Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor kid...

i;'d warn her if she didnt' harress me almost every single game we play

Blehhh, sucks. I hope you enjoyed that. On the bright side, there was a lot to read so it at least helped me keep some things straight for myself.

Understand the attitude, the game is running long... however, you are focusing way to much on me and JIF. Heck, you are trying to spin me into scum, even though consensus was that JIF being town legitimized my claim.

Do me a favor, look at how Slats has played the game... and Pac, where is he? AVM? Dan? All of a sudden they pop in after the lynch? This game is too big... too many people under the radar.

For the last time, I will pop in around this time every single (week)night, and you can bet money on that. If you're going to insist that I'm scummy, please at least look harder for a reason that's not dependent on a fixed schedule I will maintain regardless of my alignment.

Didn't you kill me when I was town in the Star Wars game, too?

Hey Ape-boy, I figure you can shoot at Dan if you want, or you and Dan can both shoot at me. Doesn't matter. I'm working this weekend, but I was planning on bringing in my guitar and annoying my co-workers, anyway. I have some episodes of Peep Show and Shameless to watch, too.

When do we start voting on our next room? I want to pick one where the monkey can get killed.

Mwahaha, yes, when I was the one and only Darth Vader!!! :D I consider you a great threat when you are not on my side. I'm very worried that you're not on my side this game, either. You're lacking your special Slatsy spark.

Vote: Ballroom No way am I following Slats and CTM into the Billiard Room ... shiver ... :)

That's cool - I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. If that makes you feel good . . . I can live with that. And if I'm wrong, I'll just learn from my mistake, and next time you're acting like a dick in a game, I won't assume it's because you're scum, and instead I'll just assume it's because you're a dick.

But that's a pretty big reason why I hope I'm not wrong - I've always thought you were a good guy, and I'd hate to have to rethink that.

Listen. I'm tires of this game. I can see this being the last mafia game I ever play. I'm tired of the same people pilling the same sh*t over, and over again. You have been horribly wrong yet people drop on their knees when you speak. I can make a good case and one of the elites says otherwise and everyone follows.

It's sh*t. And I ******* hate it. You wanna make a case on me, fine. I will not fight for a simple reason:

It doesn't matter.

You're doggin. If it's CTM, you, or any other of the elites everyone will just be like HERP A DERP OK. **** it. I try playing well and smart and I'm still always at the same spot. ******* dumb.

I hate how flawless you believe yourself to be and if you want to think me a dick whatever. I know I have friends here that see me as a good guy and person.

Blehhh, sucks. I hope you enjoyed that. On the bright side, there was a lot to read so it at least helped me keep some things straight for myself.

and i did

Vote: Ballroom No way am I following Slats and CTM into the Billiard Room ... shiver ... :)

Your loss. We smuggled some beers in from the kitchen, playing a little pool and slats is going to roll a joint for when we break out the acoustics and play beatles tunes

Thanks, guys. I just worried because the game is so different from what you're used to. I'll relax as we get into it, I'm sure.

I'm enjoying the game as well... not sure why people are getting as feisty as they are though. I think you're all cool peoples but sometimes we let competitive instinct trump rational thought. That's why I peaced out last game for a bit.. caught myself before I said something that takes it from tongue in cheek ball busting to something else.

but.. some of this is coming out of left field so if you as a mod are making people "act" this way then maybe not such a good thing.

edit: and by that Lily I just mean if they have a PR that makes them attack a certain player lol.. that's all.

You're doggin. If it's CTM, you, or any other of the elites everyone will just be like HERP A DERP OK. **** it. I try playing well and smart and I'm still always at the same spot. ******* dumb.

I hate how flawless you believe yourself to be and if you want to think me a dick whatever. I know I have friends here that see me as a good guy and person.

Dude, i thinlk you're a good guy, I really do, but I also think you're way off here.. Last game I wanted to lynch bleedin day 1, only avm voted that way and it was for his own reasons. Day 2 I wanted lynch WWWOmbat, and jif sarcastically followed me for like 2 minutes and that was it. Today I liked you, nobody listenned, or even aknowledged my post about you. I floated the idea of a counter claim, and everyone jumped down my throat. I pushed on the kitchen theory a bit and was told it was ridiculous and other nice things, as well as getting three votes..

There might of been a time when people followed my cases, but that is long gone. Usually people think I'm scum and avoid my cases like the plague. Really not sure where this is coming from, you get a lot of credit as a good player around here.

Freaken wwwombat's new here and for 2 games now he's thought every other post i make is scummy. It's not just you that nobody listens too... lol

Listen. I'm tires of this game. I can see this being the last mafia game I ever play. I'm tired of the same people pilling the same sh*t over, and over again. You have been horribly wrong yet people drop on their knees when you speak. I can make a good case and one of the elites says otherwise and everyone follows.

It's sh*t. And I ******* hate it. You wanna make a case on me, fine. I will not fight for a simple reason:

It doesn't matter.

