The Official Jets Fans Only Thread

Maxman

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes,Yes it is.

Wohoo!

JETS RULE BABY! Dolfags suck, Panzies suck more and the Jets are going all the way baby! All we have to do is win out this year, shouldn't be a problem because we rule, and then it's on to the shock the world portion, aka the playoffs!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I figured this would be the best place to post this.

Since it's a road game and I have yet to do the bar thing for a Jet game this year my 16-G tailgaiting crew is getting together for the jets game this sunday at off the wagon. For those that don't know, off the wagon is on 109 Macdougal St (Cross Street: Between Bleecker Street and West 3rd Street) and it's an excellent bar with tons of tv's and the nfl ticket (not to mention cheap beer, wingsand hot bartenders).

I figure if enough jets fans show up then maybe all 30 tv's can be tuned to the jets game.;)

Ahhhh..... troll-less posting. How nice. Ya know something? Tom Brady takes it in the dukey shute..... Teddy Bruschi is does stand in for the Village People in the offseason. Yeah - he's the guy with the motorcycle hat and the chaps. I love the Jets. They're working their way up winning the division and a SuperBowl. The Giant's suck. The Phish suck. This is neat.

Archived