The Walking Dead

SenorGato

That is a pet peeve of mine in regards to the show.

Shooting from a prone or standing supported shooting position coupled with the usual relative close distance, I have no problem with the non-stop headshots.

However, all the pistol non-stop head shots is another thing.  Deanna went from not being able to hit the side of a barn to nothing but headshots on her final blaze of glory.  Or Tara hanging over the edge of a wall, hitting head shots and not hitting Spencer.

Yes.  What a lack of realism in a show about zombies.  LOL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I looked right over that detail.  Maybe to save bullets?  If you recall, she stayed on the ground to make sure she got the bullets when she fell and hit her head.

And did she really think she was going to beat Morgan when he has a 6 foot staff that he uses like a ninja and she had a tiny little knife?

This is interesting because I've noticeably had to actually think to myself about having to suspend disbelief for the sake of the show, much more over the last season or so than before. 

I don't mind doing it, I'm a sci-fi/horror nerd, suspending disbelief for the sake of the story doesn't bother me unless it gets to a point where I'm thinking about it too much. 

But I've noticed it more lately for whatever reason.  

Yes.  What a lack of realism in a show about zombies.  LOL

As my previous babbling post mentions, there's a fine line to this though.  I think. Maybe. I don't know. But I do appreciate the baby being smarter and cooler than that 12 year little faggola sh*t head who can't keep his mouth shut for mommy.  

• 2 months later...

Such a good episode.  I really should have seen it coming but what happened to Negan's goons completely caught me off guard.  I was like WTF just happened then remembered that Daryl probably grabbed the RPG out of the truck.  I was also glad to see that worthless little $hit Sam get his.  But did he really have to take his hot ass mom with him?  

1 hour ago, Alk said:

Such a good episode.  I really should have seen it coming but what happened to Negan's goons completely caught me off guard.  I was like WTF just happened then remembered that Daryl probably grabbed the RPG out of the truck.  I was also glad to see that worthless little $hit Sam get his.  But did he really have to take his hot ass mom with him?  

RIP Jesse :(

287dbf40ace126c972372d122d56fabe.jpg

Sam was annoying but his death was way brutal. I wish Ron got killed slowly like that instead. 

4 hours ago, Alk said:

Speaking about rising from the dead?  How is it going Alk?

I liked the episode a lot. IMHO the Ricktatorship led rampage was a little over the top, but episode was good no doubt.

2 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Speaking about rising from the dead?  How is it going Alk?

I liked the episode a lot. IMHO the Ricktatorship led rampage was a little over the top, but episode was good no doubt.

Yeah that was some David vs Goliath stuff going on, I knew it was a bit over the top but the combination of the editing and the music just made it feel so damn epic.

That was incredible.  Some seriously intense sh*t.  I'm pretty sure I cried, laughed and fist pumped maybe multiple times all in one episode.

I loved some of the filming too. When Rick went mental, the shot of from the floor of the house of him kicking the door open with the hatchet hanging by his side. I think I started shaking a little bit. Loved the shot of Eugene when he was ready to roll in the room. The comic bookish type look when all the character were scrolling through the screen slashing skulls. The frame with the priest in the church. The frame of Morgan when he apologized and started crack skulls. The way the little whinny kid stood out in the frame when he went down was gorgeous. Watching that whole family go down was awesome.

I love Carol.  She's so sexy.  I want to do dirty things to her covered in zombie blood.

Daryl blowing up that entire biker gang was his crowning moment IMO. 

15 hours ago, JiF said:

That was incredible.  Some seriously intense sh*t.  I'm pretty sure I cried, laughed and fist pumped maybe multiple times all in one episode.

I loved some of the filming too. When Rick went mental, the shot of from the floor of the house of him kicking the door open with the hatchet hanging by his side. I think I started shaking a little bit. Loved the shot of Eugene when he was ready to roll in the room. The comic bookish type look when all the character were scrolling through the screen slashing skulls. The frame with the priest in the church. The frame of Morgan when he apologized and started crack skulls. The way the little whinny kid stood out in the frame when he went down was gorgeous. Watching that whole family go down was awesome.

I love Carol.  She's so sexy.  I want to do dirty things to her covered in zombie blood.

Daryl blowing up that entire biker gang was his crowning moment IMO. 

Ewwwww_ea462e_404218.gif

Came across this article in regards to Negan.

Possible Plot Line

If you have not read the comic or explored it in Walking Dead Wikipedia to see where the plot might be going.  Do not read.  It tells of the comic plot line with Negan's entrance.

20 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Ewwwww_ea462e_404218.gif

Came across this article in regards to Negan.

Possible Plot Line

If you have not read the comic or explored it in Walking Dead Wikipedia to see where the plot might be going.  Do not read.  It tells of the comic plot line with Negan's entrance.

It not her looks, its just her.  haha

An episode that can redeem and make Father Gabriel a heroic figure in a matter of seconds is simply brilliant.

When he told his congregation that their prayers were answered, and they had to join in the fight was awesome. I love sh*t like that. The realization of the "little guy" that it's time to take a stand and fight? 

