Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

Reports say that the pregancy was unknown when Tom and Brady broke up. Whether that is true depends on who you root for. The "numbers" match up though. Broke up in December, Bridget announces pregnancy in February has baby in August. But yah, I think it's obvious he dumped Bridget for Giselle.

However, it's also pretty sleezy being out with with your date for the night and scoring another chicks phone number. I wonder how he would like that if the tables were turned? Is this a common practice among men?

Lets be real here. We idolize these players that are human and as flawed as the rest of us. Mark Sanchez is young, maybe a little immature and cocky. Can't say that I would not be the same if I were him. Maybe next time he will ask for an ID and avoid any number that has "teen" in it.

If I had a dollar for every man who got a woman's phone number while he was on a date with another woman, I'd be the wealthiest human being on the face of the planet.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a dollar for every man who got a woman's phone number while he was on a date with another woman, I'd be the wealthiest human being on the face of the planet.

It's kind of like getting a job. Do you look for other jobs while you're employed? Most people certainly do. Now if you're unemployed, it's nearly impossible to get a job. If you are employed, it's always much easier to get interviews and offers, you just usually need to take time off work for either the day or take a break at some point during the day.

Same idea for men getting dates. If you're not seeing anybody, it's hard to get a date. If you are seeing somebody, suddenly everyone is interested.

Would you rather be unemployed and then get a job, or would you rather make sure you're consistently employed? Would you rather be alone and then look for a date, or would you rather make sure you consistently have dates?

For women it's different because women don't have to do anything whatsoever and will always have a stream of guys that want to date them as long as they're between 18-33 and not hideous. If the women are attractive, that age group extends down a couple and extends upwards a few as well.

A woman can be unemployed with $250k in student loans, work a minimum wage job and live with her parents and I guarantee you guys still will fall all over themselves to get near her as long as she is attractive. The same girl would also blow off Tom Cruise if she didn't know who he was, or Brad Pitt.

"What the Sanchize is after." I'm pretty sure the reason the human species has survived so long is that because both sexes understand how to reproduce. Call it a hunch, but I think it's hard wired biologically.

Also, by 17, she's already "been taken advantage of" probably with an older dude.

Maybe things were different in your era, but I can tell you that in this era people, especially girls, become sexually active at younger ages than that. I don't necessarily agree with it, but that's just how it is. There's actually a lot of pressure on both sexes to become active, and a lot of stupid studies claim that the earlier you have sex the happier you are in life. I think the studies are retarded but they are thrown around all the time.

bs on the era thing, i'm not that old, and I know people do a lot of ****ed up things now, doesn't make it right. Obviously this girl (and the mother) has problems, but when my girls are in high school, I won't take kindly to a 24 year old established guy sneaking around with my one of my girls. probably want to bust his nose for him

bs on the era thing, i'm not that old, and I know people do a lot of ****ed up things now, doesn't make it right. Obviously this girl (and the mother) has problems, but when my girls are in high school, I won't take kindly to a 24 year old established guy sneaking around with my one of my girls. probably want to bust his nose for him

It's not BS, even in my era all the girls were dating older guys. Heck, maybe it was always like this and you're in denial or you were always out of the loop as a teenager. Maybe not 24 for the average teenage girl, but certainly college aged guys was extreeemely common. And I went to one of those "gifted/specialized" high schools where you'd think the girls would be nerdier and less likely to do that, but it was common even for them.

It is ultimately going to be the values you instill in your daughters. If your teenaged daughter is going to these places (where it'd be illegal for her to be no less) and meeting these guys (really, she's going to meet 17 year old guys at bars in Manhattan? The legal drinking age is 21 and even then the guys there won't be able to afford being there at that age with rare exceptions) then that would indicate something went wrong with your parenting skills.

I know at least one of my sisters wouldn't be caught dead at these places. Not so sure about the other one. I hope for you this doesn't become an issue either. But putting the blame on the guy won't solve anything. Ultimately it is always the female that decides when, where and how far the interactions go. This isn't a case of rape here.

Chip Kruger

Konrad "Chip" Kruger is a partner in financial firm Five Mile Capital Partners in Stamford, Conn. Kruger received a $48 million bonus, severance and a deferred-compensation package when he left the firm Greenwich Capital in 2000.

He also was in a partnership that in 2005 bought 78% of the commercial real-estate subsidiary of General Motors Corp. -- at a cost of $500 million.

