Jets \ Chargers Flexed To 1pm (12/23)

Maxman

The NFL announced that the Jets vs. Chargers home game on Sunday, December 23 will be moved to 1:00pm as part of the NFL Flex Schedule. Parking lots will open at 8:00am, will call will open at 10:00am, and stadium gates will open at 11:00am.

If you have any questions, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387). We look forward to seeing you at our last regular season home game!

Sincerely,

The New York Jets

The NFL announced that the Jets vs. Chargers home game on Sunday, December 23 will be moved to 1:00pm as part of the NFL Flex Schedule. Parking lots will open at 8:00am, will call will open at 10:00am, and stadium gates will open at 11:00am.

If you have any questions, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387). We look forward to seeing you at our last regular season home game!

Sincerely,

The New York Jets

Who the f#ck would have a question that they need to call their Jets representative???? LOL!

Maybe a Knish?? Would be a nice gesture before christmas and after chanukkah to give patrons a free knish.

Dang, a knish with gravy sounds damn, damn good right now. Kind of a heavy post-dinner snack. I'll catch up with you guys later -- I am making a run.

If the Jets beat the Titans this Monday night and the Chargers are still in the hunt too, this game should be a good one

with playoff intensity. Go Jets!

Shame it won't have a playoff calibur QB, RB, WR etc in it.

Teams that can throw kill us. Rivers may be a turnover machine but they will score 24. 24 is the total we scored in our last 2 wins

My goal is to get more people eating knishes. My job here is done for the night.

A job well done -- nothing like delicious leaden spuds wrapped in pastry and topped off by chicken gravy. I haven't had one in quite a while so it was worth the 30 minute drive each way. Had to bring back a triple decker pastrami, corned beef, swiss with slaw and Russian dressing since I am already over the edge.

A job well done -- nothing like delicious leaden spuds wrapped in pastry and topped off by chicken gravy. I haven't had one in quite a while so it was worth the 30 minute drive each way. Had to bring back a triple decker pastrami, corned beef, swiss with slaw and Russian dressing since I am already over the edge.

:rl: thats some good eatin... feel bad for your plumbing.

Archived