Scarface Mafia - Sign up thread

Pac

I need 20 or so filthy f***ing cakaroaches to destroy.. who's in?

No knowledge of the source material necessary but let's be honest.. if you haven't seen Scarface you're losing at life.

1) JetFat the self-hammering SK

2) Dan X the prodigy

3) Ghey Hess

4) Verb the recently spanked

5) Indifferent Sharrow

6) Cocky Brett

7) GI Song

8) Don't call me An---- Ape.

9) JiFaaabulous

10)card carrying member of the mafia elite Slats

11) Tom the Brain Shane

12) The Real Crusher

13) Masculine BG

14) Maniac Smash

15) D P R The Great! (just ask him)

16) WWWWorm Boy

17) AVMarmalade

18) JC Penny

19) Chokesit To Men

20) J V O Why?

21) Sucky Man Chick

22) Naenu Naenu

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working hard to get Tom Shane to play also but he's being a pussy about it.

If he thinks the game is dumb and we're all idiots that's understandable, even expected.

If it's because he's worried about not knowing what's going on that's unacceptable... I've said it before but Hess plays... Hess.

I'll try and play, but I'm a very slow-witted sociopath with limited learning capacity. I apologize in advance for completely ruining your awesome-looking game and alienating each and every one of you with my flakiness and misanthropy.

Actually, it sounds like you'll fit in perfectly.

I'll try and play, but I'm a very slow-witted sociopath with limited learning capacity. I apologize in advance for completely ruining your awesome-looking game and alienating each and every one of you with my flakiness and misanthropy.

you picked a good game to make your first.. people will be far too concerned with my shoddy modsmanship to worry about someone who may have an issue or 2 following the game.

So you will be posing as Pac this game? Then you need to sign up twice then. Please make the other name seem to be a female you have had relation with and would help if deep down she didn;t really like you. by the third time your alter plays she's allowed to turn male. WELCOME ABOARD

Hooray! I's so excited that I just repped Tom and everyone who responded to Tom's post. Except Crusher's. Sorry man, ran out of rep.

Same deal for this game as I told Vic for last game. The new job has my availability for things like this coming and going at random, so if you come up short and need the bodies I'll join in, otherwise if you can fill the game without me I'm more than glad to let someone else take the spot.

Glad to see you join in. You'll fit in perfectly.

Hooray! I's so excited that I just repped Tom and everyone who responded to Tom's post. Except Crusher's. Sorry man, ran out of rep.

I took care of Crusher's rep for you, and gave you some too.

High five to both of us for recruiting teh tomshane, I feel like he'll be a good recruit... just like you were... and **** senorgato.

Question to everyone else - were me and Hess the only newbs you added last year that are still playing this year? If so, high five for me and Hess too.

I took care of Crusher's rep for you, and gave you some too.

High five to both of us for recruiting teh tomshane, I feel like he'll be a good recruit... just like you were... and **** senorgato.

Question to everyone else - were me and Hess the only newbs you added last year that are still playing this year? If so, high five for me and Hess too.

And me

About 5 days ago, this post would have made me extremely happy. But now that you are have lost your #3 spot on my favorite poster list and are dangerously approaching CTM territory as my LFP...this post makes me want to slap your face with CTM's hand so I dont get your filthy grime on my soft hands.

Also, Pac, I know you're new, so I'm willing to let it slide this time, but - when you say "DPR The GREAT!", most folks usually sound trumpets and flourish a bit. That way, the ladies swoon and the guys have someone to look up to. Maybe a few practice runs out on the street before you do it again on thread?

Also, Pac, I know you're new, so I'm willing to let it slide this time, but - when you say "DPR The GREAT!", most folks usually sound trumpets and flourish a bit. That way, the ladies swoon and the guys have someone to look up to. Maybe a few practice runs out on the street before you do it again on thread?

The only time you get the trumpet treatment is when you visit your bath houses.. lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Archived