Game of Thrones Mafia on DM

Doggin94it

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I know only a few of you will truly appreciate this reference, I feel like JN people signing up on DM for this game is strangely reminiscent of the message board sign-ups by a large group of Jets fans a few years back at a certain Big Brother website. Not only that, I feel strongly that the outcome of these sign-ups will be very similar as well (i.e., signup, make a lot of inappropriate comments, piss people off and quickly get banned).

Anyone who plays here is in auto-magically, if they want to be.

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

16) Bleedin

17) BooBoo

18) Hess

19) Myndrunner

20) Hybrid

21) Lanth/12th Regiment

While I know only a few of you will truly appreciate this reference, I feel like JN people signing up on DM for this game is strangely reminiscent of the message board sign-ups by a large group of Jets fans a few years back at a certain Big Brother website. Not only that, I feel strongly that the outcome of these sign-ups will be very similar as well (i.e., signup, make a lot of inappropriate comments, piss people off and quickly get banned).

Doggin and Verbal approve of this message. LOL

I made it through a game there without getting banned. I can honestly say toning down the APE-rhetoric, insults and general jackassery we are known for here, allowed me to play a great game.

That said, I want to see you all crash and burn like 20 visajets doing the hokey-pokey.

Yay Hybrid and Kast!!!

Who the heck is boo boo?

This should be fun with Monkey and Mynd... O.O

We are all going to die.

With the 2 of them going at it, this might take the record for most posts in a single game not read. Whole pages of the back and forth. I might cut myself.

So what is this DM site for, exactly? And why does Verbal have over a quarter-million posts there?

I post like a CHAMP.

It's for geeks who like to read fantasy. I think some admin doctored his post count for lulz at some point.

Or that. A couple of years ago an admin upped my post count to a large number as that site then made the post count say "I'm a geek!"....but the new site just records the exact number.

EAD. I'm so over Kaysar. You're probably one of those people who doesn't like Touchdown Eddie Brown, the greatest football player of all time, as voted by the AFL Historical Committee in 2006!

Damn - I have way too much to do, but I can't not play with this lineup. Sign me up.

Hess, a lot of isp's have filters that block forum emails as spam. Sign up for a hotmail or google account, and it will reach you. That's why I am D P R on JN, instead of DPR (not because I have a huge schlong that will knock down walls, and an ego that would cast a shadow over LA).

Damn - I have way too much to do, but I can't not play with this lineup. Sign me up.

Hess, a lot of isp's have filters that block forum emails as spam. Sign up for a hotmail or google account, and it will reach you. That's why I am D P R on JN, instead of DPR (not because I have a huge schlong that will knock down walls, and an ego that would cast a shadow over LA).

He's signed in - as PatsFanTx :lol:

Anyone who plays here is in auto-magically, if they want to be.

1) Lily

2) Jack

3) Vic

4) Verbal

5) Wombat

6) Optimus Primate

7) CTM

8) Crusher

9) 80

10) Slats

11) Nae

12) Smash

13) Pac

14) Kastchei

15) Mystery Guest

16) Bleedin

17) BooBoo

18) Hess

19) Myndrunner

20) Hybrid

21) Lanth/12th Regiment

22) Barmacral

23) DPR

Other than the DMers who play here.. are you actually inviting anyone from DM? Lol.

:lol:

Yes - but not many. The point is to show DM what a mafia game that's actually played can look like, not to slow the pace of the game down by adding too many DM players. But there are a few folks I've asked.

Die.

Why don't you sign-up and stop being jealous? This game will be like if you walked outside one morning, and Jimmy Buffet handed you a margaritta, and pointed...there, down the street...babes on trikes, peddling hard in your direction. Jimmy looks at you and says "Son. I think you know what to do..."

Son, I think you know what to do.

Sorry, but that will remain a well kept secret until game time, when one or two more folks may be showing up

thedude & Sirayn -- make it happen

Hello everyone, my name is Myndrunner. Pleased to meet you all. :P

Oh sh*t, there goes the planet. ;-)

Archived