So This Is How The 2011 Red Sox Should Line-Up

CrazyCarl40

Spring training means nothing. If it was July, no one would bat an eye at a 5 game losing streak. I'd rather them play like crap now than in September and October. It's a long season. The team is obviously better than mediocre. Do you even post about your own team anymore? Nothing to comment on about Soriano not talking to the press and owning up to his blowing the game?

spin-cycle-classic1.jpg

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellsbury is not garbage and Scutaro was better than Jeter last season. I guess Jeter is garbage then too. Very expensive garbage though.

Ellsbury SUCKS. He's always sucked and even though you have boston fan wishful thinking there is very little evidence that he won't continue to suck.

And I've never defended how terrible Jeter has been and was against the moronic contract they gave him. His team isn't 0-6.

Ellsbury SUCKS. He's always sucked and even though you have boston fan wishful thinking there is very little evidence that he won't continue to suck.

And I've never defended how terrible Jeter has been and was against the moronic contract they gave him. His team isn't 0-6.

Can you provide any reasoning that he sucks besides the fact that you say so? He's a career .290 hitter than steals a ton of bases and can wreak havoc on the paths and score runs. I guess Gardner sucks too and will always suck. :rolleyes:

Can you provide any reasoning that he sucks besides the fact that you say so? He's a career .290 hitter than steals a ton of bases and can wreak havoc on the paths and score runs. I guess Gardner sucks too and will always suck. :rolleyes:

Stop using meaningless stats like batting avg. It just makes you look dumb. He's bad at getting on base and has no power and he's been both those things for his entire career. Gardner is actually decent at getting on base and he's done that his whole career which is why he's better than Ellsbury. If you suck at getting on base your speed is a meaningless tool.

Scutaro is so good, why is he in jeopardy of losing his job to Lowrie?

Scutaro sucks balls

Stop using meaningless stats like batting avg. It just makes you look dumb. He's bad at getting on base and has no power and he's been both those things for his entire career. Gardner is actually decent at getting on base and he's done that his whole career which is why he's better than Ellsbury. If you suck at getting on base your speed is a meaningless tool.

Ellsbury career OBP - .342

Gardener career OBP - .355

HUGE difference. So Gardener is better because of a .013 difference? Because he walks a handful of times more? Ellsbury has the better career slugging % too, so who actually has no power? Come on MM. Come at me with something actually valid.

Scutaro's career OPS+ is 91

the average players OPS+ is 100

Jeter's career OPS+ is 118

last year Scutaro's OPS+ was 92 and it was his third highest ever.

JEter's OPS+ last year was 90 and it was his lowest OPS+ ever.

is Carl trying to make up these Francessian statements to get attention?

I didn't say he was "so good". I said he wasn't garbage. If Scutaro "sucks balls", that means Jeter sucks more than that.

Scutaro sucks balls

THe Sawx are in dead last place, starting 0-6

Jeter is a hall of famer

The Sawx fans are in full panic mode, as they should be

Ellsbury career OBP - .342

Gardener career OBP - .355

HUGE difference. So Gardener is better because of a .013 difference? Because he walks a handful of times more? Ellsbury has the better career slugging % too, so who actually has no power? Come on MM. Come at me with something actually valid.

In Gardner's first full season in the majors he had a 383 OBP. Ellsbury will never come close to that in his wildest dreams. Is Gardner a great player? No. But he's much better than Ellsbury.

In Gardner's first full season in the majors he had a 383 OBP. Ellsbury will never come close to that in his wildest dreams. Is Gardner a great player? No. But he's much better than Ellsbury.

I'm not saying either one is great. Both are role players on championship caliber teams. To call Ellsbury garbage though is just plain dumb.

I'm not saying either one is great. Both are role players on championship caliber teams. To call Ellsbury garbage though is just plain dumb.

But he actually is Garbage. He's a terrible player just like Scott Podsednik or Juan Pierre who shouldn't be starting for anyone let alone the best team in baseball history. The fact that Boston fans and some media retards actually think he's good he pretty hilarious.

Scutaro sucks balls

THe Sawx are in dead last place, starting 0-6

Jeter is a hall of famer

The Sawx fans are in full panic mode, as they should be

I'm calling i right now-the greatest assemblage of baseball talent in MLB history will now go 156 and 6.

NO ONE DENIES THIS. FACK YA NOO YAWK FAGGOTS!THE OLD TOWNE FACKIN' TEAM!

RSN is forming a line on the Zakim Bridge as I type, making rush hour traffic especially unbearable this evening. Anyway, I hear the community jump is scheduled for 11:30pm Sunday night after the probable Yankee Sweep. Suck THAT, Lyin' Larry, Homo Werner and Creepy Stick Figure Henry!

Archived