Wilkerson and Watt

EM31

Mo got to see up close why JJ Watt got the contract that he did and why the Jets are correct to not to value him at that same level.  I like Mo as a player as much as any Jets fan but hopefully the game today helps to two sides to get closer to each other after this year.

Wasn't that Sheldon that said that??

I wasn't worried about Sheldon honestly because he can't make Mo's demands for him.  I've seen about a million references to Mo demanding Watt money so I want to see the whole article so I can be enraged like everyone else.

Why do people compare Mo to the best defensive player in the league and then pat themselves on the back for saying Watt is better?  Mo is still a really good player who dominates at times and is on a pace for 14 or so sacks.  He's not Watt, no one else is either.  High five me

Why do people compare Mo to the best defensive player in the league and then pat themselves on the back for saying Watt is better?  Mo is still a really good player who dominates at times and is on a pace for 14 or so sacks.  He's not Watt, no one else is either.  High five me

Mo compared himself to Watt.  The thread is a result of an over zealous 

D line  man, who is good, not great. Not yet. 

Mo compared himself to Watt.  The thread is a result of an over zealous 

D line  man, who is good, not great. Not yet. 

Yeah, when and how?  Because fans think they know what kind of money Mo wants?  He's one of the better DL in the league.  He doesnt have to say it

I would think that since Mo was on the same field as the guy him & his agent are basing the contract they want on he would have been super pumped to show what he's got. JJ Watt was all over the place!

Did Mo Wilkerson play today?

Archived