Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Caught up...couple of comments/observations...

Sorry to see SMC leave.

Good luck BG...hope she honors the deal.

Slats trying to hit on Song...think we found out who Harry Potter is...must be the glasses.

Pac re-inforced his metagaming reputation for voting the noob...only this time he spread his vote around.

Verbal with the nice recap...adds some drivel to push his post count.

Some others still continue old skirmishes.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Vote: I-28

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True.

unvote, vote: JF80

Kitchen Votes- Crusher, JiF, I-28, Sharrow, 80, JVoR, DanX, Vicious, Verbal, SMC

Sharrow and I were your opportunities to focus in on some other Kitchen voters, yet you chose to wait until Pac voted 80. Frankly this is very unlike you when you play as town. Typically the type of play we see from you is trying to draw up some kind of case and finding some reason in your votes. Hopping on a vote with a "Yea whatever" kind of attitude isn't the way I typically see you. I'm ok with where I'm at.

My reasoning for voting you was I was seeing more dick jokery out of you than usual. The obvious defense for that is "Oh it's day 1" but like I said, not what I normally expect out of you and for now it's the best I have. The Lily rolling you up was a joke to cover up that I thought you were playing unusual. Everyone is entitled to their fun but for me it's weird to see someone who doesn't typically do something play so loose on day 1. Loose play = scum to me.

What, you don't like discussing the hot celebs that fat nerd JIF looks like in 'real life."

Fat? Nerd? Need to lose a little from the winter but far from fat...but very soon it will be...

Suns out Guns out...ya know? Get out there, get little tan. uhuh. Show off this toned body.

And I'm too stoopid to be a nerd. Faggyboston boy. Go join wwwbay in boston somewhere and fag out like faggyboston boys do.

Dane Cook is hot. lol but he is a dooshy.

;)

Sucks about SMC... but thank god he was roleless. That could have been ALOT worse.

I think it was Jif's fault though. I think I saw him tampering with that stool after he stood on it to give Crusher a back massage.

You want to see me naked dont you.

Just really busy in the office. Be on later tonight.

CANT WAIT!!!

I guess its time for me to stop post-whoring and focus a bit. Its all fun and games and gay jokes until 3 people have voted you, I suppose. <_<

Dont let these bastards break your stride, dont let them slow you down, oh no, you gots to keep on moving.

True, but your count was misleading so I figured I'd help you out.

Thanks much darling. Wasn't trying to mislead. Genuinely misquoted as I pulled it from SMC's post as I got missed Lily's count because it was quoted and didnt' say "OFFICIAL" or something big like that for my big dumb head to process.

Gym time. SUNS OUT GUNS OUT.

/high fives JiF

Thanks much darling. Wasn't trying to mislead. Genuinely misquoted as I pulled it from SMC's post as I got missed Lily's count because it was quoted and didnt' say "OFFICIAL" or something big like that for my big dumb head to process.

Gym time. SUNS OUT GUNS OUT.

/high fives JiF

Speaking of Sun. Havent seen it in days. We've had PNW weather out here the last 5 days.

Ankle is healing well though, should be back on track soon. Actually going to try and play a couple of games Wed.

Fat? Nerd? Need to lose a little from the winter but far from fat...but very soon it will be...

Suns out Guns out...ya know? Get out there, get little tan. uhuh. Show off this toned body.

And I'm too stoopid to be a nerd. Faggyboston boy. Go join wwwbay in boston somewhere and fag out like faggyboston boys do.

tolt!

z-formation-snap-o.gif

SMC's death was pretty random. Don't really like having random occurrences that are unpredictable to the town in a game, but that's just my preference I guess. I think it's a little difficult and a little early to figure out how much the mafia knows about game setup and asking whether or not people voting kitchen are more suspect than others. Still early.

SMC's death was pretty random. Don't really like having random occurrences that are unpredictable to the town in a game, but that's just my preference I guess. I think it's a little difficult and a little early to figure out how much the mafia knows about game setup and asking whether or not people voting kitchen are more suspect than others. Still early.

Lily informed us that most of the surprises were good for the town. I suspect the random death is the worst of the bad surprises we'll see. But who knows.

My guess is they know as little as town. The victim could of just as easy been scum according to Lily's explanation. Did you catch that part?

Well I don't think the mafia knows anymore than we do, but in my opinion mafia like to hide in the masses, though not saying every mafia member was in the kitchen last night, but I'm willing to wager a couple were in there and I think that's the best place to look to start out.

Lily informed us that most of the surprises were good for the town. I suspect the random death is the worst of the bad surprises we'll see. But who knows.

I don't think that's exactly how she put it. I think it was more along the lines of, things can/could/will happen randomly. It could go either way pending the circumstances.

Well I don't think the mafia knows anymore than we do, but in my opinion mafia like to hide in the masses, though not saying every mafia member was in the kitchen last night, but I'm willing to wager a couple were in there and I think that's the best place to look to start out.

Yeah we already know slaaa, oh hey Song.

I don't think that's exactly how she put it. I think it was more along the lines of, things can/could/will happen randomly. It could go either way pending the circumstances.

You're right. For the sake of accuracy, this is what Lily said:

Not random. To give you an idea of the way my mind works (good luck with that!) the trigger was the first person to mention death other than lynching. The person who posted after them was the one killed. I will also tell you that this is the only room where the event is a death. No two triggers are the same. No two events are the same.

Don't be scared to post. The kitchen trigger has already been hit. And some of the events are good things. A LOT of them are good things.

I guess its time for me to stop post-whoring and focus a bit. Its all fun and games and gay jokes until 3 people have voted you, I suppose. <_<

I only voted you to try and trap someone. Make a silly weak case if someone follows you you might have scum. So unovte Plus it's pretty much un-speaken law we don;t kill teh noobs day 1. Though Pac will fondle and abuse you when given a chance.

I only voted you to try and trap someone. Make a silly weak case if someone follows you you might have scum. So unovte Plus it's pretty much un-speaken law we don;t kill teh noobs day 1. Though Pac will fondle and abuse you when given a chance.

Does this mean we can officially put slats on scum-watch?

My guess is they know as little as town. The victim could of just as easy been scum according to Lily's explanation. Did you catch that part?

I actually missed that the first time I skimmed through the thread. Still, until more things happen I don't think we know enough to make a definitive statement either way.

It also brings up some questions about our best plan as town at night, but I won't get into it now since we're in day phase.

Still don't see a vote i'd like to hop on for now. (at least semi-seriously).

I actually missed that the first time I skimmed through the thread. Still, until more things happen I don't think we know enough to make a definitive statement either way. It also brings up some questions about our best plan as town at night, but I won't get into it now since we're in day phase.

Still don't see a vote i'd like to hop on for now. (at least semi-seriously).

I would tend to agree with this.

Archived