Glad to hear Namath's opinion again. We gotta hang in there.

BlakeSpenceBlockedPunt

I wasnt 100% paying attention but I think Namath was a guest on Inside the NFL and he doesnt seem to be  too high on Geno.  He did say, they need more time to evaluate but it sounded like he was very meh, on Geno's overall skills, ability and future in the NFL.

And so were West Virginia fans.  He is what he is.  Average is probably his ceiling. 

I had a buddy who (also a Jets fan) I saw on FB with a Milliner jersey. Bwahahahaha. That's how bad it is. A ******* Milliner jersey. I was in Dicks I was thinking about get the baby a cute little Jets jersey. All they had was Geno's. And I thought to myself, no ******* way. First he sucks. And second his dick is all over the internet. Thought better than to put on the little guy's back. True story. *shrugs 

At least it is the right ******* number. 

I wouldn't worry about getting off set. if you don't have an ear piece in or don't know exactly what they need you for (common with guests), it's hard to know what's going on. probably just a miscommunication - live TV was one of the most chaotic things I ever did. who knows, Joe might have asked if he had to hang around any longer.

Trust me -- if you watched it and took everything within context, Joe was acting the fool again, albeit in a lighter and more sober version than MNF. 

I had a buddy who (also a Jets fan) I saw on FB with a Milliner jersey. Bwahahahaha. That's how bad it is. A ******* Milliner jersey. I was in Dicks I was thinking about get the baby a cute little Jets jersey. All they had was Geno's. And I thought to myself, no ******* way. First he sucks. And second his dick is all over the internet. Thought better than to put on the little guy's back. True story. *shrugs 

I stopped buying stuff to be honest. At one time my sons had a dozen jerseys between them and not one a player still on the Jets. This is about twelve years ago and the last time I outfitted my whole crew.  Hard to believe the little boy to my right is baby Crusher.  LOL

kidsdad.jpg?1412273575173

I stopped buying stuff to be honest. At one time my sons had a dozen jerseys between them and not one a player still on the Jets. This is about twelve years ago and the last time I outfitted my whole crew.  Hard to believe the little boy to my right is baby Crusher.  LOL

THAT is an AWESOME Pic!!! <3

Just watched 0:01:43 of Inside the NFL (where Phil Simms says things and everyone else talks loudly together). Namath got in a sly, subtle dick punch to the whole organization that was drowned out by Simms and Boomer Esiason yelling. Simms was talking about benching Geno, when Namath rebutted that the underlying issue is Rex's job security, and how it's impossible to have the patience to find out what Geno has between the ears AND keep Rex at the end of the year if the record goes bad. Best part was Namath saying a bad record would give (Woody) the "nerve" to fire Rex, implying that Woody has no guts or personal conviction. Love me some Namath.

Just watched 0:01:43 of Inside the NFL (where Phil Simms says things and everyone else talks loudly together). Namath got in a sly, subtle dick punch to the whole organization that was drowned out by Simms and Boomer Esiason yelling. Simms was talking about benching Geno, when Namath rebutted that the underlying issue is Rex's job security, and how it's impossible to have the patience to find out what Geno has between the ears AND keep Rex at the end of the year if the record goes bad. Best part was Namath saying a bad record would give (Woody) the "nerve" to fire Rex, implying that Woody has no guts or personal conviction. Love me some Namath.

namath is almost alwasy right, but he almost always winds up in the press when he needs the attention for personal financial gain.  last week he was selling hyperbaric oxygen chambers

**** him

I stopped buying stuff to be honest. At one time my sons had a dozen jerseys between them and not one a player still on the Jets. This is about twelve years ago and the last time I outfitted my whole crew. Hard to believe the little boy to my right is baby Crusher. LOL

Great pic. You are very handsome.

Archived