Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

if that's really your sister, you seem like the type of lad that installed a hidden camera in her bedroom and posted it on one of those sharing sites..

so which one is it?

No cam in b'room. E just wanted to show me, then asked mw if I thought she should post them. told her NO, but she's 1t and can do what she wanr\ts....and did and is sorry.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this thread. Sanchez is a pedo for going with a chick a few years younger that he met at a club which probably required ID for 21 to enter, but a bunch of 40+ year olds can look for purported nudes!

yes!

In Mexico or Honduras (countries I've visited), a 17-year old girl is either a mother or engaged or married or employed full time or some combination.

In the USA, a 17-year old girl is one year away (possibly less) from having lawful sex and four years away from drinking lawfully. An American 17 year old girl does both.

If the dude its with is older than 19, throw away the key. Why? Because he's older than 19. But why? Um...because...he's older than 19. Upon the exact hour he turns 20, its "ewwww, gross, pedophile".

Laws are laws but its not like she's 12. She's also over the age of consent (16). If she took pics of the inside of Sanchez's house, she probably thought it was cool and wants to prove it to her friends.

Non-story. Sanchez will be fine.

Agreed.

Seems like Sanchez thought she was older since she was at a club anyhow.

No cam in b'room. E just wanted to show me, then asked mw if I thought she should post them. told her NO, but she's 1t and can do what she wanr\ts....and did and is sorry.

I am going to start translating these posts, lol.

I think this is older sister saying:

In response to CTM, I am her sister and there is no cam in the room so I won't do that. Her sister who was involved in this incident said to her, should I post my pictures to prove that it is really me. To which older sister answered emphatically, NO. But older sister also realizes that younger sister is 17 and can do what she wants. In the case of contacting Deadspin, it sounds like she is sorry.

Note: I actually have no idea, just taking a shot at translating that post which was clearly typed on a cell phone. :D

In response to CTM, I am her sister and there is no cam in the room so I won't do that. Her sister who was involved in this incident said to her, should I post my pictures to prove that it is really me. To which older sister answered emphatically, NO. But older sister also realizes that younger sister is 17 and can do what she wants. In the case of contacting Deadspin, it sounds like she is sorry.

Note: I actually have no idea, just taking a shot at translating that post which was clearly typed on a cell phone. :D

LOL valiant effort nonetheless

I love this thread. Sanchez is a pedo for going with a chick a few years younger that he met at a club which probably required ID for 21 to enter, but a bunch of 40+ year olds can look for purported nudes!

I assume that was the point, but it reminds me of the Italian papers. Berlusconi got busted for going with an underage Moroccan, Ruby Rubacuori. Never mind that the alleged name means "heartstealer/heartbreaker" and her actual name is Karima something or other. The papers posted tons of pictures of the chick in various stages of undress, but because she was underage they put a black line over her eyes to prevent indentification. Even better, on her 18th birthday they posted the pictures uncensored. Of course these were the same pictures from when she was 16-17 without the line over her eyes.

Before 18

ruby+rubacuori.jpg

and after

1288600853913_21.jpg

Looks like it's probably from the same shoot.

Ruby is amazing (now that she's 18, of course)

70612852-ruby.jpg

In Mexico or Honduras (countries I've visited), a 17-year old girl is either a mother or engaged or married or employed full time or some combination.

In the USA, a 17-year old girl is one year away (possibly less) from having lawful sex and four years away from drinking lawfully. An American 17 year old girl does both.

If the dude its with is older than 19, throw away the key. Why? Because he's older than 19. But why? Um...because...he's older than 19. Upon the exact hour he turns 20, its "ewwww, gross, pedophile".

Laws are laws but its not like she's 12. She's also over the age of consent (16). If she took pics of the inside of Sanchez's house, she probably thought it was cool and wants to prove it to her friends.

Non-story. Sanchez will be fine.

I have a similar story. When I was 30, some hottie came into a bar I was in...she looked of age...we hit it off...ended up taking it down only to find out when were done that she was 18. Obviously of age, but got into a 21 and up bar. She was very mature, didnt seem like a kid, didnt think twice nor did I even ask her age. She told me after.

