FanDuel - Week One JetNation League

Maxman

We are pleased to announce that we will be running a FanDuel league again this season. This was very popular last season and here are the details for week one.

Click here to enter

The league costs $10 to enter and check out the prize money:

• 1st:$700.00 and Championship Seat
  • 2nd:$575.00 and Championship Seat
  • 3rd:$350.00 and Championship Seat
  • 4th:$200.00 and Championship Seat
  • 5th:$150.00 and Championship Seat
  • 6th - 7th:$125.00
  • 8th - 10th:$100.00
  • 11th - 13th:$75.00
  • 14th - 16th:$50.00
  • 17th - 20th:$45.00
  • 21st - 25th:$40.00
  • 26th - 30th:$35.00
  • 31st - 35th:$30.00
  • 36th - 50th:$25.00
  • 51st - 201st:$20.00

So basically if you enter and finish in 201st place or higher, the worst case scenario is you doubled your entrance fee.

Click here to enter

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are pleased to announce that we will be running a FanDuel league again this season. This was very popular last season and here are the details for week one. Click here to enter The league costs $10 to enter and check out the prize money: 1st:$700.00 and Championship Seat 2nd:$575.00 and Championship Seat 3rd:$350.00 […]

Click here to read the full story...

They going to make this public again if it doesn't fill up? They did it week one last year before they lowered the prize money and kept it private. Im playing either way but I got a bunch of guys to play last year and they were pissed. I know JN has blown up with the death of JI but thats a lot of prize money

They going to make this public again if it doesn't fill up? They did it week one last year before they lowered the prize money and kept it private. Im playing either way but I got a bunch of guys to play last year and they were pissed. I know JN has blown up with the death of JI but thats a lot of prize money

They only did that one week last year and they apologized for doing it. They told me that this will be a JN only league. I agree on the prize money...pretty nice!

And I would like to address one misconception about our traffic. :)

With ji being out of the picture our traffic is up. Our forum traffic is up, especially the guests viewing pages. And post counts are up as well. BUT -- our traffic was pretty damn good before anyhow. We already had over 25,000  social media followers\likes.

That is all, now back to the FanDuel discussion, haha.

Is there a JetNation promo code? new users get a deposit match up to $200?

There isn't a code I think because they are going to lose money on our league. Right now we have 15 people signed up, which means that they made $150. But those 15 people will win a combined $2,850.  Don't quote me on the exact amount but I think if 50 people sign up they bring in $500 and pay out something like $3,730.

Pretty cool! We just wanted to pass along the savings, tip your bartenders when you win lol.

There isn't a code I think because they are going to lose money on our league. Right now we have 15 people signed up, which means that they made $150. But those 15 people will win a combined $2,850.  Don't quote me on the exact amount but I think if 50 people sign up they bring in $500 and pay out something like $3,730.

Pretty cool! We just wanted to pass along the savings, tip your bartenders when you win lol.

I figured I already lost. Good news!

How the **** do they make money on this?

Net promoter.

These "private" contests that they run occasionally involve cost, or loss, but in the grand scheme of things it's peanuts compared to the money generated by repeat business (people in our contest joining other contests), brand loyalty, and referrals.

I was going to come looking for you to let you know it was up and running... :)

Dude,if I knew you in RL...I'd suggest we build some lineups together...you always seemed to have some reads on guys that I hadn't considered.

I'm very apprehensive this year...I had a great ROI last year...just wondering if FanDuel is getting me to bet more.

Dude,if I knew you in RL...I'd suggest we build some lineups together...you always seemed to have some reads on guys that I hadn't considered.

I'm very apprehensive this year...I had a great ROI last year...just wondering if FanDuel is getting me to bet more.

We could still do something like that, if you want. I've been talking to Max about writing a daily fantasy spot for the site, perhaps we can collaborate on an article and do a weekly h-2-h game where our matchups go against each other... so we're putting our money where our mouths are AND we're not just phony prognosticators, but willing to bet on our own advice. 

We could still do something like that, if you want. I've been talking to Max about writing a daily fantasy spot for the site, perhaps we can collaborate on an article and do a weekly h-2-h game where our matchups go against each other... so we're putting our money where our mouths are AND we're not just phony prognosticators, but willing to bet on our own advice. 

I love the concept...let me ponder on it...would divulge lineups prior to gameday?  I mean, I crunch my own lineups with various help from the web...not sure I want to advertise...but would be interesting...

That would be pretty cool.

Archived