Charles Clay

Jetster

With 46 million dollars in free agency we have to get a better alternative than Cumberland.

I think Clay would be a great pick up. He has been used as a fullback so he knows how to block.

He'd be great balance in a 2 TE set with Amaro next year. Also weakens your division rival at the sane time, always a good thing.

Can't wait to see the offensive direction we will go in.

Solid player but TE is not a need position. Need to focus efforts elsewhere.

Yes it is. We need more in other areas, but TE is certainly a need at the end of the day because more than likely we will have some mediocre QB we picked up from free agency or a rookie quarterbacking this team next year, and we need a reliable safety valve at the TE position. Amaro I think can do it but he simply hasn't done it so what I think in that regard doesnt matter. If we bank on Amaro and he doesnt step up then we're without a respectable TE. Sudfeld had the opportunity to make his case and I feel that he blew it the moment he allowed that DB to pick the ball off in that Green Bay game which was literally the beginning of the end of this season. Hopefully his ass thrown out with the rest of the bath water come black monday. 

With 46 million dollars in free agency we have to get a better alternative than Cumberland.

I think Clay would be a great pick up. He has been used as a fullback so he knows how to block.

He'd be great balance in a 2 TE set with Amaro next year. Also weakens your division rival at the sane time, always a good thing.

Can't wait to see the offensive direction we will go in.

Yeah, but he blocks like a move TE, don't you think the jets would benefit fro a guy that can block in-line? Somebody that can wham block the DE on the other side or curl the DE oh the strong side.  What do you feel about Jermaine Gresham?

Amaro sucks. Hands like feet and runs like a spaz third grader-hands splayed, super-high knees haha. Jury's still out on him big time.

Clays better than Amaro so, hell yeah I'd take him.

While definitely true, he is also a better fit to compliment what Amaro does than Cumberland. Cumberland's basically a slightly faster, less physical, smaller, more injury prone, and lower upside version of Amaro.

People are sleeping hard on Amaro...I mean, yeah the team sucks so they should, but Future Coach has alot of praise coming his way. Geno breakout 2015....Amaro breakout 2015 or 2016...Richardson's and Wilkerson's primes....I still like Pryor...

Archived