Game of Thrones Mafia on DM

Doggin94it

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I see some fresh meat faces and some old friends. Do we need to post in LARGE FONT ALL CAPS for the Gator Fan?

I must admit that I'm a bit rusty at mafia so I hope everyone bares with me. Members from a site dedicated to the New York Jets must be full of geniuses. I hope that I am not in over my head with these legendary Jet Nation people.

I'll try to keep up.

*waves at Nae-Nae, Lilly, DPR, and Verbalicious!*

:lol: I see some fresh meat faces and some old friends. Do we need to post in LARGE FONT ALL CAPS for the Gator Fan?

I must admit that I'm a bit rusty at mafia so I hope everyone bares with me. Members from a site dedicated to the New York Jets must be full of geniuses. I hope that I am not in over my head with these legendary Jet Nation people.

I'll try to keep up.

Your Avatar sucks. Welcome.

I'll try to keep up.

*watches Myndrunner wave at Nae, Lily, DPR and Verb from bushes. Remains in low crouch and hiding*

I'll try to keep up.

I dont like you

I'll try to keep up.

Unimpressed.

He's obviously mafia! :D

Meh.

I dont like you

Redemption.

Welcome Myndrunner.

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

16) Bleedin

17) BooBoo

18) Hess

19) Myndrunner

20) Hybrid

21) Lanth/12th Regiment

22) Barmacral

23) DPR

24) the dude

25) alys kinch

26) sharrow

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

16) Bleedin

17) BooBoo

18) Hess

19) Myndrunner

20) Hybrid

21) Lanth/12th Regiment

22) Barmacral

23) DPR

24) the dude

25) alys kinch

26) sharrow

So sexy.

And the Ape thinks he's good at recruiting :rolleyes:

If I hadn't brought Doggin, DRP, EY and Crusher back to the table... I wonder if Doggin is running this cross-site game of his? Hmmm...

Don't shortchange me... my guerilla campaign was a cool idea.

Also, he's got 4 more people than I had for BSG... and all the DM names are new to me, whaddaya want from me?

I hate everyone. *sulks*

Archived