Hell yeah. 

Loved the whole episode, from start to ******* finish. Darryl with an RPG? Yes please. Abraham in perfectly tailored Dress Blues being a smart ass and gunning down walkers? Hell yeah. Coral losing eye? Spot on!

Loved it.

16 hours ago, Warfish said:

Melissa McBride certainly isn't ugly, lesbian hairstyle or not.  she's milfy/gilfy.

She was probably a decently hot girl-next-door when younger.

She is not.  I think her hairstyle is the major turn off for me.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

2/2 on great episodes for the back half of this season.

I agree.

The only nit I am going to pick is the lack of discussion on Darryl's group run-in with Negan's people.  Granted, that might be gone back to in a flashback, but an armed group asking for all their $hit in the name of a person not there would seem to warrant a discussion.

13 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I agree.

The only nit I am going to pick is the lack of discussion on Darryl's group run-in with Negan's people.  Granted, that might be gone back to in a flashback, but an armed group asking for all their $hit in the name of a person not there would seem to warrant a discussion.

Yup.

53 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I agree.

Agreed.  It's bizarre.  I wonder if he's scared to talk about it because he's afraid they'll go after that group and doesnt want anymore bloodshed.  IDK.  But he clearly didnt trust that little ninja jesus guy immediately upon seeing him.  Which was an interesting role reversal.  He was the guy hunting to add more people and Rick was in FTW mode. Now, Daryl clearly dropped the idea of adding more people in fear of who they'd come across and the affiliations they had outside of Alexandria.  So it's interesting to see Rick get a little soft right before what is the inevitable introduction to Negan.

I have to assume that conversation will come up soon though.  Especially since Sasha and Abraham met Negan's crew too. 

Rick and Michonne was interesting.  Not surprising, I mean, I'd be trying to stick my dick in anything...but what does it mean?  There has to be an overarching theme to relationship.  Just seems weird that their relationship would start now.   I wonder if its more about what Rick is becoming after the night of chaos. 

I think there's definitely going to be a filler episode coming up that ties in the lost time between Daryl blowing up the biker brigade and what we saw last night.  Considering Carl's injuries, he wouldn't be up walking around like he was.  Everything else seemed to be pretty put together too.  There had to have been a good 2-3 week cool down window that they're going to revisit.  I'm still scratching my head over the whole "Jesus" guy and how they handled him.  I got it up until the point when he somehow got on the truck and they threw him off.  Why in the hell would you go chasing him through a field?  He's off of your truck and running away.  Turn your ass around and head back home.  Nope, lets go chase him through the field and run our truck full of supplies into a pond.  

34 minutes ago, Alk said:

I think there's definitely going to be a filler episode coming up that ties in the lost time between Daryl blowing up the biker brigade and what we saw last night.  Considering Carl's injuries, he wouldn't be up walking around like he was.  Everything else seemed to be pretty put together too.  There had to have been a good 2-3 week cool down window that they're going to revisit.  I'm still scratching my head over the whole "Jesus" guy and how they handled him.  I got it up until the point when he somehow got on the truck and they threw him off.  Why in the hell would you go chasing him through a field?  He's off of your truck and running away.  Turn your ass around and head back home.  Nope, lets go chase him through the field and run our truck full of supplies into a pond.  

When the episode first started, I thought, oh this is a way in the future type episode and they're going to flashback to fill in the rest.  But then they started in as if seemingly not that much time had passed but time definitely passed.

That entire Jesus situation was really strange.  He's an interesting twist.  His presence alone made way for a bit of a philosophical divide between Rick and Daryl.  I think there is more to come from that brief conversation and approach to how they handled Jesus.  

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  It's bizarre.  I wonder if he's scared to talk about it because he's afraid they'll go after that group and doesnt want anymore bloodshed.  IDK.  But he clearly didnt trust that little ninja jesus guy immediately upon seeing him.  Which was an interesting role reversal.  He was the guy hunting to add more people and Rick was in FTW mode. Now, Daryl clearly dropped the idea of adding more people in fear of who they'd come across and the affiliations they had outside of Alexandria.  So it's interesting to see Rick get a little soft right before what is the inevitable introduction to Negan.

I have to assume that conversation will come up soon though.  Especially since Sasha and Abraham met Negan's crew too. 

Rick and Michonne was interesting.  Not surprising, I mean, I'd be trying to stick my dick in anything...but what does it mean?  There has to be an overarching theme to relationship.  Just seems weird that their relationship would start now.   I wonder if its more about what Rick is becoming after the night of chaos. 

Yeah, we covered that not too long ago.  ;)

Now that is an interesting point about Daryl/Sasha/Abraham being silent on the matter.  I did not consider that view.  My thinking is you had the experience with the governor and his bat shot crazy self.  Kind of hard to let the guard down regardless. 

1 hour ago, Alk said:

Especially after pulling the diversion tactics earlier.

I wonder if he is paired up with someone?  That is hoping a lot goes right in order to make off with a truck.

Archived