She was 12 years younger and Sanchez is only 7 years old. No biggie.

wow.. excellant.. how'd you pick up that the enw poster was a girl? I have too reread

Once this garbage clears (sigh), I'll cease my posting(s). There will not be any of the Spin's material for publication that was purported to come out on this date...nor any future date. No cam in bedroom; I was asked by Sis what I thought about her posting some of the pics and I emphatically said she should NOT! She has her own mind, is +17 and did what young girls do and it caught up with her. There's repentance going on and we trust this can be a thing of the past, at least in most aspects. Can we have some modicum of peace from you all? Many thanks

Once this garbage clears (sigh), I'll cease my posting(s). There will not be any of the Spin's material for publication that was purported to come out on this date...nor any future date. No cam in bedroom; I was asked by Sis what I thought about her posting some of the pics and I emphatically said she should NOT! She has her own mind, is +17 and did what young girls do and it caught up with her. There's repentance going on and we trust this can be a thing of the past, at least in most aspects. Can we have some modicum of peace from you all? Many thanks

I'm lost here.

What the hell happened?

I don't know if this is the sister or not, but if it is, you don't have to stop posting after it clears up, you should stick around.

We're not the ones making a big story out of it, in fact, it's the opposite, we think she shouldn't be scrutinized at all and either should Sanchez, it's their private life and perfectly legal and none of anybody's business.

We are not your enemy. The media is. You're right to worry what the media will do and how some of the dumber people will react. The media is absolute trash and nothing like what it was supposed to be. Don't worry, we have your back on this site and will help you out as we can, although there isn't much we can do.

As a general rule of thumb, it's a good idea not to put things on the internet and really identify yourself. The less info that's out about you the better it always is, unless you are famous.

First, you should stay and post as long as you like.

Second, none of us are criticizing Eliza for her personal life. I, and others, however, are greatly critical of her posting pics and going to Deadspin. That was absolutely moronic. But we all make mistakes and it seems from what you've written and her lawyer letter that Eliza is genuinely sorry for the mistake.

Image-568x758-JPG.jpg

Mark Sanchez is lame is he's banging this weird looking broad. Has he not realized he's the starting Qb of the NY Jets and he's pretty handsome? He shoul;d be banging Supermodels not frumpy looking chicks like this. *disappointed face*

I wouldnt touch that chick with the borrowed dick.

Mark Sanchez is lame is he's banging this weird looking broad. Has he not realized he's the starting Qb of the NY Jets and he's pretty handsome? He shoul;d be banging Supermodels not frumpy looking chicks like this. *disappointed face*

LOL. DLJFail

That's not her.

A picture of her has already been posted in this thread (post #24)

Why are you assuming he is banging her? Didn't someone say that was taken when they were stuck at an airport?

Also the chick is making a goofy face, I'm pretty sure her bottom lip doesn't normally protrude that far out or curl over like that.

How do you know she would even let you bang her with a borrowed dick?

Why are you assuming he is banging her? Didn't someone say that was taken when they were stuck at an airport?

Also the chick is making a goofy face, I'm pretty sure her bottom lip doesn't normally protrude that far out or curl over like that.

How do you know she would even let you bang her with a borrowed dick?

DLJ f'd up because Brooklyn Jet posted a pick of some annonymous chick at the airport. That's not Eliza Kruger, the woman who is the subject of the Deadspin story.

DLJ f'd up because Brooklyn Jet posted a pick of some annonymous chick at the airport. That's not Eliza Kruger, the woman who is the subject of the Deadspin story.

I know that. Two things about DLJ's post I found funny:

1. Her assumption that Sanchez bangs every chick he takes a picture with.

2. Her belief that she can have any woman she wants.

I know that. Two things about DLJ's post I found funny:

1. Her assumption that Sanchez bangs every chick he takes a picture with.

2. Her belief that she can have any woman she wants.

Taking it a little personally arent you?

Archived