Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures allegedly of Mark Sanchez's house aren't salacious, Deadspin editor says

By Dave Goldiner

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 7:32 PM

alg_mark_sanchez_closeup.jpg Sabo/News New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez hasn't commented on a Deadspin.com story.

Related News

A sports blog taking aim at Mark Sanchez says there's nothing salacious about the photos taken by a 17-year-old girl who says she went home with the Jets quarterback.

Deadspin.com says it is waiting until Tuesday to post pics that the girl took inside Sanchez's bedroom after they met on New Year's Eve.

Blog editor A.J. Daulerio says the photos aren't graphic and there wouldn't be anything illegal about the hook-up because the teen was of legal age.

The photos show an unmade bed that the she says is Sanchez's and a picture on the bedroom wall that depicts Sanchez and his nephew, Daulerio said Sunday.

The high school senior who contacted the website, claims she slept with Sanchez, 24, at his home in the New York area.

She later got cold feet about dishing on the hunky quarterback and hired a lawyer, who wrote Deadspin warning it not to publish the photos or any details of the alleged affair.

"(The teen) has not engaged in any improper conduct," wrote lawyer Richard Kendall, who warned of further legal action.

The site promptly posted Kendall's letter online, along with a promise to reveal more details tomorrow. The Jets refused comment on the story and Sanchez couldn't be reached.

Deadspin is the same site that broke the story that Brett Favre texted photos of his private parts to Jets hostess Jenn Sterger. It also published foot fetish pictures that bore a striking resemblance to the wife of Jets Coach Rex Ryan.

I (JetNation) took heat on twitter for mentioning this on the front page. Was told that no credible writers are mentioning this. I disagreed.

We can't just cover the good news. This is the Jets after all, unless monthly updates were acceptable what would be talk about?

Anyhow, I feel vindicated that this appeared in the Daily News as well as SNY TJB.

In Sanchez's defense, 17 year old girls are usually in the later stages of puberty.

Stages? By 17 they've already passed puberty, and as already mentioned in this thread 17 is legal in NY and NJ no matter how you slice it (actually 16 for NJ).

I don't understand how 18 became a set age. In terms of maturity, there is virtually no difference between a 16 and 18 year old. Most women don't really have a mental maturity until their early-mid twenties, and that is why that is about the average age of marriage for women. Men generally marry older, about a four year gap. Now unless we just have a totally skewed marriage average, it stands to reason that generally men date younger woman and then eventually marry them.

All the soccer moms and the stupid soccer mom kids' have somehow managed to make this a big issue, when it shouldn't matter. I figured with the economy in the sh*tter people would care less though.

I know this family allows it's 17-year old daughter to prowl NYC clubs until the wee hours of the AM(ah, 17-what ever happened to sneaking around with a pack of Bud nips ducking the cops in the local park, but I wistfully digress). Also, clearly education is not a priority either. Translation to English, please.

Don't kno who u think u r, but u do not kno sh*t about E. or my family! Post 4 the pure hell of it. u r 1 great freak! And I will translate any way i desire. May b u need a lawyer up ur snout?

Sooooooooo, I've lost my burst? Sure did, right in your anus!

if that's really your sister, you seem like the type of lad that installed a hidden camera in her bedroom and posted it on one of those sharing sites..

so which one is it?

In Mexico or Honduras (countries I've visited), a 17-year old girl is either a mother or engaged or married or employed full time or some combination.

In the USA, a 17-year old girl is one year away (possibly less) from having lawful sex and four years away from drinking lawfully. An American 17 year old girl does both.

If the dude its with is older than 19, throw away the key. Why? Because he's older than 19. But why? Um...because...he's older than 19. Upon the exact hour he turns 20, its "ewwww, gross, pedophile".

Laws are laws but its not like she's 12. She's also over the age of consent (16). If she took pics of the inside of Sanchez's house, she probably thought it was cool and wants to prove it to her friends.

Non-story. Sanchez will be fine.

I love this thread. Sanchez is a pedo for going with a chick a few years younger that he met at a club which probably required ID for 21 to enter, but a bunch of 40+ year olds can look for purported nudes!

I assume that was the point, but it reminds me of the Italian papers. Berlusconi got busted for going with an underage Moroccan, Ruby Rubacuori. Never mind that the alleged name means "heartstealer/heartbreaker" and her actual name is Karima something or other. The papers posted tons of pictures of the chick in various stages of undress, but because she was underage they put a black line over her eyes to prevent indentification. Even better, on her 18th birthday they posted the pictures uncensored. Of course these were the same pictures from when she was 16-17 without the line over her eyes.

Before 18

ruby+rubacuori.jpg

and after

1288600853913_21.jpg

Looks like it's probably from the same shoot.

Archived