"The return on this investment is potentially staggering," wrote a Connecticut divorce-court judge in 2006, dissolving the marriage of Konrad and his wife Marie Kruger. While married, the couple had homes in Greenwich and Massachusetts as well as a "manor house" in London. They also summered on Cape Cod.

Kruger is the father of Eliza Kruger, a 17-year-old high school student who leaked a story to Deadspin that she and NY Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez 'hooked up.'

Of course, with that kind of financial heft and Woody's age there is an excellent chance that in a couple of years old man Kruger might own the Jets.

Sanchex might just find himself choosing to "do right" by Eliza or start making plans to play in Canada.

My daughter is 17. I would not be excited to have some 24 year old sniffing around her. It's even worse in the case of Sanchez, who could fvck all the 19 year old swimsuit models that he wants. I don't fault him for picking the chick up in the club in the first place, but once he knew that the girl was a high school senior, he should've let it go. Either that, or she's so ******* amazing that he marries her in a few years. Not a lot of middle ground there, AFAIC.

so cause others may have taken advatnage of her, it's ok that sanchez did? nice..

listen, i think your position is homerific and absurd and it would be a 180 degree difference if we were talking about a 24 year old brady. I'm not going to change my mind, I think it's slimey, but I don't need to like sanchez in order to root for him on sundays. It's not like I'm suggesting he should be thrown in jail or suspended, or comparing him to michael vick or anything..

You didn't like Sanchez before all this happened anyway, so it's not like you're completely unbiased here.

Ultimately it is always the female that decides when, where and how far the interactions go.

Not really. Most guys are born with the keen ability to manipulate girls into having sex with them. If a girl ends up going too far with a guy she shouldn't, ESPECIALLY if the guy is older, the moral culpability is on him, not her. He knows what he's doing, she does not.

Not really. Most guys are born with the keen ability to manipulate girls into having sex with them. If a girl ends up going too far with a guy she shouldn't, ESPECIALLY if the guy is older, the moral culpability is on him, not her. He knows what he's doing, she does not.

Not sure where there's any moral culpability between two consenting adults in the eyes of the law.

Both are legal age.

Wasn't this gal bragging about her conquest ?

lol no. Most guys like to tell themselves that and exaggerate stories.

Unless you rape a girl, she decides when and where. You don't "manipulate" anything. Young men always like to think they are in control and can have any woman they want. Young men generally overestimate their abilities on everything actually.

When you get a little older, you might come to understand just how sharp and clever women actually are. Most married men actually figure this out and will admit to you that their wives are smarter than them. If anybody is born with a keen ability, it is women, because they have far more vested in the reproductive process and are physically weaker. I do not know of one single species in the entire world where the female does not accept her mate. The males compete for the female, not the other way around.

lol no. Most guys like to tell themselves that and exaggerate stories.

Unless you rape a girl, she decides when and where. You don't "manipulate" anything. Young men always like to think they are in control and can have any woman they want. Young men generally overestimate their abilities on everything actually.

When you get a little older, you might come to understand just how sharp and clever women actually are. Most married men actually figure this out and will admit to you that their wives are smarter than them. If anybody is born with a keen ability, it is women, because they have far more vested in the reproductive process and are physically weaker. I do not know of one single species in the entire world where the female does not accept her mate. The males compete for the female, not the other way around.

You really believe women aren't easy to manipulate into bed? Particularly when they are young.

I certainly agree that there's some guys who have no chance, but a guy like Sanchez can doesn't have that problem

You really believe women aren't easy to manipulate into bed? Particularly when they are young.

I certainly agree that there's some guys who have no chance, but a guy like Sanchez can doesn't have that problem

Again, they are not being manipulated. It is their choice. They allow the guy to think he is moving them towards it, but a girl has generally already decided what she things of a guy within a few minutes of meeting him.

What you are referring to is probably "game" theory, which only some men know instinctively. The entire stated idea of game theory is to manipulate women into bed, however, in reality it is more casting a wide net, getting practice, and improving yourself socially while increasing your odds. Successful men know that you move on quickly until you find a woman that is receptive. It is stated in their materials that you do not waste your energy on a specific girl and you look for the signs that she is receptive. The mere fact that you have to move on is indicative of how little manipulation actually goes on. It's more a case of you don't screw up and you're also trying to accelerate the process.

