Cotchery

CobraVerde

Yeah I understand too. He was coming off injury and looking for change and Kerley was hot coming out of TCU. I had such high hopes for Kerley but up to this point he shouldve had more td's more returns, more 3rd down production. Granted the qb situation but still I expected to hear more from Kerely especially this season. 

I blame management and Cotchery.

Good management would have figured out a solution.

Rex didn't involve himself and Tanny is useless as he wrote Holmes a huge contract. 

both sides lost when he left.  

The guy absolutely destroyed the Pats.

Glad the Jets let him walk away.

I read that he did not want to be in the locker room and receivers meetings with Plaxico and Derrick Mason, and subsequently asked for his release. Rex was clueless when it came to chemistry and team leadership. Too often, he pushed for us to get players that had played well against his "vaunted defenses". In this case, it cost us Cotchery.

I read that he did not want to be in the locker room and receivers meetings with Plaxico and Derrick Mason, and subsequently asked for his release. Rex was clueless when it came to chemistry and team leadership. Too often, he pushed for us to get players that had played well against his "vaunted defenses". In this case, it cost us Cotchery.

Yep, we lost Cotch for Mason.

I believe in an interview Tannenbaum said his biggest regret while Jets GM wasnt tebow signing, but letting Cotchery go. He said he didn't realize the kind of impact he had in the locker room

The Santana for Laverneus trade was pretty sad, as was the 2nd round tender on Coles to begin with.  Tanny was a mess. He wanted headlines.

People can cry for Cotchery if it makes them happy I'm glad to have Brandon and Decker..

me too.... But it is an example of how management wins games, players come and go.  

There was a way to keep Cotch, and not burn 50 mil on Holmes. 

There are so few game changing players that the TEAM play with management design is key.

I heard a great discussion on how the Panthers design an offense that suits Cam.  Last year, Cam was arguably not a top 10 QB.  

me too.... But it is an example of how management wins games, players come and go.  

There was a way to keep Cotch, and not burn 50 mil on Holmes. 

There are so few game changing players that the TEAM play with management design is key.

I heard a great discussion on how the Panthers design an offense that suits Cam.  Last year, Cam was arguably not a top 10 QB.  

I wanted them to keep Braylon not Homes but as far as game changing players the Bears let Marshall go for a 5th rd pick don't tell me Cotchery wanting out and the Jets granting his request was worse...:)

I blame management and Cotchery.

Good management would have figured out a solution.

Rex didn't involve himself and Tanny is useless as he wrote Holmes a huge contract. 

both sides lost when he left.  

Simce leaving the Jets, Tanny has been nothing but fantastic. He's locked up two players to monster contracts while they have both regressed. What more can we ask?

I believe in an interview Tannenbaum said his biggest regret while Jets GM wasnt tebow signing, but letting Cotchery go. He said he didn't realize the kind of impact he had in the locker room

Tannenbaum released Cotch cause he asked him to...  Shows you just how incompetent Tanny was......  he releases a player under a contract because he asked to be released not because it was in the best interest of the team.

How anyone can defend a GM who acts in such a manner is beyond silly..

Tannenbaum released Cotch cause he asked him to...  Shows you just how incompetent Tanny was......  he releases a player under a contract because he asked to be released not because it was in the best interest of the team.

How anyone can defend a GM who acts in such a manner is beyond silly..

Same with Favre

They probably should have called you.

Archived