Mac tells adams he's top 5

cant wait

1 hour ago, cant wait said:

Things change thou if someone trades into the top 5 for Trubisky, and Fournette goes top 5 then your essentially looking at Garrett Trubisky Fournette gone, the other 2 spots are probably Thomas, and Adams, but outside chance it's Thomas, and Allen then Adams falls to 6, I can see John Lynch taking him at 2 thou being a former Safety, and he is probably the 2nd safest pick in the draft as far as floor, and potential ceiling behind Garrett.

17 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Things change thou if someone trades into the top 5 for Trubisky, and Fournette goes top 5 then your essentially looking at Garrett Trubisky Fournette gone, the other 2 spots are probably Thomas, and Adams, but outside chance it's Thomas, and Allen then Adams falls to 6, I can see John Lynch taking him at 2 thou being a former Safety, and he is probably the 2nd safest pick in the draft as far as floor, and potential ceiling behind Garrett.

allen is another likely top 5 too- hopefully he's not on the board when the jets pick

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Don't the Jets set up these visits?

It's probably a deliberate question to see how the guy handles it - does he believe his own hype, or does he still have his feet on the ground?

On 4/23/2017 at 2:40 AM, Lupz27 said:

I can definitely seeing a guy like Solomon Thomas being the odd man out. I personally like Derek Barnett more than Soloman Thomas, but it's probably because Barnett fits more with what the Jets need than Thomas does. Point being, guys like Thomas and Garnett are getting massive love while Barnett seems not to be consistently part of that conversation and yet the argument can be made that Barnett had a better season than both guys. 

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, thadude said:

If Mac drafts Adams at 6 he's unemployed next January 

Then he's unemployed as a GM . You take the best player that you believe fits into what you're building and you let the chips fall where there may .

Archived