Trash Talk: The Dolphins D Will Be Better Than the Jets

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems some of you forgot the 45-3 shalacking the Pats laid on your last year. This is the best quarterback to ever play the game and the two tight sets they run are unlike anything I've ever seen. The Pats are going to do this to everyone. We got spanked, no doubt about it, but it's not like some sh*tty quarterback like Mark Sanchez did it.

Tony Romo went up and down on your defense and most of you here think Romo is garbage. And if he didn't pull another Romo, or the Jets special teams didn't find a miracle, you'd all be wallowing in the 0-1 corner with us.

My thoughts on either team didn't change from a week ago. We're both still middle of the road teams.

It seems some of you forgot the 45-3 shalacking the Pats laid on your last year. This is the best quarterback to ever play the game and the two tight sets they run are unlike anything I've ever seen. The Pats are going to do this to everyone. We got spanked, no doubt about it, but it's not like some sh*tty quarterback like Mark Sanchez did it.

lol. While we're bringing up 2010 regular season history.....

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=300926015

M. Sanchez 15/28 256 yds 9.1 ypa 3 td's 0 in'ts 120.5 qb rating

Week 5 will be fun. You'll all be jazzed up about getting another crack at Brady and then he'll **** you right in the a$$; and you'll like it.

For me, I knew we were gonna get beat; he's the best, we're not there yet. But you guys, see, you think you're there. But you're just as far behind as we are.

Week 5 will be fun. You'll all be jazzed up about getting another crack at Brady and then he'll **** you right in the a$$; and you'll like it.

For me, I knew we were gonna get beat; he's the best, we're not there yet. But you guys, see, you think you're there. But you're just as far behind as we are.

No, we're a lot better than you are.

You know, you might just want to slow down a little on all these predictions. I know that you don't care how many times you've been incredibly wrong, and in a way I admire that. It takes a special kind of courage to ignore all the evidence that points towards you not having any idea of what you're talking about.

Let me see if I have this straight:

You're a Dolphins fan who is using the play of the Patriots QB to trash talk Jets fans.

That may be the single most pathetic thing I've ever seen on a message board and I used to post in the JI politics forum.

Yeah, it's not like the Jets single-handedly accounted for 66% of the Patriots losses last season or anything. That'd be crazy.

seems some of you forgot the 45-3 shalacking the Pats laid on your last year. This is the best quarterback to ever play the game and the two tight sets they run are unlike anything I've ever seen.

Yep. That was one day after our defensive signal caller got hurt as well. Our defense was miscommunicating the entire game. The 2 TE sets aren't anything new. They ran them all last season as well, including in that 45-3 game. The difference is we adjusted and prepared for that in the playoff game and it wasn't an issue. You guys ignored it then got surprised when they bit you in the a$$ again this year. Guess who else is doing 2 TE sets now? Yeah that's right and we're going to sh*t all over you.

Tony Romo went up and down on your defense and most of you here think Romo is garbage. And if he didn't pull another Romo, or the Jets special teams didn't find a miracle, you'd all be wallowing in the 0-1 corner with us.

My thoughts on either team didn't change from a week ago. We're both still middle of the road teams.

Maybe, but one of those middle of the road teams has made it to the AFCG 2 years in a row and wins a lot of games.

And the Pats do this to everyone, but the Jets. The Jets beat them twice last season both times keeping them under 21pts.

You suck at this.

What happened the last time the Jets played Tom Brady?

Must have been all that 9/11 emotional crap.

• 3 months later...

The Dolphins were the 6th ranked scoring defense.

The Jets, 20th. Strange.

Was the dolphins defense better than the Jets this year? Nope. Jets are in the top 10, the dolphins arent.

Strange.

To be more specific, here's your original quote.

And I'm willing to make a sig/avy bet; whatever. Debate it, I'll be here to refute it. Our offense might suck, but our defense is elite, and will be better than the Jets' D.

The Jets have the 5th best defense in the league. The dolphins???? 15th. The jets D is three times better than that sh*t they play down in florida.

Was the dolphins defense better than the Jets this year? Nope. Jets are in the top 10, the dolphins arent.

Strange.

To be more specific, here's your original quote.

The Jets have the 5th best defense in the league. The dolphins???? 15th. The jets D is three times better than that sh*t they play down in florida.

If you want to use yards, sure. But I'm talking about the stat that actually matters. The Dolphins gave up a significant amount of those yards in games where we had huge leads and the other team was putting up garbage numbers. (Leading the Raiders by 30 in the 4th, leading the Skins by 2 TDs in the 4th, leading the Bills by 30 in the 4th, leading the Bills again by 17 in the 4th and leading the Chiefs by 28 in the 2nd half.)

If you want to use yards, sure. But I'm talking about the stat that actually matters. The Dolphins gave up a significant amount of those yards in games where we had huge leads and the other team was putting up garbage numbers. (Leading the Raiders by 30 in the 4th, leading the Skins by 2 TDs in the 4th, leading the Bills by 30 in the 4th, leading the Bills again by 17 in the 4th and leading the Chiefs by 28 in the 2nd half.)

Pathetic. For the ENTIRE YEAR the Jets had the 5th best defense and the Dolphins had the.....it doesnt matter what the dolphins had!

TheRock.JPG

The Dolphins were the 6th ranked scoring defense.

The Jets, 20th. Strange.

I think the Dolphins will finish with a better record than the Jets this year

You're not gonna like it when you have to deal with Tom Brady 2.0 for the next 15 years when we get Luck.

We are, without question, in the catbird seat to land the #1 pick in the draft and the greatest quarterback prospect since John Elway; probably even better than Elway.

Strange. Hmm. Yes. Quite.

Archived