Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for keeping her "annonymous", NY Post id's Eliza AND her rich father. LOL

vert051508--300x450.jpg

Jets' Sanchez and HS gal in QB 'sack'

By PERRY CHIARAMONTE in Greenwich, Conn., and DAN MANGAN in NY

Last Updated: 5:17 AM, February 9, 2011

Posted: 1:41 AM, February 9, 2011

She's in high school and dating the star quarterback -- of the Jets!

Superstar Gang Green play caller Mark Sanchez "hooked up" in his New Jersey home last month with a striking 17-year-old Connecticut high-school girl -- whose preppy dad is a super-wealthy financier, a bombshell new report claims.

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later.

"We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm," Eliza told Deadspin.com, according to that Web site, which identified her only as E.K.

Asked if she "hooked up" with the 24-year-old Sanchez that night -- after they dined together at Midtown hotspot Nobu the first week of January -- the Greenwich high-school senior said, "Yeah," albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to Deadspin.

When a Deadspin editor told her he would research the legality, Eliza reportedly replied that the age of sexual consent in New Jersey is "16. I checked."

"He's a really nice guy, you know," Eliza told the site. "He's one of the kindest people, and he's a genuine person."

Eliza's dad is Konrad "Chip" Kruger, a partner in the Stamford, Conn., financial firm Five Mile Capital Partners, who court records show received a $48 million bonus, severance and a deferred-compensation package when he left the firm Greenwich Capital in 2000.

He also was in a partnership that in 2005 bought 78 percent of the commercial real-estate subsidiary of General Motors Corp. -- at a cost of $500 million.

"The return on this investment is potentially staggering," wrote a Connecticut divorce-court judge in 2006, dissolving the marriage of Konrad and Eliza's mother, Marie Kruger.

While married, the couple had homes in Greenwich and Massachusetts as well as a "manor house" in London. They also summered on Cape Cod, divorce re cords show.

Eliza told Deadspin that Sanchez continued contacting her after they went to his home.

"He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she told Deadspin.

"But I'd be, like, I have school tomorrow."

In fact, Eliza told the site, Sanchez last texted her at 2 a.m. on Jan. 24 wanting to know if she was going out, hours after he returned from Pittsburgh, where the Jets lost in the AFC Championship Game.

Deadspin posted photos from Eliza that showed a room with a mussed-up bed, football helmets -- including a Jets one and one from Sanchez's alma mater of Southern Cal -- and a montage of photos on a picture titled, "I love you Tio [uncle] Mark."

Deadspin reported that Eliza claimed she met Sanchez on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, where he approached her to chat, flirt and get her BlackBerry number.

"You know I'm 17, right," she told Sanchez, according to the site.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

Eliza then shot back, "Actually, 17 is legal in New York," the site reported.

She also reportedly told the Web site that Sanchez gave her and a friend tickets to the Jets-Bills regular-season finale on Jan. 2, several days before she met him at Nobu.

A Jets spokesman said the team would not comment on Sanchez's personal life. Sanchez couldn't be reached for comment.

At her Greenwich house, Eliza's mom said, "I don't think she wants to talk. We're really trying to shut this down."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZDU69YnM#ixzz1DTS0p0g1

Would you actively pursue a 17 yr old IN HIGH SCHOOL even though it's legal??? He's a grown man, it doesnt matter if 17 is legal, she's still a kid that probably still smells like fresh pee. No reason at all for him to go that route. I can understand him thinking she was older because of where he met her, but once he found out how old she was he shouldve killed it.

You're weird

Just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt a story. Its a famous person. The public loves stories about famous people.

I think the biggest story is that she's ugly and Mark should be banging mega hotties...which this girl is far far from.

Would you actively pursue a 17 yr old IN HIGH SCHOOL even though it's legal??? He's a grown man, it doesnt matter if 17 is legal, she's still a kid that probably still smells like fresh pee. No reason at all for him to go that route. I can understand him thinking she was older because of where he met her, but once he found out how old she was he shouldve killed it.

Some people don't like the smell of stale pee.

Well, at least she didn't claim she was raped. Usually the girls realize they don't want it to be public and then just go the rape route.

This girl talks way too much though. And Sanchez...I dunno. Unless he thinks this girl is marriage material, I'm not sure that I get what he was thinking. Now if he's really that into her that he's indeed thinking of going the marriage route, I don't think anybody can really say anything. But if he was just looking for a fling the guy is a fool.

I wonder what college she is going to. With daddy's connections she should probably be able to get into a pretty good one around the region.

Well, at least she didn't claim she was raped. Usually the girls realize they don't want it to be public and then just go the rape route.

This girl talks way too much though. And Sanchez...I dunno. Unless he thinks this girl is marriage material, I'm not sure that I get what he was thinking. Now if he's really that into her that he's indeed thinking of going the marriage route, I don't think anybody can really say anything. But if he was just looking for a fling the guy is a fool.

