Rex Ryan is a jerk***

joseph montana

Stop bitching, do you think people want to be hounded all the damn time for autographs? I would think that is an annoying side effect of being a star, sometimes you wanna be left the fck alone! Someone throw this guy a super absorbent tampon for his ailing vagina.

Correct spelling is phuck!

I went out and spent an hour running around Barnes and Noble to find this guy's new book, then drive an hour out to the city to see Rex on Centerstage on the Yes network filming. After the show ends I stand right at the door of his Escalade limo, and plead with him to sign it. He ignores me and doesn't even make eye contact with a single person, and actually goes out of his way to walk around to the other side of the limo just to avoid confrontation. I come to find out after Centerstage, he drove out to NJ to go sign copies of his book at a paid book signing. Does this guy really need the extra money? He only cares about fans if they give him their money?? What a d*ck! I'm going to throw the book in the Hudson with the rest of the trash. He ain't no peoples person like he claims. Loves his job, but hates fans? So fake.

So im taking that somehow Rex was supposed to magically know all of this.

Question, do you magically know how Rex day went?

Maybe he thought you were a jerk for even walking up to the limo invading space because you think he owes you something for picking up a book.

Who gives a f*k about autographs anyway? I've gotten plenty of them in my time & I couldn't tell you the last time I even looked at one. I don't care about getting another one. It's OK for kids, but to go batty trying to get one is silly

I dont know Rex personally but my guess is that Rex was thinking that you could have gone to any one of his 50 book signings that he had scheduled that week instead of getting in his way while he was going to grab a bite to eat after some bs interview that probably lasted for too long.

PS. I dont know that he was on his way to getting some food. just playing the odds there.

When I was in Cleveland for the game last year, these jerkoffs were across the street from the hotel the Jets were staying in with boxes of sh*t waiting for players to come out! I can see why folks would use some discretion, especially if he were in a hurry.

I was at Abram Elam's charity bowling event this week with a ton of nfl players. It cost $35 to get in, but these cheap douches just stood outside by the door in the rain with their folders full of pictures to try and get autographs.

^Joe, I just gotta say that hotdog looks bangin! Looks like you got a custom mustard and onion sauce on there plus bacon. I'm getting hungry just thinking about that. I'm checking out that recipe now.

Stop bitching, do you think people want to be hounded all the damn time for autographs? I would think that is an annoying side effect of being a star, sometimes you wanna be left the fck alone! Someone throw this guy a super absorbent tampon for his ailing vagina.

Good post. It does get old...Max, sign this JN helmet...Max, change my username after this VIP event is over. Max have my children....

At first it is fun but after awhile you just want your normal life back.

Good post. It does get old...Max, sign this JN helmet...Max, change my username after this VIP event is over. Max have my children....

Max you're so silly. ;)

Let me guess, the "helmet" in question isn't exactly a football one now is it?

Rex Ryan is in Boston today on the set of some new Sandler movie being filmed in MA. Just thought you jock sniffin' Ryan zealots would want to know. Any of you want me to take a ride downtown and see if I can get an autograph for you?

Rex Ryan is in Boston today on the set of some new Sandler movie being filmed in MA. Just thought you jock sniffin' Ryan zealots would want to know. Any of you want me to take a ride downtown and see if I can get an autograph for you?

Adam Sandler hasn't made a decent movie since The Waterboy. I'm still sickened by the fact that I sat through Grown-Ups.

Adam Sandler hasn't made a decent movie since The Waterboy. I'm still sickened by the fact that I sat through Grown-Ups.

I liked Anger Management and 50 First Dates (which was good despite him). I either didn't like or didn't watch anything else since then.

I liked Anger Management and 50 First Dates (which was good despite him). I either didn't like or didn't watch anything else since then.

I was in college during the Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison days. Nobody (maybe Mike Meyers) was funnier but I was on a massive intake of drugs and booze at the time fwiw.

Archived