Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gato, you need to unvote first, hon.

I've PMed Barm to see if there is a problem. I have a replacement lined up, depending on what he has to say. It's another DMer, but he'll fit right in.

Well, at least this confirms he wasn't silenced.

skimming and I'd like to reveal as well..

tonight there's a 42% chance I'm getting laid and a 10% chance my partner dies during climax.

hahahahaha - post of the day.

Not sure what to do about the I28/JiF situation. I guess there could be a chance that not all members of this angry mob are town....but that still doesn't help me make a voting decision. It appears that both are telling the truth (at least mostly) regarding their roles, but not necessarily their alignment. Meh.

Vote: JiF

The bulletproof part for I28 makes him super valuable as a confirmed townie, as many have mentioned. And I don't see scum as bulletproof, so I'm inclined to believe I28 is town.

Who said I was shooting anything? And if the game evolved which made me change my decision, I could give my life instead.

Look back, my immediate response to I28 was he didnt have a bulletproof but the other portion.

You're wrong because you dont know what my choice is tonight. You have 2 confirmed townie's based off the language we both agreed upon, voting us, is stupid. Bottom line. And you're right, its a numbers game, and your odds to now hit scum have increased.

Its 100% legit. The only debate now is if the bullet proof is real or not.

It did matter, I'm not going to say why in case the scum misses how, but I have no clue why people are now trying to vote us. It definitely interesting. I think those fishing/digging before my reveal, JVOR/Hess, is the decision today. I think Doggin pushing, is a 3rd party. JMO.

Thats a really simple minded way to look at things BG. Its day 1, you have 2 confirmed townies, it makes total sense based on the language that was confirmed between us.

fishing/digging what? You keep referring to this. Why not get off your lazy a$$ and show proof of what you're talking about and maybe people listen and maybe I'll understand where you're coming from.

Who said I was shooting anything? And if the game evolved which made me change my decision, I could give my life instead.

Assuming your role claim is true:

If you don't shoot tonight, you are nothing more than a roleless townie (and therefore your role can't affect the game unless you die). If you do shoot tonight, the only way your role can affect the game is by preventing us from losing a likely townie by costing us a certain townie.

You're wrong because you dont know what my choice is tonight. You have 2 confirmed townie's based off the language we both agreed upon, voting us, is stupid. Bottom line. And you're right, its a numbers game, and your odds to now hit scum have increased.

It did matter, I'm not going to say why in case the scum misses how, but I have no clue why people are now trying to vote us. It definitely interesting. I think those fishing/digging before my reveal, JVOR/Hess, is the decision today. I think Doggin pushing, is a 3rd party. JMO.

Thats a really simple minded way to look at things BG. Its day 1, you have 2 confirmed townies, it makes total sense based on the language that was confirmed between us.

Uh - no we don't. We have two people who have claimed the same role. That does not make you both townies, by any stretch of the imagination. It's entirely possible that you are both scum (unlikely, IMO, but not impossible - which means that you aren't confirmed. If one of you dies and flips town and with the role as described, then I'd say the other is confirmed)

BTW, if I'm a third party, then why am I trying so hard to get a bulletproof townie confirmed? In what conceivable universe would that do me any good?

Well, at least this confirms he wasn't silenced.

hahahahaha - post of the day.

Not sure what to do about the I28/JiF situation. I guess there could be a chance that not all members of this angry mob are town....but that still doesn't help me make a voting decision. It appears that both are telling the truth (at least mostly) regarding their roles, but not necessarily their alignment. Meh.

Vote: JiF

The bulletproof part for I28 makes him super valuable as a confirmed townie, as many have mentioned. And I don't see scum as bulletproof, so I'm inclined to believe I28 is town.

You think some of the angry mob could be mafia?

Assuming everything you both have said is true, I could see how each of you would feel comfortable with the innocence of one another. I'm just not sure how exactly there is a connection there that would give anyone else in the game that comfort level.

