Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guys whose a millionaire qb, supposed leader of men, chasing around high school girls seems fine to you? Really?

btw.. chick is not fat at all.. and has a great body.. can definitely see why mark intiated with her, but come on, the guy can have models, actresses and other chicks way hotter then this kid, he should've cease and desisted when she first said high school

I always assumed millionaires banging teenagers was considered a pastime.

zahia_dehar_swimsuit_04.jpg

^^^ 16. Three French soccer players. Well she's probably 19/20 now...

A guys whose a millionaire qb, supposed leader of men, chasing around high school girls seems fine to you? Really?

btw.. chick is not fat at all.. and has a great body.. can definitely see why mark intiated with her, but come on, the guy can have models, actresses and other chicks way hotter then this kid, he should've cease and desisted when she first said high school

Yeah, he's not parking his IROC in front of a high school and trying to pick up chicks Glen, he met this chick in a bar on New Year's Eve.

Yeah, he's not parking his IROC in front of a high school and trying to pick up chicks Glen, he met this chick in a bar on New Year's Eve.

And continued to pursue her once he knew she was in high school and try to con her out on school nights apparently. It's ****ed up..

No, actually its really fine. You're just understandably overreacting because you have a 17-year-old daughter.

wow.. i'm not that old yet dude. Having a daughter makes it clear how slimey it is. most high school kids aren't mature/emotional equipped enough to realize what the sanchize is after..

wow.. i'm not that old yet dude. Having a daughter makes it clear how slimey it is. most high school kids aren't mature/emotional equipped enough to realize what the sanchize is after..

Most high school kids aren't mature enough, based on what I read about this chick, she would be the exception that proves the rule.

She's a little rich girl who's obviously got a fake ID and is hanging out in NYC nightclubs while her divorcing parents quibble over how to split up their millions, all the while spoiling their daughter and letting her get away with whatever she wants.

I got a feeling that if Sanchez did have sex with this girl, and let's face it he probably did, he wasn't the first guy to go there and he probably isn't the oldest dude this chick has hooked up with.

This girl isn't some shy, inexperienced, innocent waif.

As CTM said, Eliza is not fat at all. There are other pics of her on the web. She has a hot body.

Regardless, the story gets better. Eliza goes to the club with HER MOTHER! Her mom is a club goer and has been taking Eliza with her since the girl was 15!

Dumbass Eliza has now outed her mom and dad. LOL

kruger061235--480x180.jpg

10.1n009.sanchez1--300x300.jpg

Sanchez's teen gal pal partied with mom; Mark 'thought she was 18'

By REBECCA ROSENBERG in Greenwich, Conn., and EMILY SMITH and DAN MANGAN in NY

Last Updated: 9:24 AM, February 10, 2011

Posted: 12:57 AM, February 10, 2011

Like mother, like daughter.

The rich, preppy Connecticut mom of 17-year-old Eliza Kruger -- who said she "hooked up" with star Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez after meeting him at a Manhattan nightclub -- "likes to party" on occasion with her sexy daughter, sources said yes terday.

"Eliza has been going to clubs since she was 15, sometimes with her mom," blond Greenwich divorcée Marie McCormick Kruger, a night life source told The Post.

"A lot of the club guys in the city know her mom well," the source said.

Eliza said she "hooked up" with Sanchez, 24, at his New Jersey home several days after meeting him on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, according to Deadspin.com, which did not identify her by name.

The Web site also posted photos of a mussed-up bed and rooms featuring football-related memorabilia that the Greenwich HS senior reportedly offered as "proof" of her get-together with the hunky Sanchez. And they quoted Eliza as saying that Sanchez, after that tryst, sometimes sent her text messages as late as 2 a.m. asking her if she was out, even on school nights.

In downtown Old Greenwich yesterday, Eliza told The Post, "I really have nothing to say, I can't talk about it," when asked about her rendezvous with Sanchez. She looked ready to cry when asked if she regretted talking to Deadspin.

Her dad is multimillionaire Greenwich financier Konrad "Chip" Kruger. He and Marie had four kids together including Eliza before divorcing in 2006 after years of marital turmoil.

According to their di vorce decision, which found neither party at fault, Marie Kruger in the mid-1990s flirted with and "kissed one or two times" a "gentle man" she had met at a local watering hole. In July 2005, the decision said, Chip Kruger "learned that she had slept with her rowing coach" while the Krugers were attempting a reconciliation.

The court found that both parties contributed to difficulties, including a two-year affair by Chip Kruger.