You will never be able to actively change a girl who has good morals and doesn't want to sleep around. Instead what you can, at best, do is find a girl that is just looking for an excuse.

Which this girl was. She was partying with her mother at these places when she was 15. When Sanchez told her they should just talk until she's 18, she told him that 17 is perfectly fine. She knew what she was doing and what she wanted. She's not an innocent little flower. No 17 year old that frequents these places like that would be. Sanchez didn't pick her up at a church. And even if he did, again, it would be her choice, she would know if she is receptive or not to begin with.

Again, I hope you raise your daughters correctly and it is not a problem. If a 24 year old guy is sneaking around after your 17 year old, hell, call me over, I'll help you knock the guy silly myself. But chances are you will have to have a long talk with your daughter about it, because unless he's stalking her against her will, she is probably also culpable. Stalking and rape are one thing, consensual relationships are another.

Again, they are not being manipulated. It is their choice. They allow the guy to think he is moving them towards it, but a girl has generally already decided what she things of a guy within a few minutes of meeting him.

What you are referring to is probably "game" theory, which only some men know instinctively. The entire stated idea of game theory is to manipulate women into bed, however, in reality it is more casting a wide net, getting practice, and improving yourself socially while increasing your odds. Successful men know that you move on quickly until you find a woman that is receptive. It is stated in their materials that you do not waste your energy on a specific girl and you look for the signs that she is receptive. The mere fact that you have to move on is indicative of how little manipulation actually goes on. It's more a case of you don't screw up and you're also trying to accelerate the process.

You will never be able to actively change a girl who has good morals and doesn't want to sleep around. Instead what you can, at best, do is find a girl that is just looking for an excuse.

Which this girl was. She was partying with her mother at these places when she was 15. When Sanchez told her they should just talk until she's 18, she told him that 17 is perfectly fine. She knew what she was doing and what she wanted. She's not an innocent little flower. No 17 year old that frequents these places like that would be. Sanchez didn't pick her up at a church. And even if he did, again, it would be her choice, she would know if she is receptive or not to begin with.

Again, I hope you raise your daughters correctly and it is not a problem. If a 24 year old guy is sneaking around after your 17 year old, hell, call me over, I'll help you knock the guy silly myself. But chances are you will have to have a long talk with your daughter about it, because unless he's stalking her against her will, she is probably also culpable. Stalking and rape are one thing, consensual relationships are another.

Girl have to be receptive, yes, as I said, some guys have no shot. Others can play tricks, do you really think a guy with "game" can't get a girl to go further then she wants to more quickly, but you're wrong. Is it consensual when it's based on lies and game, sure, for adults, not so sure for a high school kid dealing with a grown man.

To be honest, I don't care enough to invest any more energy on this. I think it's scummy, most people on this board don't, neither side is going to budge. Doesn't mean I'm going to root against the guy.

Homers. If Chad Henne was banging a 17 year old there'd be calls for public castration.

Meh he'd get his props and such...

I mean really the conversation probably went this far for Sanchez:

Friend of Sanchez: Hey man, I hear you're Mexican.

Sanchez: Yeah, and I banged this girl last night.

Friend of Sanchez: Compadre, the internet says she's 17.

Sanchez: So that WAS her mom! I should have known something was up when she tried to tell me that she was 18 too!

Friend of Sanchez: What?

Sanchez: Nothing. So am I going to jail man? They can't do that. I'm almost a citizen, and I have my greencard.

Friend of Sanchez: Dude...

Sanchez:...QUUUUUUUE!?

Friend of Sanchez: 17's good to go.

Sanchez: Oh. Life moves on then.

Friend of Sanchez: Well how 'bout that folks.

Total time of conversation: 30 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly Mark Sanchez is at a movie theatre really close to where I live with a date who im told looks alot like the girl in the picture. :o

Well you live in NJ. Not sure where Sanchez lives but I think this girl lives in CT. But they can chime in and speak for themselves...:D

You won't find any nude pics of her on the net - there are not any! She was NOT at any movie with him.

Ok 17 yr old who stupidly ran your mouth to that sh*tty website.

P.S. Did anyone see the Real Sports piece they did on AJ Duelerio? That is one ugly mofo. He can spend $12,000 for Brett Favre cock shots but can't spend $700 to fix his horrible teeth?

Archived