Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

Pokemon is a tv show? I thought it was a game like Old Maid.

:rl:

Lol... asking me if I'm mafia was a serious statement from you? Could you not just as easily, as a LD, put the statement "I am mafia" thru and see what it says? Womby is reaching.

I am town

I am not mafia

I am pro town

I am not a symp

I love lamp?

Hess is my adorable little bumble bee?

Love you Womby but that was really weak.

NEVER QUESTION THIS

Duuudes. The Hobbit after the game. Ttttttthen VC. Sorry.

:rl: best mod

I don't blame you, you're a fanboy and can't help it.

That game went so sh*t it killed an entire website.

So you have come here try to kill my forum?

He thinks he's teh mafia forums reckoning

bane.jpg

Not all that awesome and not psychotic enough. No chaos. Just IMHO..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I'm not the best judge of SMC, because I always think he's scum. Something about him being a lawyer, I suspect. But still, to me, this is a very curious post from someone getting run up in a hurry:

Sucks I don't like chocolate. I'm more of a pastries kinda guy.

You said you wanted to lynch him or SMC. So.... SMC?

No. Why are you limiting him, that play doesn't make sense anymore.

I know it's not the fat kid, his demise was chocolate. Cowboy kid loved TV, and the 2 girls were about the goose and gum.

Who else could it be?

And doubly so after this. The two don't work together.

Well.. I'll get flack for this... but in the Johnny Depp version the Mike TeeVee boy says he doesn't even like chocolate. Veruca Salt also never ate chocolate to win the ticket. Her daddy had his workers search for a golden ticket for her.

That's an MS play btw, DMers hate that crap.

I've never played on MS but I reaction test all the time. I was doing it before I even knew what it was called. Verbal hates me for it. Also, your reaction test was kinda meh. Should've waited until D2 to make it more plausible imo.

Hello Darthe Goodbye SMC.

vote smc

Not sure. Pretty sure he's a DMer. Played with him their I think. Im open to blind lynching Verb. be like early Christmas.

unvote

vote verb

Is Verb even playing this game...starting to get worried about you...lol.

Looks like the Maker's Mark gets poured early on holiday weekends. :)

Darthe's made a concrete claim. With only one reveal a day, makes sense to me that it be either him or SMC today, so I understand the vote on Darthe. The vote on Verb, not so much.

Blind lynching Verb always makes sense. Well... except if he is not playing.

unvote

vote SMC

Kill SMC if he's town kill Darth. Kinda easy no? Hess said this will be a quick game

Crusher comes out looking pretty scummy from this.

I am pretty certain it wasn't the blue one. Also, parents could be in this game as well?

Bah... for that matter the bubble gum girl says she prefers bubble gum... and in the original she was the one who ate the gum that tasted like a dinner. Blueberry pastry maybe?

Oh you mean Violet? She had the sweetest father.

Okay, town read on Darthe. Just a clumsy opening play, and foolish assumptions about what he "learned" from people reacting as though he gave us confirmed information.

It looks to me like Darthe did something I would do which is make some BS claim to get someone ran up for reactions and then go from there

Problem is he backed off and I would have strung SMC up

Dude got ran up and peeked his head in the thread and disappeared again wtf?

Scum that has no way to argue his way out of a BS claim so just waiting to die or for the heat to die down?

Also feel pretty bad about Ape and would lynch him as well

I think it was pretty obvious what Darthe was doing but Ape gave him all kinds of sh*t for it instead of questioning where the **** SMC was at

Which is fine and something I'd expect from town ape since he can be kind of oblivious to the actual important issue sometimes

But then he did a 180 and now thinks Darthe is town?

My thoughts is he did all that to make himself look like he's giving people fair and actual assessments when in reality he knows Darthe is town because he's mafia and is just putting on a show for us

Archived