Welcome BergenJet

Maxman

As long as I have the same access to your acct and the ability to joke in return I have no problem.. Otherwise it's a abuse of being a Mod.. I originally thought it was Klecko who made abusing Mod powers into a Art form..BTW that was the only time I ever complained to Sean about anything.. And my favorite Mods of all time are Sperm Edwards and BP..

People give the power of message board moderation waaaay too much credit. :hand:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to make a wise A$$ comment, but its hard to find anything on Bergen to say other than good things. He is probably the most fair moderator on all Jets boards and just a awesome guy.

PS: Frank, now that I said something nice for you, please take care of that Paypal invoice. J/K

Break into accounts? Can an Admin even do that? Sounds sketchy.

@Verde

So bitter Tom. So bitter.

On ji my password would get changed by an admin that wanted to see what I was writing about him. Paranoia killed the cat. I was going to make a Fraidy\Gremlin joke there but I just let it go. Sort of.

Actually, you can see/change anybody's sig when you look at their account in the mod/admin control panel. but that was with vBulletin..lol.. with our new software that we have I can assure you nobody will be abusing their mod powers.

You realize that you actually have more rights with this software than you did on the last version right? If I wasn't so scared of you and GOB I would have showed you how to use it all by now.

We joined JI at the same time way back when. So of course you remember me as a tadpole. ;)

You are still pretty much the nicest person I ever met online.

Yeah just wait until she is mad at you. And then you run into her at a tailgate. I had my kid with me. He still asks what some of those words meant.

:P

As long as I have the same access to your acct and the ability to joke in return I have no problem.. Otherwise it's a abuse of being a Mod.. I originally thought it was Klecko who made abusing Mod powers into a Art form..BTW that was the only time I ever complained to Sean about anything.. And my favorite Mods of all time are Sperm Edwards and BP..

Was that 3, or 4 years ago now?

shut up u hairless baboon

Will you ever get your fatass off of the couch? lying on the couch all day gorging yourself while obsessing over me must be quite a site to your poor wife :lol:

And I might add...I helped you increase the value of your home a few years back before selling it. thats free internet message board advice. Bergen would be proud of me.

Will you ever get your fatass off of the couch? lying on the couch all day gorging yourself while obsessing over me must be quite a site to your poor wife :lol:

And I might add...I helped you increase the value of your home a few years back before selling it. thats free internet message board advice. Bergen would be proud of me.

I'll get off the couch to come visit you in the museum.. missing link

You mean the same old hag who wanted to banish all of te posters in the Mariel boatlift of '08 to Freedom Town before they could integrate with the rest of the site?

thats me!!! :) xoxox

(except you forgot to add "cranky" to my superlatives )

Yeah just wait until she is mad at you. And then you run into her at a tailgate. I had my kid with me. He still asks what some of those words meant.

:P

dont lie... it was you asking your kid what those words meant... really i thought that dictionary i bought you for christmas would have cleared everything up! OY!

Archived