Vote count:

Jif (8) – Hess, Wombat, JF80, Doggin, SMC, JVoR, BG, Verbal

I28 (4) – JC, BG, Slats, Brett

JVoR (3) – Vic, Song, JiF

Jetscode (1) – Dan X

BG (1) – Gato

Hess (1) – Pac

Dan X (1) – I28

Not voting: Barm, CTM, Sharrow, AVM

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Tick tock.

BTW, if I'm a third party, then why am I trying so hard to get a bulletproof townie confirmed? In what conceivable universe would that do me any good?

Keeps the cop from investigating you one night, and makes you look all townie-ish if the confirmation is effective?

Assuming your role claim is true:

If you don't shoot tonight, you are nothing more than a roleless townie (and therefore your role can't affect the game unless you die). If you do shoot tonight, the only way your role can affect the game is by preventing us from losing a likely townie by costing us a certain townie.

Uh - no we don't. We have two people who have claimed the same role. That does not make you both townies, by any stretch of the imagination. It's entirely possible that you are both scum (unlikely, IMO, but not impossible - which means that you aren't confirmed. If one of you dies and flips town and with the role as described, then I'd say the other is confirmed)

I just disagree with your logic, understand, but dont think its right and its got nothing to do with because its directed at me being the day 1 lynch. It makes absolutely no sense to me why you would kill 2 confirmed townies...yes, we are confirmed and you'll find out why tonight if you kill me.

I thought you were trying set this up to kill I28, not confirm him...but if thats what your doing...then I do get that logic. Just dont think its with good intentions.

I just disagree with your logic, understand, but dont think its right and its got nothing to do with because its directed at me being the day 1 lynch. It makes absolutely no sense to me why you would kill 2 confirmed townies...yes, we are confirmed and you'll find out why tonight if you kill me.

I thought you were trying set this up to kill I28, not confirm him...but if thats what your doing...then I do get that logic. Just dont think its with good intentions.

Stop skimming and read my posts. I've said about 12 times that one of the benefits of killing you today is that if you flip town, it confirms I28 and removes him from the lynch pool.

Assuming everything you both have said is true, I could see how each of you would feel comfortable with the innocence of one another. I'm just not sure how exactly there is a connection there that would give anyone else in the game that comfort level.

If they are part of the angry mob?

Why was your vote on I28 if you knew he was town before your reveal?

I didnt know he was innocent for sure until he said "angry mob".

Keeps the cop from investigating you one night, and makes you look all townie-ish if the confirmation is effective?

There are a couple of others I could see as well, but I typically dont like to give ideas just in case someone is as sucky as me which is why I was cryptic in my answers to Doggin. Doesnt help giving ideas, if I'm going to die especially.

Stop skimming and read my posts. I've said about 12 times that one of the benefits of killing you today is that if you flip town, it confirms I28 and removes him from the lynch pool.

I'm reading your F'ing posts. lol. But maybe I have a different perspective because I'm town...no? my goodness.

Alright. I'm done for the night boys sorry...I've got a thing and wont be around by deadline.

I think I've said all I can say. I understand I've got under some skin with my attacks on JVOR, but it really wasnt meant to offend anyone. I dont like JVOR , its cool...most of it was just sensationalizing for good entertainment...but obviously it upset some people. Sorry.

I'm Mr. Rose. I'm an angry mob member. You know my power. I'm town aligned.

I think JVOR was fishing, because of that, I think he's not part of this angry mob which so far is town aligned. I think Hess was doing it too but since I dont like JVOR, I'll pick him as my lynch. I think Doggin is a 3rd party even though he'll tell you it makes no sense for him to be. I'd also look at Bret, he's got a sick obsession with me and he didnt even respond to a post where I called him out on scum tells. Plus, he's not even on my train now weird.

Do the right thing.

That is one of the most asinine arguments I've ever seen. Are you suggesting we just keep going around and try to lynch every player in the game until someone finally doesn't reveal as a townie? Actually, why don't we just ask really nicely for the scum to just identify themselves right now so we can go ahead and lynch them.

