Important Alert!!!

KRL

Today (May 31) at 3 pm on the NFL Network they are replaying last year's ARZ / DET

game.  For those who are unfamiliar with Bowles style of defense they can get a sample

of it against a high powered offense

He did a lot (Bowles) with that D despite injuries to key players, mainly in the front 7. Revis will be his Peterson this year to go along with Cro, Skrine, and a sick line. Can't wait to see what he has cooked up for this unit.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

He did a lot (Bowles) with that D despite injuries to key players, mainly in the front 7. Revis will be his Peterson this year to go along with Cro, Skrine, and a sick line. Can't wait to see what he has cooked up for this unit.

That, and the fact that he was working for a head coach that came from the offensive side of the ball, made him a more interesting candidate to me than Dan Quinn.

Today (May 31) at 3 pm on the NFL Network they are replaying last year's ARZ / DET

game.  For those who are unfamiliar with Bowles style of defense they can get a sample

of it against a high powered offense

So, for those of us who didn't get to see game.... what did you see that you did and did not like?

That, and the fact that he was working for a head coach that came from the offensive side of the ball, made him a more interesting candidate to me than Dan Quinn.

Brady destroyed Quinn's vaunted defense. Was lucky to beat us twice last year, despite having one of the worst secondaries in recent memory. Jets passed on the fraud, and got the real guy.

I did see some 4-3 at times like that with the guys we got now and lots of 3-4 wich we got the CBs for, not much I did not like.ok I did see Crow wanted nothing to doo with against the run lol but not bad against WRs

I'm worried about LB

Your main atrackimg LBs in this defense will be Dime Backers in the mold of Pryor, Antonio Allen, & Jaqwan Jarrett disguising coverages & being the blitzers from EITHER side of the secondary. See Deone Bucannon.

Today's pass-happy NFL requires more DBs and we actually have a solid stock of SS that are the modern LB of Goodell's NFL.

So, for those of us who didn't get to see game.... what did you see that you did and did not like?

The thing that stood out was he held a high powered DET offense to six points with older pedestrian

players in his front seven.  Tommy Kelly, Frostee Rucker and Larry Foote are not big time players

anymore yet Bowles "threw together" a scheme that allowed them to be successful

In addition Bowles used the strength of his defense (CB & S) to play in non-traditional positions to

cover his weakness (LB).  The scheme got his best players on the field and increased the overall

speed of the defense

Archived