QBs we're linked to...

Integrity28

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only Jet fans would want a guy getting benched for Blaine Gabbert.  If you've watched Kap this year then you know he's terrible.  Awful.  Give me Geno every day of the week and twice on Sunday over him for the remainder of the year.

I don't think it's fair to indict all Jet fans.

Geno and Kaep are giving you the same results. No reason to forfeit resources to duplicate failure.

Silver lining to this is the Jags have one of the worst pass D's in the league. It sucks that who ever gets the ball on Sunday won't even get on the practice field until Wednesday, but at the very least he won't have to figure sh*t out on the fly against a good team.

It's just, ugh. This is all setting up to have a disaster of disorganization happen against Rex's ******* defense next Thursday, after which he'll get a ton of praise for outsmarting our offense. Because of course that will happen.

Pac is the single worst analyst of QB play I've ever come across anywhere. If he's saying no to Kaepernick, I think we should make the move for Kaepernick. 

I'm basically like the Oracle from the Matrix when it comes to the NFL.  Last week when people were talking about Reggie Bush I reminded them he's never healthy..  couple days later -  *poof*...  no more Reggie.

Silver lining to this is the Jags have one of the worst pass D's in the league. It sucks that who ever gets the ball on Sunday won't even get on the practice field until Wednesday, but at the very least he won't have to figure sh*t out on the fly against a good team.

It's just, ugh. This is all setting up to have a disaster of disorganization happen against Rex's ******* defense next Thursday, after which he'll get a ton of praise for outsmarting our offense. Because of course that will happen.

This is precisely my fear as well.

Archived