Its not an argument you jackass... its a question, posed to one specific person. I wanted the logic king to elaborate more on whatever the eff he's talking about, cause from what I can tell he's working pretty hard right now to sell JIF as an okay reveal, but me not so much.

Why would CTM's undertone be that out of the 2 reveals, we shouldn't believe the bullet-proof player... hmmmm.... see what I'm sayin?

If they are part of the angry mob?

I didnt know he was innocent for sure until he said "angry mob".

Really? You thought he was fake claiming a role that happened to match yours in mechanics and details?

I'm reading your F'ing posts. lol. But maybe I have a different perspective because I'm town...no? my goodness.

1) If you're reading 'em, how exactly did you miss the insane number of times I pointed out that, at worst, killing you would confirm I28 as a townie?

2) Town or not, the "perspective" on what it is rational for people who are not you and do not have your particular knowledge should not change. If you really are town, then you now know 100% that you and Monkey are both town. But other than the two of you (and one more, I think), nobody else does (except the scum).

Right now I would prefer to lynch CTM or JVoR but idk if we have time. Keeping my vote on JiF unless more people wanna go JVoR. Also, what's with all the useless votes and nonvotes?

CTM's play has now crossed over to scummy... his first ping was belching out that "another cop should reveal" and now I'm getting the impression he is saying that the JIF reveal, even though it followed mine, is more believable in hopes of influencing a lynch on me - because I'm the one that is bulletproof.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Wombat - I haven't liked your play all game, but I'm starting to think its not scummy... its just corny, no offense.

Alright. I'm done for the night boys sorry...I've got a thing and wont be around by deadline.

I think I've said all I can say. I understand I've got under some skin with my attacks on JVOR, but it really wasnt meant to offend anyone. I dont like JVOR , its cool...most of it was just sensationalizing for good entertainment...but obviously it upset some people. Sorry.

I think JVOR was fishing, because of that, I think he's not part of this angry mob which so far is town aligned. I think Hess was doing it too but since I dont like JVOR, I'll pick him as my lynch. I think Doggin is a 3rd party even though he'll tell you it makes no sense for him to be. I'd also look at Bret, he's got a sick obsession with me and he didnt even respond to a post where I called him out on scum tells. Plus, he's not even on my train now weird.

Do the right thing.

Are you submitting a kill target? Or chancing it?

CTM's play has now crossed over to scummy... his first ping was belching out that "another cop should reveal" and now I'm getting the impression he is saying that the JIF reveal, even though it followed mine, is more believable in hopes of influencing a lynch on me - because I'm the one that is bulletproof.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Wombat - I haven't liked your play all game, but I'm starting to think its not scummy... its just corny, no offense.

See post 1501, its about 3 posts before you said this that I voted Dan - wow you suck.

I was typing my post up while you were changing your vote. Which I see you've done again. :rolleyes:

Do the right thing.

I agree with everything in this post, except I'm kind of hurt because I am not a boy *pouts* Not sure about the doggin part, but I agree about JVOR and Hess at this point in the game, though JVOR moreso. I agree with the bret not being on your train is weird, from what I've seen, but not overly weird I guess.

Vote count:

Jif (9) – Hess, Wombat, JF80, Doggin, SMC, JVoR, BG, Verbal, Brett

I28 (3) – JC, BG, Slats

JVoR (3) – Vic, Song, JiF

Jetscode (1) – Dan X

BG (1) – Gato

Hess (1) – Pac

CTM (1) – I28

Not voting: Barm, CTM, Sharrow, AVM

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 8PM MST/10PM EST

Holy sh*t I just realized AVM is playing this game.

You guys figure it out. I think it's crap we're lynching JiF for being an a$$ and I don't really want any part of it. JVoR is my pick for scum.

Totally agree here. Pure crap. And then the bs about lynching someone will prove someone else innocent, that's pure crap.

Archived