Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

did not know there was one

can you pick a scum choice from each pair please?

Ape vs leelou

avm vs jvor

Ctm vs crusher

hallia vs dan

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

CTM, JVOR, LEELOU, DAN 

Interesting that you think scum is in every pairing. Given the odds of the game, that you referenced earlier.

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (7) - Crusher, Leelou, Hally, Pac, SMC, 80

80 (3) - Wombat, Ape, CTM

Wombat (2) - JVoR

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Ape (2) - JC, Hess

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday, 2 pm EST

one of these is scum with ape

6 hours ago, BallinPB said:

My vote on Pac was because he self voted and when the train started and he was at L-3 he says that it yielded the information he needed.  He then proceeded to vote me which is bullsh*t because my vote on him was a just playing around 1st day vote hence why i moved from Hess to Pac so fast with no explanation.  

Pac claiming that his record as scum hunter unparrelled is also bullsh*t since I know he's wrong.

Not sure what makes Pac so sure of me being scum in the 1st place.  A vote on like pg 2 or 3 when the game first started?  Really?

This is the post in question. He called Pac's vote bullsh*t, which I kinda liked. And he explained that his vote was in the joking phase. Besides, I'll admit to getting behind Crusher, who I'm kinda trusting a little this game. 

Ballin is fairly new, and he tried to defend. I thought he did a decent job for a first try. 

30 minutes ago, Lily said:

This is the post in question. He called Pac's vote bullsh*t, which I kinda liked. And he explained that his vote was in the joking phase. Besides, I'll admit to getting behind Crusher, who I'm kinda trusting a little this game. 

Ballin is fairly new, and he tried to defend. I thought he did a decent job for a first try. 

It's a piss poor defense.  He said he was just "playing around" with a 5th vote on me getting me half way to a lynch and leaving it there until just about everyone unvoted me. 

Of course he's going to try to defend..  what person just throws their hands up, smiles, and says good job guys you got me. 

jeeeeez louise... 

10 hours ago, Pac said:

see this?  he said my play was wrong yesterday which implies he saw said play yesterday.  why did he wait until 6 votes to storm in and defend?  where was he yesterday? 

It's called reading!  I wasn't around the day before yesterday.  

unvote

I don't think his play is scummy but I do think it's stupid.  

My defense was emotional I know that but it's legitimate.   

Watching Hess and Lily.  Both jumped on my train very inconspicuously yesterday with no reason given.  Was it based on everyone's observations?

10 hours ago, D P R said:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (7) - Crusher, Leelou, Hally, Pac, SMC, 80

Wombat (2) - JVoR

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Ape (2) - JC, Hess

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

Deadline Thursday, 2 pm EST

I only count 6 on this votes for me here

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Still nobody wants Leelou to cite which of my posts had that "scummy vibe". Unreal.

some of us don't feel the need to pounce on every little thing humping it's leg like a 30 yo virgin does to every girl that smiles at him. We know you like to be "first" so you can later claim you were (hence the reputation for FOS'ing everybody). Many of us play the game at a deeper level and let things develop

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (5) - Crusher, Hally, Pac, SMC, 80

Wombat (2) - JVoR

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

Ape (1) - JC

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

Verbal (1) - Hess

JiF (1) - Leelou

Deadline @ 2 pm EST

ballin .. feels like frustrated /inexperienced town

pac.. typical pac, delusionally convinced of his own scum hunting prowess, to stubborn to consider he may be wrong

ape.. acting like a 70 yo dried out vagina, bitching about everything and chastising other players. immpressive though that he's managed to find a persona even more grating then his normal one

jc.. seeking blind vengeance on ape for last games ape disaster, as a fellow victim of it I get it, but null for now

80.. scummy

jif.. has realized that by voting and casing people not playing, he'll at a minimum not compete with ape for scumavp this game

avm.. twit

lilly.. typical scummy vibe, nothing outrageous

dan/jvor.. imma rike having a hard ah time remembering much contributiions from our favorite couple north of crusher / jif

SMC.. don't like the mia act, i feel he likes to hide as scum, could go here

Verbal.. his play thus far has been as ambiguous as his genitalia

wwombat.. another wwweenie laying low.. could vote

hally.. she does seem to be scum a lot, buying her as excited town

Crusher.. strangely motivated, it's like someones promised him a life time supply of bacon if he wins. Not sure what to think yet

Leelou.. is far less deadly as a player than as a mod

for consolidation purposes .. will vote 80, SMC, wwwombat

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

pac.. typical pac, delusionally convinced of his own scum hunting prowess, to stubborn to consider he may be wrong

ape.. acting like a 70 yo dried out vagina, bitching about everything and chastising other players. immpressive though that he's managed to find a persona even more grating then his normal one

jc.. seeking blind vengeance on ape for last games ape disaster, as a fellow victim of it I get it, but null for now

80.. scummy

jif.. has realized that by voting and casing people not playing, he'll at a minimum not compete with ape for scumavp this game

avm.. twit

dan/jvor.. imma rike having a hard ah time remembering much contributiions from our favorite couple north of crusher / jif

Crusher.. strangely motivated, it's like someones promised him a life time supply of bacon if he wins. Not sure what to think yet

Solid reads.  Might consider moving you away from the scum end of the continuum.

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

80.. scummy

avm.. twit

Any thoughts on Hess?

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

80.. scummy

avm.. twit

Only because I have one bullet and haven't decided who to shoot. 

24 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Any thoughts on Hess?

i try not to think of hess.. but if you insist

hess.. depraved chronic masturbator with an appetite for dwarf S&M 

Edited by CTM
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, AVM said:

Good catch -- also didn't list Smash, who will undoubtedly be extremely insulted

smash.. biding his time till he inevitably convinces himself that i am scum and launches a full scale suicide mission to destroy us both

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D P R said:

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (5) - Crusher, Hally, Pac, SMC, 80

Wombat (2) - JVoR

Pac (2) - Ballin, Verb

Lily (2) - AVM, JVoR

Ape (1) - JC

AVM (1) - Smash

SMC (1) - Dan

Verbal (1) - Hess