Chad Ocho Cinco on the trade block? PFT

BroadwayJ667

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports recently set forth a list of players who should be traded before the draft.

The second guy on the roster is Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco, and Cole points out that there are rumors the Bengals might be ready to move him.

Specifically, Cole cites two sources who say that owner Mike Brown would be willing to trade Ochocinco, but also cites two other sources who say that Brown won

Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports recently set forth a list of players who should be traded before the draft.

The second guy on the roster is Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco, and Cole points out that there are rumors the Bengals might be ready to move him.

Specifically, Cole cites two sources who say that owner Mike Brown would be willing to trade Ochocinco, but also cites two other sources who say that Brown won

Braylon Edwards >>>> Ocho cinco

which is why it would take more to get Braylon. I'd take Ocho but not for a first or second **** that. Give them a 4th and tell them to thank us for taking the headache off of their hands.

Chad Johnson is terribly overrated but still he's good and unlike anyone else on our deep, he can actually get behind a defense. I doubt he's going anywhere and even if he is and I'm not sure I'd be willing to give up too much, but I'd at least show interest. He's not the elite WR he's made out to be but on any given sunday he can be a real playmaker. He just doesn't do it consistently enough for my liking.

Chad Johnson is terribly overrated but still he's good and unlike anyone else on our deep, he can actually get behind a defense. I doubt he's going anywhere and even if he is and I'm not sure I'd be willing to give up too much, but I'd at least show interest. He's not the elite WR he's made out to be but on any given sunday he can be a real playmaker. He just doesn't do it consistently enough for my liking.

he is gone

Crabtree at 4

Coles Henry and crabtree

read the tea leaves will ya

which is why it would take more to get Braylon. I'd take Ocho but not for a first or second **** that. Give them a 4th and tell them to thank us for taking the headache off of their hands.

I'd take him for a 2nd.

Like the guy or not (I for one don't, he needs to shut up) he can make plays and would be an instant upgrade to anything we have on offense.

i would take braylon and give them 2 #2's

at 17 take BAP

SIGN THIS BEAST!!!! Hey Randy Moss only cost New England a 4th rounder to Oakland which sets the price IMO...maybe a 3rd

Ocho Cinco

2008 53rec. 540yds. 10.2avg. 4 TDs

Moss (when he was traded for a 4th)

2006 42rec. 553yds. 13.2avg. 3TDs

Ocho has been beat up with shoulder issues, not a good sign

Edwards is a stud and a legit #1 WR

Roy williams cost pokes 1 and a 3

Edwards is better

Edwards is not better than Williams... maybe if he learns how to hold on to the ball he can be...

he had a bad year...no doubt

previous year he was all-world

chad is now injury prone

That was not an off year last year... 07' was an "off" year... a blip... he went back to normal last season.

That was not an off year last year... 07' was an "off" year... a blip... he went back to normal last season.

that's why Gints are going after edwards... I will take their

talent analysis over yours...sorry..he is a young kid...you have no idea

what is normal for him

with stallworth in pokey EM may not deal him now anyway

that's why Gints are going after edwards... I will take their

talent analysis over yours...sorry..he is a young kid...you have no idea

what is normal for him

with stallworth in pokey EM may not deal him now anyway

I know... you always find a team or someone like the great TX to back you up and think that makes it final...

Try watching some browns games... Edwards drops passes like he is scared of the damn ball... he killed them this year with drops... made both QBs look bad...

He has talent... but he lacks good hands...

Please show me where you have a Giants official saying they want to trade for Edwards... otherwise your simply trusting the beat writers who make **** up.

I rather give them a 3rd than a 4th.

I know... you always find a team or someone like the great TX to back you up and think that makes it final...

Try watching some browns games... Edwards drops passes like he is scared of the damn ball... he killed them this year with drops... made both QBs look bad...

He has talent... but he lacks good hands...

Please show me where you have a Giants official saying they want to trade for Edwards... otherwise your simply trusting the beat writers who make **** up.

i see everygame i get NFL package

He had a bad year, year before he was all-world

Gints had to give a 2 a 5 and a WR, they backed off

now with Plex gone, they may entertain offer for him

I believe browns wanted S smith, and gints said no

i see everygame i get NFL package

He had a bad year, year before he was all-world

Gints had to give a 2 a 5 and a WR, they backed off

now with Plex gone, they may entertain offer for him

I believe browns wanted S smith, and gints said no

A lot of players have one great year... that does not make them great...

this years draft class is loaded with WR's, it has to be a buyers market on veteran WR's

a veteran guy would have to be whistle clean on the health front with no baggage to trade anything more than a 3rd for him at this point

the only reason to trade at all is they are more proven commodities than the prospects, but that really isn't as valuable as youth and fresh legs

The Redskins offered two #1 picks last year for Ocho and the Bengals turned it down. F that.

And, I can FEEL IT already, the Giants end up with Braylon Edwards on the cheap. Like, two second rounders. I can feel it.

So you are Afo.. I figured.

ecurb knows all

Per NFL network, gints have reopened edwards talks

The SECOND I saw the scroll saying that the Gints released Plax, I slapped the bar and said to my brother, "Well, Edwards will be a Giant by Monday!" I have NO DOUBT that this will happen.

Archived