Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in parts of mexico it's 12, does that mean we cool with pervy athletes using thier fame and fortune to diddle 13 year olds?

So you would compare a 17 year old girl with a 24 year old boyfriend to a rich man who flies down to Mexico for the purpose of having sex with 13 year old girls?

Wow.

So you would compare a 17 year old girl with a 24 year old boyfriend to a rich man who flies down to Mexico for the purpose of having sex with 13 year old girls?

Wow.

CTM is just trying to justify his trips to Mexico.

Hes a pedophile now? You need to be BANNED for FALSE and SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS. Why are US NYJETS fans subjected to this type of posting on this message board?

US NY Jets fans?

Is that a category now? Are there non US NY Jets fans? Irish Jets and Panzer I guess...

US meaning all of US United States would be U.S

Its the CAPS. first you try a few. Some gateway caps. Maybe just the first letter in an important word. Then, you try them out when showing humor. LOL! Then they start talking to you at night, whispering..."hey man, you know that exclamation point thing--you can totally ignore it if you just hit caps lock. nobody even needs to know". Thats when the spiral steepens. Soon you capitalizing sh*t that doesn't need it and virtually SCREAMING everything you type! You start a beef just so you can emote using ALL CAPS. Then you just leave on the lock all the time, getting your fix post after post--even using them in conjunction with exclamation points. REcognize, my friend. It's the first step.

PS Sanchez did it. totally. :huh:

Eliza Kruger really screwed up. She could've gotten comp tickets, invites to exclusive parties for her and her friends, etc. Being close to a celebrity has alot of perks. She knew a celebrity and then she ran her mouth to her friends. She should have played the "we're just friends" angle.

She breached her trust with Sanchez and likely has been cut off.

EK is my sister and I want every one of you to bite me! At least respect that she made her decision to do what she wanted. Don't care who she went to a bar with, talked to or left with, it's her own damn business and she is 17yrs 2 mos, so FO!!!

Well first -- we obviously can't verify that she is your sister. And that doesn't really matter.

It seems that Sanchez is ultimately getting the heat here. And yes it is her business. Pretty much every Jets fan would agree and wished that Deadspin wasn't involved.

EK is my sister and I want every one of you to bite me! At least respect that she made her decision to do what she wanted. Don't care who she went to a bar with, talked to or left with, it's her own damn business and she is 17yrs 2 mos, so FO!!!

Keep it coming with the pics!!!!!

(Am I doing it right?)

We are taking some heat on twitter for mentioning this. Our stance is this...

Good, bad or indifferent, this is news. We have someone claiming to be a family member and that is newsworthy. SNY has it on their blog but people are telling JetNation.com to not talk about this? Doesn't seem right.

Again -- we have said let the story play out. As Jets fans, we all hope it is nothing. But it is news whether we want it to be or not.

We are taking some heat on twitter for mentioning this. Our stance is this...

Good, bad or indifferent, this is news. We have someone claiming to be a family member and that is newsworthy. SNY has it on their blog but people are telling JetNation.com to not talk about this? Doesn't seem right.

Again -- we have said let the story play out. As Jets fans, we all hope it is nothing. But it is news whether we want it to be or not.

really? I just checked, it's on all the otehr boards including the one at newyorkjetrs.com... tell them to kiss crushers big fat a$$

really? I just checked, it's on all the otehr boards including the one at newyorkjetrs.com... tell them to kiss crushers big fat a$

I checked thejetsblog which is owned by SNY I believe. Brian covered it, so I do feel comfortable in saying we did the right thing. This is news as much as we really wish it wasn't.

Who? Visa?

I think he should just be forced to copy & paste articles every time he starts a new thread. Forever.

Are you her older sister or younger sister?

I really need to know before I bite you.

Who's knocking your sister? (poor word choice?). What I mean is...the concensus is that EK is above the legal age of consent and therefore nobody really cares if she texted, boffed, or gave a wedgie to Sanchez. Even if he is Mexican.

Kidding, Mark, totally kidding. Most of my best friends are Italian which is almost the same thing.

Archived