Positive Tweets ...

KRL

For this weekend and the future???

Darryl Slater ‏@DarrylSlater  16 minutes ago

Here at Jets practice, Buster Skrine is warming up with a helmet on.
He is not wearing a red (non-contact) jersey. Good sign for him.

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI  15 minutes ago

From yesterday... #MaccagnanWatch 
@LanceZierlein   Jets GM here at Cal vs UCLA #GoffWatch2015

From yesterday... #MaccagnanWatch 
@LanceZierlein   Jets GM here at Cal vs UCLA #GoffWatch2015

Every time I see something like this I keep getting an image of Terry Bradway when he was our GM wearing a 2-day beard walking around his house in a robe and slippers and reading PFF reports... 

Every time I see something like this I keep getting an image of Terry Bradway when he was our GM wearing a 2-day beard walking around his house in a robe and slippers and reading PFF reports... 

LOL  Right? 

TO hear that there was really no emphasis on scouting for the Jets was just awesome news. 

Great news on Skrine. Not sure why we are scouting Goff when we already have our franchise QB in Fitzmagic....

If Goff is available in the first round then we should take a shot at him. There is no guarantee Petty will be anything more than a backup. And Geno will never get another chance. My hope is that other GM'S become pussies when it comes to drafting QB'S this year, and a prospect like Goff lands in our laps.

If Goff is available in the first round then we should take a shot at him. There is no guarantee Petty will be anything more than a backup. And Geno will never get another chance. My hope is that other GM'S become pussies when it comes to drafting QB'S this year, and a prospect like Goff lands in our laps.

You think there is a chance that 31 other teams are going to pass on him? :D

You think there is a chance that 31 other teams are going to pass on him?

Hey. You might be surprised. I was reading a good article about qbs and the draft. One of the main points in it was that team general managers are beginning to get gun shy about drafting quarterbacks in the first round. They even used our own Petty as an example. The amount of pro ready signal callers is zilch. Execs are not going to put their careers on the line any more. So if we're lucky, somebody might slide to us...

Patriots pass-rusher Jabaal Sheard ruled out for Week 7

Patriots defensive end Jabaal Sheard (ankle) has been ruled out of the Sunday game against the Jets.

Sheard has been a pleasant surprise in his first season with New England, playing more than half of the defensive snaps and notching four sacks through five games despite coming off the bench. His absence is good news for the New York passing game, as he's mostly been used in nickel and dime packages this season.

At this point with all the first round QBs looking horrible, I hope we wait and hope Hackenberg falls to 2nd round and take the best talent.

Though I think he's going to kill the pre draft workouts and shoot up draft boards.

Great to see Mac doing his homework though.

Oh good lord, another person who hasn't watched Hackenberg play at all this year. Kid needs at least 3 years on the bench and we already have our project in Petty. Cook and Goff look miles ahead of Sackenberg.

Patriots LT Marcus Cannon (toe) has been ruled out for Week 7.

Cameron Fleming will start at right tackle, with Sebastian Vollmer moving to the blindside. Cannon should be considered questionable for Week 8.

Cameron Fleming should be considered questionable.

This is the time I wish we had a speed rusher on the team. 

Just start Buster off the edge.

Archived