Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Case. In. Point.

haha

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Case. In. Point. 

Only in your mind.  Had you played the game this wouldn't be happening.  You decided to play your own little side game to prove a stupid point, and it didn't even prove anything.  It was funny for a time.  It stopped being funny a few hours from the deadline.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're idiots for not being able to see what I was doing.  I was providing an example that no matter what I do on D1 (like vote people not even in the game or post something controversial) that it doesnt matter.  You're all lazy and this game has been reduced to complete incompetence and no matter what, I'm a D1 lynch candidate or some dipsh*t who is admittedly not playing, wants to shoot me.

Meanwhile, people get by literally not doing a god damn thing, not posting at all, time and time again.

Mafia is like disco.  It's dead. 

you were not a lynch candidate.. your point was acknowledged but then you were asked to play for real with a deadline coming.. Instead of cooperating you decide to double down on douchebaggery I guess in order to prove your point. Congrats

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

pingy.. 80 is defending this like he knows jif is town and wants everyone to be sure that he agreed to this cause jif is being a baby

Every ******* player in the game knows I'm town, just like last game.  Anyone fronting that I'm possible scum is a ******* moron or probably scum.  80 is obviously one, but is he the other? 

Just now, JiF said:

You're idiots for not being able to see what I was doing.  I was providing an example that no matter what I do on D1 (like vote people not even in the game or post something controversial) that it doesnt matter.  You're all lazy and this game has been reduced to complete incompetence and no matter what, I'm a D1 lynch candidate or some dipsh*t who is admittedly not playing, wants to shoot me.

Meanwhile, people get by literally not doing a god damn thing, not posting at all, time and time again.

I think it would've helped if you made this case while actually playing the game

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

Every ******* player in the game knows I'm town, just like last game.  Anyone fronting that I'm possible scum is a ******* moron or probably scum.  80 is obviously one, but is he the other? 

How is everyone supposed to know that you are town?

39 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yeah, because I don't actually feel like putting in effort into Day 1 like I used to. I miss ******* around, so I'm watching everything that is going on, but I'm not going to make cases or bull sh*t from D1. I'm essentially being lazy. I don't care if you vote me. I've expected it from you since it seems to be something you do. No matter what I do you find it scummy. And no, this is not AtE or emo, it's just me. 

Nobody is asking you to make a case, but if you saying "Ape had some posts that are scum vibe" it's pretty much standard protocol to produce said posts, to reinforce your observation. 

Also, the manufactured "no matter what I do, you think it's scummy" meta is just untrue. Maybe not an AtE, which I'd argue, but it definitely attempts to generalize me voting you as routine and not specific to a reason. Not the case. I'm voting you very specifically for nudging.

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cant make this up

lol

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

^^^ but wants to kill me for not contributing.

lol

again, cant make it up

lol, I don't get it... I don't want to assume she showed her ass, because it would be unlike her.... but this is just horrible stuff, maybe she's mentally taxed from trying to justify that awful game she just ran.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's as if I wrote it myself.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So far this game you have voted Nolder, Sharrow, Vic, Nyn, Decker, Lizzie, and Spoot.  The rest of the time you've complained about how you'll probably be lynched for a dumb reason.  All this while people begged you to place a meaningful vote.

Basically you signed up for DPR's game, then decided to take a giant sh*t on it.  Even Crusher would probably have accept that you deserved this bullet, if there is indeed one coming your way.

So did I.

When do I get my über townie towntastic lecture?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

There's a big difference between half-assing Ape and belligerently-not-trying JiF. 

I can't help it that at my least-interested, DGAF peak I'm still 100000% better than him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I can't help it that at my least-interested, DGAF peak I'm still 100000% better than him.

Basically.  Can't understand why JiF felt it would prove anything if he voted 6 people who weren't playing the game, then when we ask him to stop, vote a 7th.  No one was running him up whatsoever.  He wasn't going to get lynched.  Makes absolutely no sense. 

All he did was confirm that the easiest way to make Mafia suck is by constantly complaining about how much Mafia sucks. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Basically.  Can't understand why JiF felt it would prove anything if he voted 6 people who weren't playing the game, then when we ask him to stop, vote a 7th.  No one was running him up whatsoever.  He wasn't going to get lynched.  Makes absolutely no sense. 

All he did was confirm that the easiest way to make Mafia suck is by constantly complaining about how much Mafia sucks. 

I concur

Anyways, do we wait until DPR arrives to post a death scene?  Or do we play in the meantime?  At the very least we need some consolidation, given that we're currently 7+ votes from lynching anybody:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Leelou (3) - JiF, Ape, Crusher

Ballin (3) - Hally, Pac, SMC

SMC (2) - Dan, 80

Ape (2) - JC, Leelou

80 (2) - Wombat, CTM

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

JiF (1) - Ballin

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (2) - Verbal, Lily

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline @ 2 pm EST

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

How many scum teams you see with day shot?  Usually 1 shot town or day vig DPR said pretty straight forward game.  

SK.

That's why you shouldn't "move her off your list" just because she shoots someone.

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

unvote

I don't think his play is scummy but I do think it's stupid.  

My defense was emotional I know that but it's legitimate.   

Watching Hess and Lily.  Both jumped on my train very inconspicuously yesterday with no reason given.  Was it based on everyone's observations?

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I wanted to address this. I gave a reason - that I liked Crusher's case. 

On 5/4/2016 at 9:37 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ This post from Dan weirded me out a bit.  Not sure if we're just on the same page both having CTM on our list (at this point in the game I didn't have Wombat on my scum list, but CTM has been on it for a while), or if she's just being an effective Scum Empress and will spend the rest of this game dominating for her scum team.  I'm torn.

Interesting comment given that IIRC, I hadn't even posted to that point in the game.

7 minutes ago, Lily said:

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I wanted to address this. I gave a reason - that I liked Crusher's case. 

Ok i see when Crusher cased me.  Didnt realize you thanking him was for that seeing as I dont believe you asked him for his thoughts on me.  

On 5/4/2016 at 11:29 AM, Verbal said:

*quit

You're crazy if you think I'd be part of a group that white knights the Ape....like, ever.  His style has grated on me as much as it has anybody else - I just don't quit like Brett does - I come back for more like a dumbass.

Either way, I'd probably lynch you simply for this grave mistake you've made.

On 5/4/2016 at 11:30 AM, Verbal said:

LOL, and I'm actually voting for you anyway.  ******* karma, bitch.

Gross.

22 hours ago, CTM said:

unvote vote 80 his whole town leader schtick is pinging, and its offensive.. since when does the virgin riding the short bus get to come on the normal bus and start ordering people around

I am 849346575443% down with this.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Except, you're wrong.

I didn't make a departure from the game. You did.

You've been on this agenda, to prove I "cheat" and use RL as scum, ever since I told you I didn't respect your game. You don't have thick skin, not about everything. You continue to bring this up and I continue to provide a litany of examples of why you're wrong. 

I don't know what to tell you, but don't act now like you're in the right for wanting to stay focused on the game. You brought up the tangent, not me.

I welcome you, once again, to remark on any of the pings and fos's I've made. You keep responding to me about personal stuff, and leaving those in the dust. You are creating the disruption that you'll eventually want to accuse me of being at fault for.

I never said you cheat, relax princess.  I think sometimes you use cheesy tactics.  I knew you couldn't resist responding to me, hahaha.