Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

Yeah, wtf is that? I don't like it....but then again I usually hate all redesigns then I dont notice it anymore.

trying to make it "better" across all their platforms. I find it horrible. Advertisers will love it. And thats what matters.

I hate side bars and anything along the bottom of the screen. They just made it awful. And the comments, which are the only good thing about deadspin, are a pain in the a$$ to read or follow.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading that, Eliza is an absolute idiot for going to Deadspin. She says she doesn't want to "betray Mark"? What the **** you call going to a gossip rag like Deadspin?

She had it made and she threw it all away. Look at Vanessa Bryant. She kept it secret (where it was actually illegal since it was in Cali and she was 17) and ended up a very rich woman and will remain such.

Sorry, Eliza's sister, but your sis is a moron.

I can't imagine she thought upon her self to go to Deadspin...is it really that big among teenage girls? Most of her friends didnt even know who Sanchez was.

If she did, yeah, she's a moron. But someone eventually is going to physically go after Daulerio...he's messing with peoples lives.

Does anyone even understand what the story is in the first place?

They claim..

They weren't doing a story, when she contacted them because they contacted her about doing a story.

That she wanted to expose the story, but Mark is a nice guy, well, he's not always the best to women but then she said her friend started it, but then she didn't want to make a story out of it

They have cell phone pics of Mark's bedroom, allegedly from her, because she helped them do the story that they were starting, but weren't starting

That she claimed that Mark claimed that he would not start an "illegal relationship"

WTF is the story??? It doesn't even make any sense.

The only things I have learned from this are: 1) Deadspin doesn't know how to write logically, 2) Someone, somewhere took cell phone pics that might be of Mark's bedroom.

After reading that, Eliza is an absolute idiot for going to Deadspin. She says she doesn't want to "betray Mark"? What the **** you call going to a gossip rag like Deadspin?

She had it made and she threw it all away. Look at Vanessa Bryant. She kept it secret (where it was actually illegal since it was in Cali and she was 17) and ended up a very rich woman and will remain such.

Sorry, Eliza's sister, but your sis is a moron.

She's a dumb 17 yr old what do you expect. She posted it on Facebook to brag. Still this is the LAMEST none story I've ever read. Where are the salacious tidbits? Where are the inflammatory photos? Mark is a nice guy, she didnt want to expose him, but she did. Deadspin wouldve been better served not even publishing this sh*t.

She's a dumb 17 yr old what do you expect. She posted it on Facebook to brag. Still this is the LAMEST none story I've ever read. Where are the salacious tidbits? Where are the inflammatory photos? Mark is a nice guy, she didnt want to expose him, but she did. Deadspin wouldve been better served not even publishing this sh*t.

Spot on, DLJ. But still, I did crazy stuff when I was 17 but I was never this stupid.

Sanchez took her out to dinner, gave her free tickets, treated her well (according to her) and she talks to Deadspin? Why is Deadspin writing about someone dating (and boring dates as well?)

Spot on, DLJ. But still, I did crazy stuff when I was 17 but I was never this stupid.

Sanchez took her out to dinner, gave her free tickets, treated her well (according to her) and she talks to Deadspin? Why is Deadspin writing about someone dating (and boring dates as well?)

I can say I am relieved it isn't more than what it was.

Mark Sanchez needs better judgement, on & off the field.

I can say I am relieved it isn't more than what it was.

Mark Sanchez needs better judgement, on & off the field.

It just seems to me that he is a bad judge of character.

The girl said in the story that he doesn't treat women well but the alleged facts don't back that up. It seems like he was still trying to see her.

It just seems to me that he is a bad judge of character.

The girl said in the story that he doesn't treat women well but the alleged facts don't back that up. It seems like he was still trying to see her.

He's the starting QB for the New York Jets...no reason under the sun he should be banging some random 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL KID, legal or not.

Mark Sanchez is a big immature baby!

He's the starting QB for the New York Jets...no reason under the sun he should be banging some random 17 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL KID, legal or not.

Mark Sanchez is a big immature baby!

Well, we did see how he acted on Hard Knocks.

lol... threatening a 17 year old = bad.. pump and dump a 17 year old = non story

Dude, he took the chick out on more than one occassion and text'd her on multiple times. According to the Man Law Rule Book, that doesn't qualify as a "pump and dump."

Yes that is the thing. It is a story just not the terrible one many haters hoped for.

Exactly, and the only reason TAILSPIN was able to post the photos of Mark's bedroom is that they got permission from someone else who got the photos from FACEBOOK.

She posted those photos there & TAILSPIN posted a GIF. of the page on their article...

...and you wonder if there may have been other mitigating circumstances that she was planning...

...Especially since it appears that the photos came from a camera phone.