Can we take a break from the ego wars here??? Seriously, this coming from "teh Chilean Thundercat VICGOD!!!" Really?

I'm putting a lot of time into this game - to play. NOT so people call me smart. NOT so people stroke my ego. I just want to play.

You do realize this is a glorified game of ******* hide and seek right? You guys need the validation that badly?

Newsflash, none of you are as smart as you think you are, and none as stupid as you act. Now can we play the game?

It doesn't matter.

Bull. If people listen, it's because I make good arguments, not because of my name. If anything, my rep makes people less likely to listen to arguments from me; some people get afraid that I'm spinning them, 'cause they know I'm fairly decent at manipulating people in game.

And seriously, your rep in this game is pretty damn high. Hell, you single-handedly won the Avatar game for your team by pegging the doc and the avatar back to back. So either this is a fake meltdown and you don't actually believe what you're saying, or you've got some serious self esteem issues that you absolutely should not have, because the way you think others see you isn't how they actually do see you. At least, not how I see you.

I hate how flawless you believe yourself to be

Bull, again. I'm not flawless, never claimed to be, and am always willing to admit I might be wrong. And I've been played as much as anyone else in this game; what can you do? when someone pulls one over on you, you just tip your cap and move on. But what exactly do you want me to do? Not take positions and make arguments that make sense to me? Seriously.

and if you want to think me a dick whatever. I know I have friends here that see me as a good guy and person.

If this is real, the sad thing is I thought you counted me as one of them. Guess not.

Dude, i thinlk you're a good guy, I really do, but I also think you're way off here.. Last game I wanted to lynch bleedin day 1, only avm voted that way and it was for his own reasons. Day 2 I wanted lynch WWWOmbat, and jif sarcastically followed me for like 2 minutes and that was it. Today I liked you, nobody listenned, or even aknowledged my post about you. I floated the idea of a counter claim, and everyone jumped down my throat. I pushed on the kitchen theory a bit and was told it was ridiculous and other nice things, as well as getting three votes..

There might of been a time when people followed my cases, but that is long gone. Usually people think I'm scum and avoid my cases like the plague. Really not sure where this is coming from, you get a lot of credit as a good player around here.

Freaken wwwombat's new here and for 2 games now he's thought every other post i make is scummy. It's not just you that nobody listens too... lol

This is the problem with you guys... you all stroke each other's egos like a bunch of ******* basket cases in a support group.

How many tantrums have we seen this game now where people have asked to be killed? Vic's doing it. Slats has done it. These are the "elite" players? Stomping their feet and wanting to take the ball and go home? Pathetic display from a bunch of "men."

Bull. If people listen, it's because I make good arguments, not because of my name. If anything, my rep makes people less likely to listen to arguments from me; some people get afraid that I'm spinning them, 'cause they know I'm fairly decent at manipulating people in game.

And seriously, your rep in this game is pretty damn high. Hell, you single-handedly won the Avatar game for your team by pegging the doc and the avatar back to back. So either this is a fake meltdown and you don't actually believe what you're saying, or you've got some serious self esteem issues that you absolutely should not have, because the way you think others see you isn't how they actually do see you. At least, not how I see you.

Bull, again. I'm not flawless, never claimed to be, and am always willing to admit I might be wrong. And I've been played as much as anyone else in this game; what can you do? when someone pulls one over on you, you just tip your cap and move on. But what exactly do you want me to do? Not take positions and make arguments that make sense to me? Seriously.

If this is real, the sad thing is I thought you counted me as one of them. Guess not.

Maybe I am not recalling this correctly but weren't you the one that use me as an example in your signature of your genius that the "cerebral" play was to kill me even though the team went on to win regardless.

This is the problem with you guys... you all stroke each other's egos like a bunch of ******* basket cases in a support group.

How many tantrums have we seen this game now where people have asked to be killed? Vic's doing it. Slats has done it. These are the "elite" players? Stomping their feet and wanting to take the ball and go home? Pathetic display from a bunch of "men."

It ain't about that.

Well guys, I'm guessing this isn't normally how stressful things are in games like these but....phew. Day 1 is over. I think we need to trust Lily that things will get better. They can't get any worse than Day 1, so the only place to go is up, right?

Furthermore, at the risk of sounding like a vagina, I'd just like to same I'm disappointed. Disappointed that there are so many stupid tirades going on. If they're real, you guys are a bunch of homos. If fake, that's a BS way to try to play the game.

This is my first game and I'm enjoying it for the most part. Don't let me down fellas (and ladies).

That being said....

VOTE: Billiard Room

Hopefully I won't manage to kill any fellow townies in there. Oh, and if the people on the billiard room vote list are scum, town is screwed anyways, so I'll just go follow the smart guys again like I've been doing.

I haven't been able to get on the site since like 10:00 EST, you guys too?

It reopened briefly around 10:30 and everything was here and working, then it crashed again and returned missing an hour or two of posts.

Archived