Marie Kruger said, "No comment," when a reporter tried to ask about the mother-daughter club hopping.

The nightlife source also told The Post that Eliza "recently has been hanging out with a promoter who works with a lot of the clubs, and who introduced her to Mark."

"But even he thought she was 18," the source said. "She looks a lot older when she's all dressed up for a night out."

A second club-land source said that when "Eliza met Mark on New Year's Eve, he was actually out with a girlfriend at the time. But he managed to get her number anyway."

Several sources said that weeks ago, Eliza was turned away from the door of Juliet Supper Club in Chelsea.

Sanchez and several Jets were partying at Juliet on Jan. 24, hours after losing the AFC Championship Game in Pittsburgh, but it was not clear if that was the night of Eliza's aborted visit.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jet_set_party_mom_aCxVsCzSVKGThZYAhfNPTN#ixzz1DZLEDcEF

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jet_set_party_mom_aCxVsCzSVKGThZYAhfNPTN#ixzz1DZL6hOVm

Most high school kids aren't mature enough, based on what I read about this chick, she would be the exception that proves the rule.

She's a little rich girl who's obviously got a fake ID and is hanging out in NYC nightclubs while her divorcing parents quibble over how to split up their millions, all the while spoiling their daughter and letting her get away with whatever she wants.

I got a feeling that if Sanchez did have sex with this girl, and let's face it he probably did, he wasn't the first guy to go there and he probably isn't the oldest dude this chick has hooked up with.

This girl isn't some shy, inexperienced, innocent waif.

so cause others may have taken advatnage of her, it's ok that sanchez did? nice..

listen, i think your position is homerific and absurd and it would be a 180 degree difference if we were talking about a 24 year old brady. I'm not going to change my mind, I think it's slimey, but I don't need to like sanchez in order to root for him on sundays. It's not like I'm suggesting he should be thrown in jail or suspended, or comparing him to michael vick or anything..

Not for nothin' but I can remember what I scored on the SAT....

00000.. spelled name wrong.. it's klacko, with an a

As CTM said, Eliza is not fat at all. There are other pics of her on the web. She has a hot body.

Regardless, the story gets better. Eliza goes to the club with HER MOTHER! Her mom is a club goer and has been taking Eliza with her since the girl was 15!

Dumbass Eliza has now outed her mom and dad. LOL

must be nice to have that kind of money.. clearly mom put her in the situation, pos

00000.. spelled name wrong.. it's klacko, with an a

must be nice to have that kind of money.. clearly mom put her in the situation, pos

Chip Kruger

Konrad "Chip" Kruger is a partner in financial firm Five Mile Capital Partners in Stamford, Conn. Kruger received a $48 million bonus, severance and a deferred-compensation package when he left the firm Greenwich Capital in 2000.

He also was in a partnership that in 2005 bought 78% of the commercial real-estate subsidiary of General Motors Corp. -- at a cost of $500 million.

"The return on this investment is potentially staggering," wrote a Connecticut divorce-court judge in 2006, dissolving the marriage of Konrad and his wife Marie Kruger. While married, the couple had homes in Greenwich and Massachusetts as well as a "manor house" in London. They also summered on Cape Cod.

Kruger is the father of Eliza Kruger, a 17-year-old high school student who leaked a story to Deadspin that she and NY Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez 'hooked up.'

The couple met in a New York night club Lavo, went to dinner at Nobu and then went to Sanchez's home in New Jersey. Seventeen is a legal dating age in both New York and New Jersey, so Sanchez -- who is 24 -- should not face legal repercussions for the alleged tryst.

Source: NY Post

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/blackboard/chip-kruger#ixzz1DZOAy3wX

so cause others may have taken advatnage of her, it's ok that sanchez did? nice..

listen, i think your position is homerific and absurd and it would be a 180 degree difference if we were talking about a 24 year old brady. I'm not going to change my mind, I think it's slimey, but I don't need to like sanchez in order to root for him on sundays. It's not like I'm suggesting he should be thrown in jail or suspended, or comparing him to michael vick or anything..

Sorry Glen but nothing about this story makes it sound like Sanchez took advantage of anybody.

You act like I'm serious about half the crap I say about Tom Brady. Most of those comments are made for two reasons: 1. To egg on those who are serious about it; 2. To annoy the trolls.

But while we're on the subject, nothing Sanchez did here is remotely as slimy as dumping your pregnant girlfriend to go out with a supermodel.