I wonder what college she is going to. With daddy's connections she should probably be able to get into a pretty good one around the region.

I think we know what Mark was thinking. SMC bolded the applicable portions of the Post article:

Eliza's dad is Konrad "Chip" Kruger, a partner in the Stamford, Conn., financial firm Five Mile Capital Partners, who court records show received a $48 million bonus, severance and a deferred-compensation package when he left the firm Greenwich Capital in 2000.

He also was in a partnership that in 2005 bought 78 percent of the commercial real-estate subsidiary of General Motors Corp. -- at a cost of $500 million.

"The return on this investment is potentially staggering," wrote a Connecticut divorce-court judge in 2006, dissolving the marriage of Konrad and Eliza's mother, Marie Kruger.

While married, the couple had homes in Greenwich and Massachusetts as well as a "manor house" in London. They also summered on Cape Cod, divorce records show.

Everybody is thinking the girl is a golddigger and not realizing that they have it backwards.

Just out of curiosity, since we still don't ACTUALLY know there was anything sexual and since, even if there was, it was entirely legal: at what age would be the cutoff for an "appropriate" legal relationship? If chick was 19, I think we would hear people saying 'good goin, Mark!', etc. So 17 is not ok, is 18? Is 19? is 20? Since the law draws the line at 17, then I personally think that is just fine - it's a 7 year difference and she's not a kid (at least not much more so than Mark himself is).

What is the basement that he is allowed "morally" at 24?

Just out of curiosity, since we still don't ACTUALLY know there was anything sexual and since, even if there was, it was entirely legal: at what age would be the cutoff for an "appropriate" legal relationship? If chick was 19, I think we would hear people saying 'good goin, Mark!', etc. So 17 is not ok, is 18? Is 19? is 20? Since the law draws the line at 17, then I personally think that is just fine - it's a 7 year difference and she's not a kid (at least not much more so than Mark himself is).

Probably around 21 or so. The drinking age kind of sets the bar(no pun intended).

I hooked up with a 19 year old when I was 25 and I felt like a scumbag.

If you can no longer remember what you scored on the SAT at the same time she's studying for the SAT, don't f#ck it.

A lot of this is starting to make sense...

Eliza Kruger:

vert051508--300x450.jpg

Photo: NY POST

Looks a lot like a younger (baby fat) version his former USC girlfriend Jennifer Muller...

090422_Sanchez_ss_full.jpg

jennifer_mueller.jpeg

Photos: NFL BLITZ CORNER

Or is it just me?

Now girl #2 thats good hustle. Nothing hotter than an athletic chick that obviosly spends a ton of time in the gym! Similar to Verde...hot hot hot! Not that I have a thing for Verde...well maybe a little bit.

If you can no longer remember what you scored on the SAT at the same time she's studying for the SAT, don't f#ck it.

Maybe it's just me, I don't see it as that big of a deal. It's not illegal for a reason... because it's not TOO perverted.

My older buddy was 23 when he met a girl that was 17. I was kinda weirded out a bit by it at first, but hey, as of a couple years ago they are now married and have a kid.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that this strikes me as more of a personal matter, dependent on the parties involved. I don't feel like it's my place to judge.

Probably around 21 or so. The drinking age kind of sets the bar(no pun intended).

I hooked up with a 19 year old when I was 25 and I felt like a scumbag.

Only after you popped your nut. Before that you were probably feeling pretty good about yourself and jonesing over the 19 year old panties. ;)

Maybe it's just me, I don't see it as that big of a deal. It's not illegal for a reason... because it's not TOO perverted.

My older buddy was 23 when he met a girl that was 17. I was kinda weirded out a bit by it at first, but hey, as of a couple years ago they are now married and have a kid.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that this strikes me as more of a personal matter, dependent on the parties involved. I don't feel like it's my place to judge.

Word. Personally, I think it's amusing in the same way that finding out your buddy drunkenly nailed a big'un with a wooden leg. Now, calling the big'un the next week for a second go-'round isn't as funny, but you just sorta shake your head at it. The big issue here is that Mark has his choice of about a million different panty models and he elected to stick with the portly, gap-toothed high school senior with a camera phone so he looks like a toolbag.

A guys whose a millionaire qb, supposed leader of men, chasing around high school girls seems fine to you? Really?

btw.. chick is not fat at all.. and has a great body.. can definitely see why mark intiated with her, but come on, the guy can have models, actresses and other chicks way hotter then this kid, he should've cease and desisted when she first said high school

A guys whose a millionaire qb, supposed leader of men, chasing around high school girls seems fine to you? Really?

btw.. chick is not fat at all.. and has a great body.. can definitely see why mark intiated with her, but come on, the guy can have models, actresses and other chicks way hotter then this kid, he should've cease and desisted when she first said high school

THIS THIS THIS THIS ******* THIS!!!!

Archived