Trash Talk: The Dolphins D Will Be Better Than the Jets

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dolphins defensive line sh*ts on the Jets DL. Randy Starks, Kendall Langford and Paul Soliai are better than every player on your DL and Tony McDaniel would start on more than half the 3-4 teams in the NFL.

And [Karlos Dansby < David Harris] IS REAL .

NICE TO LIVING IN FANTASY ISLAND :lol:

PS DAVID HARRIS MAKE MORE PRO BOWL THAN KARLOS DANSBY ANY TIME IN THIS LIFETIME ASK ANY FOOTBALL PLAYERS COACH

Only thing I disagree with you on is Dansby vs. Harris. Other than that, you're right and people are just being homers. The Phins have a better defense. Fortunately for the Jets, we have Rex Ryan to help compensate for the difference in talent.

I can't disagree with that. Mike Nolan was very instrumental in getting this thing turned around. We also dropped over 25 INTs last season. I really have to think that number can't be as excruciatingly bad again.

Just wouldnt be preseason without stupid ****in Dolphin fans thnking theyre better than the Jets in any facet of the game. About half way through when they realize their season is over things will be back to normal.

Me saying the Dolphins defense is elite is less crazy than the Jets thinking they have a shot to win a super bowl.

When was the last time the dolphins were 5 points away from the Super Bowl?

When was the last time the Jets were IN the Super Bowl. :lol: Jesus Christ I'm not saying the Dolphins are good, but I'm not celebrating ALMOST getting there. Would I trade the Jets 2009 and 2010 for the Dolphins respective two years? In a heartbeat. But god damn for a team that hasn't done anything, you all brag and talk a lot of sh*t.

So because you use the word metric we should take your word for it?

No, because he used the word "metric," you should make your argument using statistical evidence rather than listing a group of players and then listing another group of players and asking us to take your word for it.

When was the last time the Jets were IN the Super Bowl. :lol: Jesus Christ I'm not saying the Dolphins are good, but I'm not celebrating ALMOST getting there. Would I trade the Jets 2009 and 2010 for the Dolphins respective two years? In a heartbeat. But god damn for a team that hasn't done anything, you all brag and talk a lot of sh*t.

You're the one who started this thread bragging about your 7-9 team being "DOMINANT."

Me saying the Dolphins defense is elite is less crazy than the Jets thinking they have a shot to win a super bowl.

Dolphins where # 6 in defense last year. Jets missed the Superbowl by one game. You can say whatever you like until the season starts. Means nothing., Keep your fin up.

Haha! What a sad thread. Our team sucks, but the defense should be pretty good!

Just way too funny that this is the best trolling fish fans can do.

Honestly, its an improvement from last season when they thought they were legitimately better, now they're just going to be better defensively.

Rex Ryan

Stroke the wolf!

OMG.. member how excited they where after the first two games? Then they all disappeared. Can;t wait till week 14 to use the FREE search function at JETNATION.com best ******* Jet sight in the universe to bring this thread up and laugh at the pathetic nature of the finfans.

When hardcorexxx gonna show up? I miss him.

lol ok we'll see man...this is stupid its the same sh*t the past 2 years and it always ends with the dolphins on vacation come January. Don't know where you got this sudden confidence...you must be reading some AFC East blog comments over on ESPN where the rest of your dumb a$$ orange and aqua guppies hang out.

Our offense might suck, but our defense is elite, and will be better than the Jets' D.

You're correct, the Dolphins offense is a laughing stock. But an "elite" defense? You've got to be kidding yourself. An elite defense doesn't allow it's team to finish with losing records during two consecutive seasons. That "elite" defense has failed to finish with anything better than a losing record of 14-18 over the past two seasons with zero trips to the playoffs. An elite defense wouldn't allow that to happen.

Other than our monster rushing attack, our offense has been below average during our past two seasons (That was only due to an inexperienced QB under center with just about no college experience as a starter). That still hasn't stopped our defense from leading our franchise to a record of 24-14 over the past two years. 4 of those W's came on the road against the Bengals, Chargers, Colts and Patriots during the playoffs. Thats what you call an elite defense. Taking out QB's such as Palmer, Rivers, Manning and Brady during a two year span come playoff time. Thats the difference between the Jets and the Dolphins. We're an elite unit. You root for pretenders. You wanna pull for an elite defense? Come watch the Jets. You'll be pulling against us, but at least you'll be pulling for an elite defense.

