrong..

I'm not going to debate this, it's not my daughter and I don't even know how true this whole story is, so I don't really give a crap.. I do however think that if this was a patriot or dolphin banging 17 year olds the opinion here would be different..

viva la pedo!

He's not a pedophile if the girl is older than the age of consent, which she is. Calling him a "pedo" is slander and could get Max sued. You don't want that, do you?

He's 24 Glenn, she is 17. When he's 35, she'll be 28. Would you still have a problem with him hooking up with her then?

I have hooked up with girls more than 7 years younger than me, (it was a magical experience when I banged a 30-year-old last month. :P ) Hell, JiF bangs girls more than 7 years younger than him routinely. He's 31.

My step mother is exactly 7 years younger than my father. He's 65, she's 58. When they first hooked up, Dad was 30 and my stepmom was 23. Wow, Dad is such a scumbag! :rolleyes:

She could've lied in her story about how he knew she was 17. Anyway, all I can say is that the relationship is probably over... "So publish what you no and ill just be like it was a deceitful friend of mine. You no? So my future isn't ruined but mark doesn't get everything. He is a genuine person but not necessarily good to women. You know?"

BULLsh*t

You'd want your 17 yr old to marry the guy or at least get knocked up for the free tickets and the big time child support payments.

I know you're not being serious, the pinhead below however...

He's not a pedophile if the girl is older than the age of consent, which she is. Calling him a "pedo" is slander and could get Max sued. You don't want that, do you?

He's 24 Glenn, she is 17. When he's 35, she'll be 28. Would you still have a problem with him hooking up with her then?

I have hooked up with girls more than 7 years younger than me, (it was a magical experience when I banged a 30-year-old last month. :P ) Hell, JiF bangs girls more than 7 years younger than him routinely. He's 31.

My step mother is exactly 7 years younger than my father. He's 65, she's 58. When they first hooked up, Dad was 30 and my stepmom was 23. Wow, Dad is such a scumbag! :rolleyes:

nans to you getting laid

nanny nanny suspernans

After reading that, Eliza is an absolute idiot for going to Deadspin. She says she doesn't want to "betray Mark"? What the **** you call going to a gossip rag like Deadspin?

She had it made and she threw it all away. Look at Vanessa Bryant. She kept it secret (where it was actually illegal since it was in Cali and she was 17) and ended up a very rich woman and will remain such.

Sorry, Eliza's sister, but your sis is a moron.

And JiF?

likes boys

After reading that, Eliza is an absolute idiot for going to Deadspin. She says she doesn't want to "betray Mark"? What the **** you call going to a gossip rag like Deadspin?

She had it made and she threw it all away. Look at Vanessa Bryant. She kept it secret (where it was actually illegal since it was in Cali and she was 17) and ended up a very rich woman and will remain such.

Sorry, Eliza's sister, but your sis is a moron.

is that the one they call super head?

Archived