Game of Thrones Mafia on DM

Doggin94it

If I hadn't brought Doggin, DRP, EY and Crusher back to the table... I wonder if Doggin is running this cross-site game of his? Hmmm...

Don't shortchange me... my guerilla campaign was a cool idea.

Also, he's got 4 more people than I had for BSG... and all the DM names are new to me, whaddaya want from me?

I hate everyone. *sulks*

lol, i can't believe nobody ever thought about pm'ing people before you.. Except they did, obv

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, i can't believe nobody ever thought about pm'ing people before you.. Except they did, obv

I'm talking about the "this thread was nuked by the cylons" thing I did, the thing you gave + rep for...

Yeesh.

What a bunch of ******* assholes you guys are.

If I hadn't brought Doggin, DRP, EY and Crusher back to the table... I wonder if Doggin is running this cross-site game of his? Hmmm...

Also, he's got 4 more people than I had for BSG... and all the DM names are new to me, whaddaya want from me?

I hate everyone. *sulks*

Pretty sure Doggin was my recruit for your game, but who knows...he might have answered you first. But he said yes to me as well.

Moral of the story: you want people to lay off your case all the time? Stop making posts like this one. ;-)

<3

Pretty sure Doggin was my recruit for your game, but who knows...he might have answered you first. But he said yes to me as well.

Moral of the story: you want people to lay off your case all the time? Stop making posts like this one. ;-)

<3

You just don't get me. I don't actually care if people lay off me or not, when I talk about it its purely me playing my part.

If you have a desire to be the center of attention and get ridiculed for it, who the hell am I to tell you what's best? hehe

Its not about being the center of attention, and the ridicule doesn't phase me... its about absorbing all the genius of the other egos that play the mafia and being a Frankenstein monster made up of all of them.

Wait, my dear Alys is in this one too? Oh this is going to be DELICIOUS!!!

You know, that Belichik avatar is perfect for you. So smugly certain that his machinations will bring him victory. So perplexed in inevitable defeat.

But yeah, Alys is in.

You know, that Belichik avatar is perfect for you. So smugly certain that his machinations will bring him victory. So perplexed in inevitable defeat.

But yeah, Alys is in.

Or, how he smirks when he somehow pulls off a last minute victory! By the way, I had a vision that the mafia has a player who is a Jets fan!

Or, how he smirks when he somehow pulls off a last minute victory! By the way, I had a vision that the mafia has a player who is a Jets fan!

Heh. You don't know football... BB never smirks after a victory, he scowls as if to let his players know they weren't perfect enough. Then he grumbles in press conference and his players make believe they aren't arrogant and talk about how there are things they need to work on... I'm telling you, he's sniffing his own fart.

Heh. You don't know football... BB never smirks after a victory, he scowls as if to let his players know they weren't perfect enough. Then he grumbles in press conference and his players make believe they aren't arrogant and talk about how there are things they need to work on... I'm telling you, he's sniffing his own fart.

..and yet my avatar speaks volumes about how higher my intellect and taste is in choosing the right teem to cheer for.

I hate everyone. *sulks*

Don't sweat it ape. You brought mafia back when it has lost it steam. Besides, few of the names on doggins list look like he just made them up. I mean freakin Boo Boo? Seriously?

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

16) Bleedin

17) BooBoo

18) HessAdella

19) Myndrunner

20) Hybrid

21) Lanth/12th Regiment

22) Barmacral

23) DPR

24) the dude

25) alys kinch

26) sharrow

AVM and JIF, twice each, and then Jack once.

While you voted me and who else? Pac? Worthless....

You should pay more attention cretin.

I don't read your posts cause your instincts are horrible..

and i was voting jif day 1.. the samme guy you refused to vote day 2

Archived