In 2009, our defense ranked #1 in yards allowed and #1 in points allowed. The Dolphins elite defense? Not so much. Try 22nd in yards allowed and 25th in poinds allowed on the season. Elite were the Jets. Horrible were the Dolphins.

In 2010, our defense ranked 3rd in yards allowed, only behind the Steelers and Chargers and 6th in points allowed. The Dolphins "elite" defense? Once again, yet again; pretty ugly. 6th in yards allowed BUT 14th in points allowed. Even the Browns and Rams allowed less points than Miami, now that's bad.

Not only has our defense ranked top 5 both years under Rex Ryan, but our defensive unit has also led us to the AFC Championship Game during consecutive seasons. How about you all first make the playoffs, or better yet? Simply finish at or above .500 or even rank with a top 10 defense... Before considering the Dolphins to have an "elite" anything.

Our Jets defense is on the verge of being even better than our 2009 season during a time where Rex Ryan was only a 1st year head coach. Heading into his 3rd season, he knows exactly what to expect out of our defense. Our defensive line is revamped which is key. Calvin Pace isn't facing a 4 game suspension this year, Jim Leonhard is back and 100% healthy (the QB of our defense) and Cromartie is heading into his 2nd year with the Jets. We'll become a MUCH improved unit, which has already ranked top 5 during consecutive seasons.

And Karlos Dansby > David Harris.

I won't put you on ignore, but I'll never respond to another idiotic post from you again. I fell for the bait the first time, "elite defense" my a$$, but I'll never allow myself to fall for your homerism, idiotic, posting behaviors again. Congratulations, you've forced myself to not only never take you serious again, but to also read your future post's as nothing more than laughing stock-bulletin board material.

Dansby over Harris? That's a joke.

You're correct, the Dolphins offense is a laughing stock. But an "elite" defense? You've got to be kidding yourself. An elite defense doesn't allow it's team to finish with losing records during two consecutive seasons. That "elite" defense has failed to finish with anything better than a losing record of 14-18 over the past two seasons with zero trips to the playoffs. An elite defense wouldn't allow that to happen.

Other than our monster rushing attack, our offense has been below average during our past two seasons (That was only due to an inexperienced QB under center with just about no college experience as a starter). That still hasn't stopped our defense from leading our franchise to a record of 24-14 over the past two years. 4 of those W's came on the road against the Bengals, Chargers, Colts and Patriots during the playoffs. Thats what you call an elite defense. Taking out QB's such as Palmer, Rivers, Manning and Brady during a two year span come playoff time. Thats the difference between the Jets and the Dolphins. We're an elite unit. You root for pretenders. You wanna pull for an elite defense? Come watch the Jets. You'll be pulling against us, but at least you'll be pulling for an elite defense.

In 2009, our defense ranked #1 in yards allowed and #1 in points allowed. The Dolphins elite defense? Not so much. Try 22nd in yards allowed and 25th in poinds allowed on the season. Elite were the Jets. Horrible were the Dolphins.

In 2010, our defense ranked 3rd in yards allowed, only behind the Steelers and Chargers and 6th in points allowed. The Dolphins "elite" defense? Once again, yet again; pretty ugly. 6th in yards allowed BUT 14th in points allowed. Even the Browns and Rams allowed less points than Miami, now that's bad.

Not only has our defense ranked top 5 both years under Rex Ryan, but our defensive unit has also led us to the AFC Championship Game during consecutive seasons. How about you all first make the playoffs, or better yet? Simply finish at or above .500 or even rank with a top 10 defense... Before considering the Dolphins to have an "elite" anything.

Our Jets defense is on the verge of being even better than our 2009 season during a time where Rex Ryan was only a 1st year head coach. Heading into his 3rd season, he knows exactly what to expect out of our defense. Our defensive line is revamped which is key. Calvin Pace isn't facing a 4 game suspension this year, Jim Leonhard is back and 100% healthy (the QB of our defense) and Cromartie is heading into his 2nd year with the Jets. We'll become a MUCH improved unit, which has already ranked top 5 during consecutive seasons.

Since you already cooked the Dolphin. I eat yes.

And I'm willing to make a sig/avy bet; whatever. Debate it, I'll be here to refute it. Our offense might suck, but our defense is elite, and will be better than the Jets' D.

Better at what? Certainly you can't be talking about winning football games.

The Dolphins defensive line sh*ts on the Jets DL. Randy Starks, Kendall Langford and Paul Soliai are better than every player on your DL and Tony McDaniel would start on more than half the 3-4 teams in the NFL.

And Karlos Dansby > David Harris.

Who? I've never heard of those guys before.

Archived