After all, why on earth would you post so much on a social network & then leave yourself open to one of your friends contacting an online source like TAILSPIN?

Because you are a 17-1/2 year old girl who wanted probably 1st posted this, along with the photos the same night & time she was in his bedroom.

And I would not be surprised that he spoke to her parents about this - that's why a lawyer got involved.

They could be sued for slander!

Why? Do different laws apply to him because he plays for the Jets? He is 24 and the girl was in a club.

Would you actively pursue a 17 yr old IN HIGH SCHOOL even though it's legal??? He's a grown man, it doesnt matter if 17 is legal, she's still a kid that probably still smells like fresh pee. No reason at all for him to go that route. I can understand him thinking she was older because of where he met her, but once he found out how old she was he shouldve killed it.

Dude, he took the chick out on more than one occassion and text'd her on multiple times. According to the Man Law Rule Book, that doesn't qualify as a "pump and dump."

I guess he took her to his house to watch judy garland movies together...

Would you actively pursue a 17 yr old IN HIGH SCHOOL even though it's legal??? He's a grown man, it doesnt matter if 17 is legal, she's still a kid that probably still smells like fresh pee. No reason at all for him to go that route. I can understand him thinking she was older because of where he met her, but once he found out how old she was he shouldve killed it.

Of course not, but I'm pushing 40 and I'm close to 100 pounds overweight. I wouldn't want to see the 17-year-old high school chick who would bang me. :akf:

I mean jeez DLJ, if you're not even gonna try...

Of course not, but I'm pushing 40 and I'm close to 100 pounds overweight. I wouldn't want to see the 17-year-old high school chick who would bang me. :akf:

I mean jeez DLJ, if you're not even gonna try...

LOL. I dont know but this made me giggle. Hey the 17 yr olds these days are wild chicks, you never know. They might want a sugar daddy.

Does anyone even understand what the story is in the first place?

They claim..

They weren't doing a story, when she contacted them because they contacted her about doing a story.

That she wanted to expose the story, but Mark is a nice guy, well, he's not always the best to women but then she said her friend started it, but then she didn't want to make a story out of it

They have cell phone pics of Mark's bedroom, allegedly from her, because she helped them do the story that they were starting, but weren't starting

That she claimed that Mark claimed that he would not start an "illegal relationship"

WTF is the story??? It doesn't even make any sense.

The only things I have learned from this are: 1) Deadspin doesn't know how to write logically, 2) Someone, somewhere took cell phone pics that might be of Mark's bedroom.

She contacted them because she heard they were doing a story.

They werent.

They pumped her for info. She gave it to them.

She got cold feet and started to threaten them with lawyers.

They then posted a story about a girl who hung out and she says she slept with Taco.

Sanchez CLEARED OF ANY WRONG DOING. :D

Internet report on Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez absent any apparent wrongdoing

Published: Tuesday, February 08, 2011, 4:55 PM Updated: Tuesday, February 08, 2011, 5:09 PM

By Star-Ledger Staff

Follow

Share13

Share close Google Buzz Digg Stumble Upon Fark

Email

Print

Robert Sciarrino/The Star-LedgerThe Jets have said they will not comment on QB Mark Sanchez's personal life.

On Friday, sports web site Deadspin.com teased a story involving Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez and his alleged romancing of a 17-year-old girl, promising full details today. The complete story included photos allegedly taken inside Sanchez’s bedroom and an account by a 17-year-old high school student, referred to as “E.K.”, who claimed to be romantically involved with Sanchez, 24.

The law would not prohibit such a relationship if conducted in either New York, where the age of consent is 17, or New Jersey, where 16 is the legal age to consent.

The woman who took the photos, listed in a letter from her lawyers as “E.K.”, provided the pictures to the site before getting cold feet and seeking counsel, Deadspin said.

In today’s story, Deadspin quotes E.K. as having been in contact with the Jets and been advised by the Jets public relations staff on how to handle the situation. When the original post came out, the Jets issued a brief statement: “We are not going to discuss Mark’s private life.”

The individual named as her lawyer, Richard Kendall, did not respond to an e-mail, or messages left in his office and with his secretary. Deadspin published a letter it said Kendall sent them asking the site to drop the story and threatening legal action.

The report today marks the third time Deadspin has taken aim at the Jets organization in the past few months.

In October, the site published MySpace messages, voice mails and sexually explicit photos ex-Jets quarterback Brett Favre allegedly sent former Jets game-day hostess Jenn Sterger. The report suggested a member of the Jets public relations staff was a liaison from Favre to Sterger.

In December, the site posted foot-fetish videos of a woman who bears a strong resemblance to Rex Ryan’s wife. Ryan responded by calling those allegations a “personal matter.”

Archived