Only CTM is that smart. In fact, he is the smartest and most morally upright individual on the face of the planet.

yes, you're morality is on a pendulum, if it's a jet, it's closer to larry flynt, if it's a non jet, fallwell

Speaking of Mike Vick

White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle says he and his wife sometimes rooted for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick to be injured as payback for Vick's mistreatment of dogs.

"He had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt," Mark Buehrle told MLB.com, according to the Chicago Tribune. "Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."

The Buehrles, who own three dogs, are highly active in rescuing canines and finding homes for them.

Buehrle's comments were later removed from the MLB.com article that was published Wednesday, but its author, Scott Merkin, tweeted some of them.

Vick, the NFL's Comeback Player of the Year, was sentenced in 2007 to 23 months in federal prison for his role in a dogfighting ring in his native Virginia. He said last year that he would someday like to own a dog.

"Even if you are not a dog lover, how can you sit there and make two dogs fight and one is going to die?" MLB.com quoted Mark Buehrle as saying, according to CBSSports.com. "How could you do that if you are somewhat sane?”

Buehrle isn't the first public figure to wish ill upon Vick. Political commentator Tucker Carlson said in December that Vick should have been executed for his crimes. Carlson later said he “overspoke” but insisted that he was "disgusted" by Vick's actions.

"What the Sanchize is after." I'm pretty sure the reason the human species has survived so long is that because both sexes understand how to reproduce. Call it a hunch, but I think it's hard wired biologically.

Also, by 17, she's already "been taken advantage of" probably with an older dude.

Maybe things were different in your era, but I can tell you that in this era people, especially girls, become sexually active at younger ages than that. I don't necessarily agree with it, but that's just how it is. There's actually a lot of pressure on both sexes to become active, and a lot of stupid studies claim that the earlier you have sex the happier you are in life. I think the studies are retarded but they are thrown around all the time.

White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle says he and his wife sometimes rooted for Eagles quarterback Michael Vick to be injured as payback for Vick's mistreatment of dogs.

"He had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt," Mark Buehrle told MLB.com, according to the Chicago Tribune. "Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."

The Buehrles, who own three dogs, are highly active in rescuing canines and finding homes for them.

Buehrle's comments were later removed from the MLB.com article that was published Wednesday, but its author, Scott Merkin, tweeted some of them.

Vick, the NFL's Comeback Player of the Year, was sentenced in 2007 to 23 months in federal prison for his role in a dogfighting ring in his native Virginia. He said last year that he would someday like to own a dog.

"Even if you are not a dog lover, how can you sit there and make two dogs fight and one is going to die?" MLB.com quoted Mark Buehrle as saying, according to CBSSports.com. "How could you do that if you are somewhat sane?”

Buehrle isn't the first public figure to wish ill upon Vick. Political commentator Tucker Carlson said in December that Vick should have been executed for his crimes. Carlson later said he “overspoke” but insisted that he was "disgusted" by Vick's actions.

Everything about the White Sox is completely and utterly insufferable.

From what I saw of MS on Hard Knocks, his sideline behavior, wiping snot on teamate, eating hotdogs, etc etc I can only conclude he is more comfortable with a 17 year old vs a woman his age or older because Mark and the 17 yr old probably share a similar intellectual capacity. No harm, no foul.

From what I saw of MS on Hard Knocks, his sideline behavior, wiping snot on teamate, eating hotdogs, etc etc I can only conclude he is more comfortable with a 17 year old vs a woman his age or older because Mark and the 17 yr old probably share a similar intellectual capacity. No harm, no foul.

Bieber movie in 3D FTW.

Sorry Glen but nothing about this story makes it sound like Sanchez took advantage of anybody.

You act like I'm serious about half the crap I say about Tom Brady. Most of those comments are made for two reasons: 1. To egg on those who are serious about it; 2. To annoy the trolls.

But while we're on the subject, nothing Sanchez did here is remotely as slimy as dumping your pregnant girlfriend to go out with a supermodel.

Reports say that the pregancy was unknown when Tom and Bridget broke up. Whether that is true depends on who you root for. The "numbers" match up though. Broke up in December, Bridget announces pregnancy in February has baby in August. But yah, I think it's obvious he dumped Bridget for Giselle.

However, it's also pretty sleezy being out with with your date for the night and scoring another chicks phone number. I wonder how he would like that if the tables were turned? Is this a common practice among men?

Lets be real here. We idolize these players that are human and as flawed as the rest of us. Mark Sanchez is young, maybe a little immature and cocky. Can't say that I would not be the same if I were him. Maybe next time he will ask for an ID and avoid any number that has "teen" in it.

Archived