SI Vote

Maxman

Hey if you guys get a chance please remember to vote for JetNation.com

http://si.com/Jetsvote

Also please don't leave any programs running that add votes automatically. I have read posts on other sites saying that we were doing that. I assume they say this because we are in first. We jumped out to an early lead but we need more votes, so your help is appreciated. We want to win this fair and square. Also if anyone knows of anyone that is voting illegally please report it to me via PM. And I will take care of it.

Thanks! And go JetNation!!!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey if you guys get a chance please remember to vote for JetNation.com

http://si.com/Jetsvote

We want to win this fair and square. Also if anyone knows of anyone that is voting illegally please report it to me via PM. And I will take care of it.

Thanks! And go JetNation!!!

Does that include NYJetsFans.com?

How else do you explain going from trailing 82.6K to 34.7.

To trailing only 83.5K to 81.5.

:jawdrop:

Have you guys checked out the other fan site voting? Unless SI has idiots running the site there is no way they are going to believe that over 200,000 people voted for Jets sites compared to <18,000 for most of the others.

Pats Fans.com 68% 11671 votes

Nefans.com 1% 137 votes

Patriots Planet 31% 5331 votes

Foxboro Nation 0% 71 votes

Total: 17210 votes

Phins.com 58% 10397 votes

Fin Heaven & Co. 16% 2845 votes

Phin Fever 13% 2324 votes

Phinatics 13% 2325 votes

Total: 17891 votes

250,000 votes and 1,000 posters,, be serious dude

I know. I'm saying it's amazing that they care so much that they write macros and sit there for hours voting (I know for a fact a few have done that).

Compare to the voting for the other teams sites.

Aside from the Poll controversy, has anybody actually checked out SI's Jets page? It's pretty good. I bookmarked it.

That was my first thought. I really like their team pages. With the injuries on the front page, I wish I had thought of that.

That was my first thought. I really like their team pages. With the injuries on the front page, I wish I had thought of that.

If you get right down to it, that was the intended purpose of the poll: To get NFL fans to see it, and then keep coming back. I think it worked. :)

As for the actual poll itself, SI could care less who wins or who cheats.

Guys -- to everyone that voted and has put JN in the lead I must say that I have a tear in my eye. The good one. Anyhow the show of support has been amazing.

What's that? We are not winning anymore? Oh, well this is just a silly poll. Really doesn't mean much!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys -- to everyone that voted and has put JN in the lead I must say that I have a tear in my eye. The good one. Anyhow the show of support has been amazing.

What's that? We are not winning anymore? Oh, well this is just a silly poll. Really doesn't mean much!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you always have to bust balls? You're only fueling the fire of a feud that you say you want no part of.

f'ing hypocrite.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but in all honesty, this site really DOES have the best info. :yahoo:

Why do you always have to bust balls? You're only fueling the fire of a feud that you say you want no part of.

f'ing hypocrite.

I am only a hypocrite to those that get the joke. To everyone else I am simply unfunny!

time to yank out the party line:

they're all losers that have no lives and we all know WE are the best site.

:lol:

*** Unless of course we retake the lead. In which case it was a brave effort by our dedicated posters, lol.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max, why don't you just contact Branch's agent and file a grievance.;)

Archived