Game of Thrones Mafia on DM

Doggin94it

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony Robbins teaches us visualizing your goal and believing you can do it are half the battle.

So what your saying is, before you believe you can BE a DICK, you have to look at lots of pictures of DICKS?

I think I'm starting to understand CTM's obsession with you.

Tony-Robbins.jpeg

Anyone who plays here is in auto-magically, if they want to be.

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

Need Moar

Game should run around mid-August

So I went over to the site just for sh*ts and giggles (I went like 3 years ago to see whats up) and WOW.

Scary. There's all sorts of demon talk and weird imaginary world type stuff over there. Dudes are out there.

Have fun with that...sorry Doggin, that place is not for me.

Mafia at JN is the only place for me.

So I went over to the site just for sh*ts and giggles (I went like 3 years ago to see whats up) and WOW.

Scary. There's all sorts of demon talk and weird imaginary world type stuff over there. Dudes are out there.

Have fun with that...sorry Doggin, that place is not for me.

Mafia at JN is the only place for me.

hey you told me your looking to move. Just go make a screename and come play with us. nobody is asking you to fight the taint. Stop being a bitch. Fine,,

14) Kastchei

Wow...blast from the past. How did you get Kast in this one? You doing guest spots on the radio show? Speaking of which....you MUST introduce this group to Myndrunner. It will be years before they are fully recovered.

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

Need Moar

If you're still nearly a month out from this game I will probably be in. I definitely need a break from this right now (I've said that before playing the last two games, so it's time to do it), but should probably be good to jump back in by then. That is, if I'm not so overly obsessed by the reality of football being played by then and my 3 (ugh) different fantasy drafts.

hey you told me your looking to move. Just go make a screename and come play with us. nobody is asking you to fight the taint. Stop being a bitch. Fine,,

Dude, its beyond creepy. Its bad enough I have 16k in posts here, I really dont need another place on the internet to waste my time...especially if its like that place.

I dont judge, I still <3 u...but come'on man.

JiF, just post in the mafia forum. There's pretty much no talk of the books there, so you should be ok. And if you do, remember the site is not like this one -- it's PG-13 there, so swearing and very personal insults are not allowed. So....yeah......maybe it's not the right place for you, hehe.

Kidding - join up for this game and see what you think.

Wow...blast from the past. How did you get Kast in this one? You doing guest spots on the radio show? Speaking of which....you MUST introduce this group to Myndrunner. It will be years before they are fully recovered.

I sent out PMs to a few folks on MJ - including Mynd, obviously, along with Lanth and Kast. So far, only Kast has responded

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

16) Bleedin

Need Moar

JiF, just post in the mafia forum. There's pretty much no talk of the books there, so you should be ok. And if you do, remember the site is not like this one -- it's PG-13 there, so swearing and very personal insults are not allowed. So....yeah......maybe it's not the right place for you, hehe.

So then what's the plan when 75% of doggin's game gets banned before the end of day 1?

Yeah, considering thats the only reason why I play...might not be a good idea.

So then what's the plan when 75% of doggin's game gets banned before the end of day 1?

Exactly. lol

Well, if Doggin makes me the cult leader, I'll win in a landslide once you all get banned. Fantastic. Sign up, please.

It will be especially fun since Doggin and I will be the ones to have to ban you!

Well, if Doggin makes me the cult leader, I'll win in a landslide once you all get banned. Fantastic. Sign up, please.

It will be especially fun since Doggin and I will be the ones to have to ban you!

Oh, I can see it now:

"Day one has begun..."

Verbal bans all other players.

Verbal: "I win!"

THE END

Dude, its beyond creepy. Its bad enough I have 16k in posts here, I really dont need another place on the internet to waste my time...especially if its like that place.

I dont judge, I still <3 u...but come'on man.

You have 16k post here because without you this site is nothing. But, nobody is asking you to go and be a member of the community and they wouldn't want you anyhow. Teh Doggin, the one who brought us the mafia goodness is having a special game and your to afraid of the intellectual book worms that call that place home. Your being silly and it's huritng your Muffin. Nuff said.

BY THE WAY... I would like to know who gave permission to DM to use my phrase in their mafia forum. "Teh mafia goodness" was coined by the Crusher for here. Never gave permission for any one else to use it on another sight. VERBAL? KIVAM? DOGGIN? I think some sort of reparations are in order for this blatant piracy. Speaking of pirates, a bottle of Makers mark, bucket of chicken and some Almond paste cookies would do just fine.

You have 16k post here because without you this site is nothing. But, nobody is asking you to go and be a member of the community and they wouldn't want you anyhow. Teh Doggin, the one who brought us the mafia goodness is having a special game and your to afraid of the intellectual book worms that call that place home. Your being silly and it's huritng your Muffin. Nuff said.

BY THE WAY... I would like to know who gave permission to DM to use my phrase in their mafia forum. "Teh mafia goodness" was coined by the Crusher for here. Never gave permission for any one else to use it on another sight. VERBAL? KIVAM? DOGGIN? I think some sort of reparations are in order for this blatant piracy. Speaking of pirates, a bottle of Makers mark, bucket of chicken and some Almond paste cookies would do just fine.

I hate hurting my MT...that alone would make me sign up...but I dont know man. Just dont think I can do it. Besides, I have to make fun of all the DM'ers who play here now. If I play there, then I lose part of my material, which is very limited incase you havent noticed.

I'm going to play wwwbgay's game here and I'll revisit KivDog's game when it gets closer to the start...if he'll save me a just incase spot.

I hate hurting my MT...that alone would make me sign up...but I dont know man. Just dont think I can do it. Besides, I have to make fun of all the DM'ers who play here now. If I play there, then I lose part of my material, which is very limited incase you havent noticed.

I'm going to play wwwbgay's game here and I'll revisit KivDog's game when it gets closer to the start...if he'll save me a just incase spot.

I am disappoint.

I'll find a way to fit you in, if you decide to put your big boy pants on, sure.

so what are you saying they dont do deadwood games over there ? ****

Stop acting like a primadonna, you can be just as big a fag there, as you are here.

Considering it a cameo appearance your highness. :rolleyes:

I'll find a way to fit you in, if you decide to put your big boy pants on, sure.

Kill him in the opening scene... via buttrape. That should rock the foundation of DM to its core, and teach JIF not to be such a wanna-be-interwebz-celeb... 2 birds, 1 stone.

Stop acting like a primadonna, you can be just as big a fag there, as you are here.

Considering it a cameo appearance your highness. :rolleyes:

Not according to VerbMod. I'd be banned within 2 posts.

Kill him in the opening scene... via buttrape. That should rock the foundation of DM to its core, and teach JIF not to be such a wanna-be-interwebz-celeb... 2 birds, 1 stone.

"wanna-be-interwebz-celeb" - I'm the mother****ing Broadway Joe of the interwebz.

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash