Geno will never play for the Jets again

Joe Jets fan

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Oh, please.  Only the biggest twit who doesn't want to give it up to Geno would come here and disagree.  Every single announcer post game, Westhoff, Lucas, Cascadden, disagree with you.  

Your assclown QB in the red zone, inside the 5 lost yards.  Took a delay of game.  Smart?  On a key 3rd and 1 mid field, lost track of the clock, forced a quick bad pass to Marshall. 

Difference is you've stroked yourself into believing Fitz was better, don't stroke others. 

Lol. Okay. I literally just said both guys looked average. All the rest of your post is drivel. I'm on record as saying I want to see Petty sooner than later. You're just someone who doesn't get it. And that's fine. You do you bud. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

With the reports out that it was the medical staff that wanted to hold Geno out, just goes to show that that Namath guy doesn't know anything about knees

After two knee surgeries he went water skiing in Florida and missed an entire Jets season.  

SAR I

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Lol. Okay. I literally just said both guys looked average. All the rest of your post is drivel. I'm on record as saying I want to see Petty sooner than later. You're just someone who doesn't get it. And that's fine. You do you bud. 

Ok, I say you're wrong.  Mike Westhoff says you're wrong.  Cascadden says you're wrong.  So I get why you want to change the subject and stroke yourself again by bringing Petty into it for some unknown reason.  Has nothing to do with the clear fact that Geno played better when you shot your mouth off all week that he couldn't ever be better.   I don't get it?  Sure I do, you've blowing wind for months and now your vagina is twisted because Geno was good. 

Ok, I say you're wrong.  Mike Westhoff says you're wrong.  Cascadden says you're wrong.  So I get why you want to change the subject and stroke yourself again by bringing Petty into it for some unknown reason.  Has nothing to do with the clear fact that Geno played better when you shot your mouth off all week that he couldn't ever be better.   I don't get it?  Sure I do, you've blowing wind for months and now your vagina is twisted because Geno was good. 

My vagina? Seriously? Okay. Enough out of you. I'm all for civil discussion but apparently you can't have any. Have a nice day. Enjoy the victory. 

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually the only Jets fan who could see that both are the same QB would be Stevie Wonder.

Geno was easily the much better QB today. 

Right.  I mean i get that he made a mistake but we've seen countless fitzfukups the last month.  The nitpicking is a bit much. 

I love Geno again. Too bad he won't play next week.

Also he had a hand in maybe preventing our having the #1 draft pick in 2017. He and Fitztragic.

We must lose next week to  Cleveland.

Jets must lose.

J                 E                  T              S   jetsjetsjets

12 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

It was that or downhill skiing in Switzerland?  Which do you prefer?

I would prefer that an ex-Jets quarterback dumb enough to blow his career water skiing after two knee surgeries and several missed seasons not comment on the legitimacy of Geno Smith's injury.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

He also barely practiced this week because of some type of shoulder injury. Ravens fans are really hurting. Can you imagine losing to the Jets after watching our punter fumble & you score. Hand the ball off to Forte up the middle 30 times, Marshall dropping 3rd down catches, block a FG, and you were playing Geno Smith, then Ryan Fitzpatrick. They all want to kill themselves.

I understand the Ravens want to puke on themselves after losing to the JETS and don't forget the GINTS also

But killing themselves is a little rash isn't it?

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I would prefer that an ex-Jets quarterback dumb enough to blow his career water skiing after two knee surgeries and several missed seasons not comment on the legitimacy of Geno Smith's injury.

SAR I

Absolutely right. Do you think it's just a case of a former star just wanting to remain somewhat in the spotlight any way he can?

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Right.  I mean i get that he made a mistake but we've seen countless fitzfukups the last month.  The nitpicking is a bit much. 

Geno looked okay. And yes he made a mistake. But it's not just that he made a mistake. He made the exact same mistake he has made his entire career. When Sheldon Richardson is quoted as having told Geno before that he needs to get rid of it, it just shows no growth or intelligence as a player. It's a bad look for him. 

39 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually the only Jets fan who could see that both are the same QB would be Stevie Wonder.

Geno was easily the much better QB today. 

I am not talking about today, I am talking about both quarterbacks and their body of work in New York.

Ryan Fitzpatrick locks onto receivers, has a weak arm, can't get out of the huddle quickly enough, and clearly has a confidence problem as he nears the end of his career.

Geno Smith has terrible pocket presence, gets happy-feet, is indecisive, is slow footed, and clearly has not made any progress since his rookie season as he nears the end of his career. 

That is what I mean when I say both quarterbacks are the "same". They each have different weaknesses but they are significant and they are what hinder both from playing at this level.  They are both different versions of suck and that is how they are the same.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

Absolutely right. Do you think it's just a case of a former star just wanting to remain somewhat in the spotlight any way he can?

Yup. 

Joe isn't rich, his alcoholism and divorces cleaned him out, he's trying to make a living on social media and making bombastic statements as clickbait earned him a few grand today. 

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yup. 

Joe isn't rich, his alcoholism and divorces cleaned him out, he's trying to make a living on social media and making bombastic statements as clickbait earned him a few grand today. 

SAR I

I think he has a radio show, which explains a lot, but I read somehwere he still does ok in the old endorsement gig and my bro in law is one of his brokers in the memorabilia business, he can make $ anytime he pleases

don't ask me for any help getting your helmet signed, I knocked my bro in law out last year for giving my son sh*t, lol

1 minute ago, Larz said:

I think he has a radio show, which explains a lot, but I read somehwere he still does ok in the old endorsement gig and my bro in law is one of his brokers in the memorabilia business, he can make $ anytime he pleases

don't ask me for any help getting your helmet signed, I knocked my bro in law out last year for giving my son sh*t, lol

Ha ha ha. LOL

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Not really.

Today was a repeat of the Seattle game or the Pittsburgh game except we played a cupcake.

Look, I'm happy with the win, we deserved it, and if you want to spin it as some bastion of "team effort" I'm not going to rain on your optimism.  But I believe Joe Flacco just had his worst day as a pro and I can't say its because our defense was so impressive, our special teams so dominant, and our quarterback play so sharp.  I think Ravens fans are probably ready to kill themselves and the other 30 NFL teams look at the film and think the Jets didn't do anything to get this win other than watch Joe Flacco sh*t the bed.

SAR I

Joe Flacco had a worse day against the Jets in 2011.

His awful day was no match for Sanchez's awful day, though. ;) 

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I am not talking about today, I am talking about both quarterbacks and their body of work in New York.

Ryan Fitzpatrick locks onto receivers, has a weak arm, can't get out of the huddle quickly enough, and clearly has a confidence problem as he nears the end of his career.

Geno Smith has terrible pocket presence, gets happy-feet, is indecisive, is slow footed, and clearly has not made any progress since his rookie season as he nears the end of his career. 

That is what I mean when I say both quarterbacks are the "same". They each have different weaknesses but they are significant and they are what hinder both from playing at this level.  They are both different versions of suck and that is how they are the same.

SAR I

Geno hasn't played in two years.  

He got a second chance today and played well.  Can't take it away from him because he played shltty as a rookie or 2nd year player.  

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Joe Flacco had a worse day against the Jets in 2011.

His awful day was no match for Sanchez's awful day, though. ;) 

Jets give up on Fitzpatrick. Jets give up on Geno Smith. Tony Romo returns in Dallas. Mark Sanchez, New York Jet. 

I'm thinking Week 11.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Ah, how cute .  The Fitz lovers who predicted doom and gloom over Geno playing today all beg rep the truth. 

Pathetic 

Geno hasn't played in two years.  

He got a second chance today and played well.  Can't take it away from him because he played shltty as a rookie or 2nd year player.  

I am on the record as saying Geno played well today and if he's given the start next week in Cleveland I support it. 

But he is not a franchise quarterback,  if he continues to have an NFL career it will be as a journeyman backup. At best, he would hope to have a Ryan Fitzpatrick type of career compiling money and zip codes through inconsistency and false hope. 

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

I am on the record as saying Geno played well today and if he's given the start next week in Cleveland I support it. 

But he is not a franchise quarterback,  if he continues to have an NFL career it will be as a journeyman backup. At best, he would hope to have a Ryan Fitzpatrick type of career compiling money and zip codes through inconsistency and false hope. 

SAR I

Never said he was a franchise QB. 

I will say we don't know what he is yet.  More than likely you're right but need more time 

49 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno looked okay. And yes he made a mistake. But it's not just that he made a mistake. He made the exact same mistake he has made his entire career. When Sheldon Richardson is quoted as having told Geno before that he needs to get rid of it, it just shows no growth or intelligence as a player. It's a bad look for him. 

Every QB in the NFL who took a sack today has regressed?

52 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Oh stop, you go from he played ok, big of you, to he showed no growth or intelligence.  Irony there

Because, you know, QB should never, ever get sacked.  Because Carl will harp on it forever, as if it was key to the game

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Oh stop, you go from he played ok, big of you, to he showed no growth or intelligence.  Irony there

Because, you know, QB should never, ever get sacked.  Because Carl will harp on it forever, as if it was key to the game

Well if he didn't make the mistake, we aren't having this conversation about Fitz again. Sacks happen. That one didn't have to. But overall, he was okay. 

4 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

He done,  if Fitz needs to be replaced again it will be Petty. 

See ya Geno!!

I'm really hoping Geno starts again if he's healthy. Between him and Fitz, Geno still has a shot with this team. Fitzpatrick won't be here next season no matter what happens this season

Just now, Freemanm said:

Geno still has a shot with this team. 

You think Geno will play well enough, and be healthy enough, that Macc will want to resign him and play him ahead of his own hand-picked QB's Petty and Hack?

Can you explain the thinking behind that opinion?

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Unfortunately that play may have been the key to his career ending. 

This is exactly who Geno is. When there's pressure he loses his mind. He stops protecting the ball (see sack #1), runs lateral or backwards (see sack #1) and takes sacks instead of throwing it away. 

3 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Geno played better than Fitz, his QB rating was 134 and I didn't see anything from Fitz that would make him that the starter next week absent injury to Geno

Except  we were losing with Geno . Team seemed to rally around fitz

Archived